Thendral

Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 32

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
thanks for the update and pics meli and atina
i am waiting for the promo to happen mohan pushing her out and TA catching her and giving an angry look to mohan

by the promo i thought again MM changed thank god it didnt happen.
i think today they will show emotial blackmailer crying and the bank problem

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNinspiritVani19SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

I think the police will go to Thuls house looking for TA and Anand must be bejhind this. TA will reach there and that is why he is there in the night. Padma will blame Thuls for the police arriving home and MM will throw her out in anger

I think it is gonna happen according to your guess....Thulasi must have done sth which in the eyes of Padma seems to be an "avamaanam"....then only MM would agree to throw her out of the house.....even if it against his wishes....happy that the story moves so fast....

Thank you for update and pictures Aahaana and Atina!

Edited by Nikila10 - 20 July 2010 at 3:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNinspiritElystiaRuby-86Nixkie

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

thanks for the update and pics meli and atina
i am waiting for the promo to happen mohan pushing her out and TA catching her and giving an angry look to mohan

by the promo i thought again MM changed thank god it didnt happen.

i think today they will show emotial blackmailer crying and the bank problem

ya ya this is wat is gonna happen today i feel on blackmail and bank issues...

aarthivijay

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcerto

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I think MM and paati r gonna do something.That's y even when MM tried to convince,paati signalled him something.Then only MM agreed to that Padma that he'll not disagree with whatever she says when any problem arises coz of Thulasi.Coz paati would never let Mohan to do like this when she is there but she did stood silent when Mohan pushes her out in the promo.

I think he'll call Tamizh.Coz even if he goes to ban he is not going to be there.

Then how could Tamizh come there at the correct time?Even if he wanted to see Thulasi to know the reason for what happened in the morning he would've met her the next day morning in college or somewhere why should he come there to her house that day night itself that too knowing about Padma and others?

Ohhhhhh can't wait to watch the next episodes but have to.cha so sad Cry

Edited by Hema_M - 20 July 2010 at 6:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninspirit

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

i m confused how come tamizh come to thulasi house that too at night.Something is fishy.anyway if tamizh shouts at mohan also thulasi will stand as a dump only and shout at only tamizh.i pity on him

No I don't think Thulasi will shout at Tamizh unless he says something wrong about her dad.In the Temple she stood silent when Deepa was talking about Tamizh and stood silent even when Padma was talking and now if she shouts at Tamizh for her step-brother who pushed her out,then I'll will kuthify in her mouth Angry.Hope Thulasi doesn't do like that.

I  think she'll ask him not to see her again coz of his & his sister's engagement.Dunno what Tamizh is gonna tell her.I(all fans too ) want Thulasi to get convinced but dunno what's there in the story writer's mind.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninspiritautumnsconcerto

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

i too think thulasi would not shout at Tamil just for mohan and all.....( i left "not" )

But even if he is ready to take her, that is if he takes desicion in favour of Thulasi, she would not accept his desicion that easily. she would ask him to leave her as such and lead his own way.

But again , if she is thrown out where will he take her??? what do u all think..... 

Edited by subbali - 20 July 2010 at 10:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86Hema_M

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

i too think thulasi would should at Tamil.....

but even if he is ready to take her, that is if he takes desicion in favour of Thulasi, she would not accept his desicion that easily.

But again , if she is thrown out where will he take her??? what do u all think..... 

Since paati and MM know why Thuls is avoiding TA, they may spill the beans to TA somehow. And that's why he's there at night to clear the air and possibly tell her that her decision is foolish b/c he can never marry another girl no matter what. IF that happens, it would be awesome.

Also if she is thrown out, she won't go to Deepa or Kalyani cuz they've already got lots on their  plate and Thuls would never go to Anandh's b/c it she doesn't like him. It's possible she goes to the College hostel until TA finds murugesan and solves the bank issue. Or MM may convince padma to let her stay temporarily for a few days or something..... so many possiblities.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritHema_MVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top