betrayal marriage survives...love marriage dies

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Betrayal Marriage= Veer-Tapasya

Love Marriage= Vansh-Ichcha(since ichcha is in love with vansh now..lets make it into love marriage...VeeCha fans pls support because this couple has breathe their last moments already😭😭😭)

what a creatives and production from uttaran....in U Me & TV had a interview of rohit telling that vansh death was the idea of the creatives and production....i must say i would like to slap or infact take the guns from vansh hands and kill them for creating such a disgusting twist.....

and wow what a creative.....they made a betrayal marriage look so pure and divine that it couldn't break off at all no matter how many tries.....

and look a love marriage...a true marriage in all sense has ended so sadly....with the wife being a widow for her whole life.....

they made the betrayal marriage look pure and a pure marriage look betrayal.....what a mind of CVs of uttaran......

since vansh is death now.....the truth is hidden again...its back to square one....the devil will not confess because she wants to save herself.....sid is useless jerk he might run to mauritius himself after encountering fear(vansh)in front of his eyes....ichcha is dumbest....veer is robot....i don't think he will even have clues about it.....

so there is no way VeeYa marriage broken wow look all filled with lies but its so strong ......they both never loved each other...no name of purity or divine...all we see seducing acts...robotic expression...veer becoming a servant and look wow the marriage simply works so beautifully .....because we all know that CVs love their tappu alot....and VeeYa.....till the whole truth comes out which will never happen for even 5 years if this show is on....and devil will not leave veer easily.....

and look at VanCha....although there was more problems for them because of the devil....but then they love each other....care for each other...passionate about each other.....we all hated vansh's psycho behaviour but when it was his last breath and remembered all his moments with ichcha.....its VanCha pure....divine...passionate....intense love.....the way vansh cried on ichcha's lap that he want to live his old times back with his teacher jee...both can't live without each other if vansh missing ichcha goes wild into searching him......so much problems yet the love is so pure so does passion.......even though vansh is mentally ill.....VanCha marriage is so pure and divine but then it never survive for moments......

wow what a masterpiece....betrayal marriage survive with all saat pheres and saat vachan and look at love marriage made into mockery...all the promises of saat pheres and saat vachan all become a joke.....

in this show betrayal marriage is made for seven lifetimes and love marriage does not deserve one lifetime too.....

the way CVs made a mockery out of VanCha marriage and love.....seriously i feel like killing them...and when misunderstanding cleared and VanCha could start their relationship in a new note....look what have they done by killing vansh......

and here devil escapes so therefore VeeYa marriage too escapes....

beterayal marriage survives and love marriage dies.....this is uttaran......the only show portraying evil is best and good is nothing infront of evil...even a sacred relationship like marriage too has overpower by the evil.....

i have no words for uttaran...whoever wrote this story should rot in hell.....

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well veer is really very robotic...he never use his own brain and senses. he always does wht others told him to do. he has no power of his own.i'm sure if ichcha consider him the culprit he will accept the crime silently rather then defending himself. again this story will be streched for couple of months.atleast vansh used to speak some dialogues in the show, now everybody will behave like dummies.creatives are useless!!!! i will switch over to 'tere liye' now.its far better then uttaran coz characters are lively.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Mages......The marriage which is not even one-sided can never be broken in this show....And now everything is back to square one.....Again it's gonna take another 3-4 months for Taps to be revealed to someone and that person will also face death.......How ridiculous!!!Just to drag the story they go on and on Justifying their negative character and always Taps is given the same dialogues to justify her deeds....If Sid meets Veer somewhere it would be nice but it's too much to expect from a useless fellow....But Vansh coming back would be very unrealistic for me...Maybe a lookalike
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dear when it comes to serials u should never expect morals or respect for marriage! its all about TRPs! this is apparently what the indian public likes😕

Anywayz I highly doubt that Sid will be revealing anything soon! He just wants to blackmail doesnt want to do anything cos hes a bloody rat! He ran like the wind! See? He doesnt know love either! I knew that when I didnt like him! All pretence! If u love ur love is unconditional! He would not have left tapu at bullet point!😡
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u know even i was feeling that vansh shud hv turned around and point the gun at the writer of uttaran....this show shud be banned....it portrays all the wrong things.....how can veeya marriage survive after all that taps has done.....she has crossed all limits (if at all any limit was yet to be crossed) by provoking vansh towards suicide....she is a cold blooded murderer now.....there is still one proof left and that is sms in sid's cell....but of course the the writer has already kicked that character out...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

u know even i was feeling that vansh shud hv turned around and point the gun at the writer of uttaran....this show shud be banned....it portrays all the wrong things.....how can veeya marriage survive after all that taps has done.....she has crossed all limits (if at all any limit was yet to be crossed) by provoking vansh towards suicide....she is a cold blooded murderer now.....there is still one proof left and that is sms in sid's cell....but of course the the writer has already kicked that character out...

she did not want vansh to suicide! she didnt even think he would!
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

dear when it comes to serials u should never expect morals or respect for marriage! its all about TRPs! this is apparently what the indian public likes😕

Anywayz I highly doubt that Sid will be revealing anything soon! He just wants to blackmail doesnt want to do anything cos hes a bloody rat! He ran like the wind! See? He doesnt know love either! I knew that when I didnt like him! All pretence! If u love ur love is unconditional! He would not have left tapu at bullet point!😡

exactly ....
so veer-ichha marraige would be shown

vijaya_ls thumbnail

she did not want vansh to suicide! she didnt even think he would!

but she is one of the most important factors which drove vansh to suicide ...and that's the fact
thinking or not thinking doesnt matter ...everything wont work with tappu maam's order 😆
she is in a bog soup now ..
divy609 thumbnail

Ohhh....Dear right Then why did Taps run away hearing Veer's voice....Sid wants to be with her even after knowing how evil she is...If Sid is a B***** rat then so is Taps because she also ran away She should have stayed there then......

What we should not expect respect for marriage that's what only Taps has done everyone else here are respecting that institution.......Don't generalize Indian public Only because Taps has committed that crime We need Veer-Ichcha to come back together for truth to triumph
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

exactly ....
so veer-ichha marraige would be shown

sorry dear they arent gonna show that cos the majority of audiences wont like that now and the fun will be gone from the serial! waise u tell me that now vnahs is dead so tapu's kartoot isnt coming out and waise ichha will not allow it and anywayz didnt nandish say the simple thing...if hes married to tapu and promised her father then why is he gonna leave her without reason?