Thendral

Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 32

aarthivijay

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yeah Ranuja Akka,
Like Suba Akka I was also wondering where he could take Thulasi and now I agree with u in that he might take her to the college hostel or MM might make possible for Thulasi to stay there for a few days atleast.
Oh the story is going really interesting.That's nice but at the same I am so sad that it disturbs me and my studies a lot Cry.It's very difficult to come out of the thoughts of this serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I do think that TA will solve this problem. Hopefully when his mother asks him about why he was at college he will tell her the truth. I really do wish that he doesn't hide it once again. Let us hope that by the end of this week everything else ends well.

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Yeah Ranuja Akka,

Oh the story is going really interesting.That's nice but at the same I am so sad that it disturbs me and my studies a lot Cry.It's very difficult to come out of the thoughts of this serial.

Hema, this is just a serial, not real life.  Don't let this serial disturb you when you should be studying.  This serial will go on for the next three or four years, during which time all kinds of things could happen to TA and Thulasi.  It may well be another year before they get married, and who knows what will happen after that?  In case you are wondering why I am saying this, let me explain.  Just as all of you feel that Thulasi's studies are important, so are your studies, whatever it is that you are studying.  Do not let this serial keep you from concentrating on your studies.  This is advice from one who is definitely old enough to be your mother, probably closer to being your grandmother!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaZEESXYkuttyponnusrimabrinny_gShemmoVani19CarynSweetyGreen

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Hema, this is just a serial, not real life.  Don't let this serial disturb you when you should be studying.  This serial will go on for the next three or four years, during which time all kinds of things could happen to TA and Thulasi.  It may well be another year before they get married, and who knows what will happen after that?  In case you are wondering why I am saying this, let me explain.  Just as all of you feel that Thulasi's studies are important, so are your studies, whatever it is that you are studying.  Do not let this serial keep you from concentrating on your studies.  This is advice from one who is definitely old enough to be your mother, probably closer to being your grandmother!

Thank u Eljay Aunty(can I?),
Thank u for ur advice Smile.I understand that this is just a serial. I am somehow managing to forget it but it is very difficul that's the problem.Yes my studies are more important for me than anyother thing so I will try my best to take things easier.

Thank u

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaZEESXYTheivabrinny_gsrimaVani19eljayShemmoCarynSweetyGreen

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Did anyone watch the latest episode yet?Smile

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I watched bits and pieces of today's episode online. Today's entire episode was focused on TA and his problems. I really do hope he figures out a way to solve the problem. I hated to see him all vulnerable and sad and when his mother was crying and yelling ( at the same time) he had the most saddest reaction on his face. I just could not stand to see the pain on his face. Let us hope that he will be able to solve his problems as fast as he can. We can only hope.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Today episode was nice....I think tomorrow they will show Thamil meeting his friends and police going to Thulasis home.....And one thursday some family probs scene...

Friday they will show T&T scene....thulasi velila thallivithum pothu THODARUM-NU kathum...

Haha...Then weekend tension.....!!!!

and friends dont expect anything...yenna i think vera mathiri kooda nadakalam...
thamil thulasi chitti kittha pesi avangala marupadiyum veetla serparu....i wish that should not happen...

but directot never fulfilshed our wish....soo be ready...

i wish that should not happen...im soo tensed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoZEESXYSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top