Thendral

Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 32

Page 1 Page 31
Page   of 32

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Double OK sue.Well let me imagine sue & Nair running round the trees singing romantic number , may be from Chemmeen.Real mental treat sue. BTW am just joking.Hope you won't mind.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 32)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Its not that that TA doesn't like Charu - he has no reason to dislike her but its just that he just doesn't love her like how he harbours feelings towards Thulasi whom he wants to marry. Probably he didn't want to hurt Charu's feelings by saying he doesn't love her.Tongue

The problem is our TA is a pacca gentleman and he has high regards for women - thats why he has so much of respect for his mum and sister and didn't want to hurt them but ends up getting himself hurt instead....not realising that Thulasi is going thru the same pain. As a female Thulasi cries her heart out but being a man TA is not able to express his emotions but suffers miserably within himself..Cry..

Very rightly said.............he takes everything on his shoulders.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystia

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Lets hope this director doesn't get too smart and let this marriage between TA and Charu to take place....its not only going to break Thuls/TA/Charu oda hearts but ours as well.....CryCryCry

All of us are such romantic fools thats why we feel so much for this couple to be paired off to live happily ever after...!! Tongue

Of course all of us are really romantic fools or whatever name can be given for that.......

which means if TA and Charu join all of us (romantic foolsTongue) will stop watching i think.......

we cannot take this easily....... dir sir pls keep it in mind.....

also pls dont make charu go till the wedding diaz and then stop her wedding..........that would be the worst part......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86SweetyGreen

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I don't know guys the bank manager being TA's mom that would be nice twist but I really do hope that she is Thuls's mother. By the way where is VELS?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcerto

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Double OK sue.Well let me imagine sue & Nair running round the trees singing romantic number , may be from Chemmeen.Real mental treat sue. BTW am just joking.Hope you won't mind.

Aiyoo ente guruvayurappa...Chemeen is outdated - - long before my time.Wink Mine is a proposed marriage apporam eppidi to go round the coconut trees singing love duets...Embarrassed??

Let me put on my thinking cap and konjum imagine pennuraen...20yrs down the roadLOLLOL Don't worry we are here to have some fun too..!!...ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srimaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

Lets hope this director doesn't get too smart and let this marriage between TA and Charu totake place....its not only going to break Thuls/TA/Charu oda hearts but ours as well.....CryCryCry

All of us are such romantic fools thats why we feel so much for this couple to be paired off to live happily ever after...!! Tongue

Of course all of us are really romantic fools or whatever name can be given for that.......

which means if TA and Charu join allof us(romantic foolsTongue) will stop watching i think.......

we cannot take this easily.......dir sir pls keep it in mind.....

also pls dont make charu go till the wedding diaz and then stop her wedding..........that would be the worst part......

ha ha ha romantic fools.. wat a name u gave ha ha .. all the humans are romantic fools so nobody will see the serial if some wrong happens.. ha ha only animals will see ha ha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top