Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 9)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

I am so excited to see tomorrow's episode. Just hope that TA solves his problem and T&T get together. I don't even care if they get married right now just want it to be like official. Like for sure that TA is for Thuls. Just hoping that will happen by the end of this week. God can't contain myself when will Friday come.... hope that promo doesn't fool us. Come on let us hope that Friday serves as a turning point for TA and Thuls fans.

who knows tamil holding thulasi scene may come even today or tommorrow..ha ha ..

as anand now gives thulasi address to search in for tamil in their house.. and again tat padma will start her polambals.. and MM will obey as per her words as he said before in last episode and tat idiot mohan will push her out at the same time when tamil comes to ask sorry for this police case or drama... lets see how my prediction works ha ha ha ha ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnu

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by Hema_M

Yeah Ranuja Akka,

Oh the story is going really interesting.That's nice but at the same I am so sad that it disturbs me and my studies a lot Cry.It's very difficult to come out of the thoughts of this serial.

Hema, this is just a serial, not real life. Don't let this serial disturb you when you should be studying. This serial will go on for the next three or four years, during which time all kinds of things could happen to TA and Thulasi. It may well be another year before they get married, and who knows what will happen after that? In case you are wondering why I am saying this, let me explain. Just as all of you feel that Thulasi's studies are important, so are your studies, whatever it is that you are studying. Do not let this serial keep you from concentrating on your studies. This is advice from one who is definitely old enough to be your mother, probably closer to being your grandmother!

well said eljay... i appreciate for ur advice to all... and wat u said is 100% correct.. this is just an entertainment time pass serials...
and who knows whether or before T & T marries or not many viewers would get married... ha ha .. as they will show their wedding part in the end of the serial after 5 or 6 years later.. ha ha ha..

Edited by sweetygrey - 20 July 2010 at 8:23pm
aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

yes friends u all r absoutely correct.tamizh will just justify the truth and leave tulasi there itself

ha ha ha... may be he can take her to some hostel too or fight with mohan and padma for saving thulasi and keeping her with them... and will justify wat has happened so far.. lets see.. but im sure many are waiting to see tamil holding her ha ha ha..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

But even if tamizh tell no prob will come hereafter padma wont hear his words.whats going to happen for thulais?

oh is it.. lets see.. ha ha ha ..
autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I think TA and Thuls will come to a mutual understanding...that even though they love each other, they probably will not be together (this is not what viewers think, just TA and Thuls mentality at the moment). I think after Thuls is chased out of her house, her and TA will (regrettably) try to separate. TA will occasionally help out Thuls.  TA-Charu marriage will loom and TA-Thuls moods will go way, waaay downCry. Charu will sense this and decide to unite them.

I know totally cliche. This is not what I want to happen but I think this is a pretty reasonable guess...

What do you guys think?LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfanRishi87shubbabrinny_gVani19eljay

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
thank you srima and atina for the updates and pictures....

@eljay - even i was thinking , how can someone eat and be hungry when they are depressed so much......even i was laughing actually.....

@ Theiva - right said many of us are highly interested in the serial so much, me too very much interested in knowing what every1 thinks after watching the episodes and i m sure this is also a kind of addiction....Wink

As u said this addiction would be there till T and T are made together or as u said if T and C are together...if second one happens most viewers would stop watching the show.....

i was also thinking that tamil would not take thulz with him for sure.......he is already into problem and on a hide....where would he take her.....MM bcos of the promise he made to padma would be quiet when mohan pushes her out but for sure he would come to her rescue seeing the act.......
I feel Anand would mislead TA when he meets him in the park.....we can see that in the promo....anand watching TA and friends in the park.....Anand would tell about the police visit to Thulz house, he knows TA would go to apologize them
or
 he would even tell Thulz place would be the safe one in present situation without even telling police visit to TA house, wantedly to make TA insulted by Thulz and her family,  who knows.
May be thats the reason TA is there......
So Padma would be creating lots of confusion and thulz getting thrown out.......but taking her with him would be cinematic deftly......lets see

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRuby-86kuttyponnuRishi87Vani19eljay

Go to top