Thendral

Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 32

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
But think about how hurt Charu would be. At least Thuls knows that TA loves her. For Charu, she loves a guy and he completely doesn't like her. Didn't she flat out ask TA if he liked her or not...but he (as always) sothaputed his answer. Her cousin is also getting married to Lavanya. So at functions and parties and what not, she will always have to face TA (and maybe Thuls as well). It's like a constant reminder of the guy you like, picking someone else over you. I really feel sorry for her.

But that being said, she deserves someone better then TA. At least then she could be happier.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfanSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 31)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

But think about how hurt Charu would be. At least Thuls knows that TA loves her. For Charu, she loves a guy and he completely doesn't like her. Didn't she flat out ask TA if he liked her or not...but he (as always) sothaputed his answer. Her cousin is also getting married to Lavanya. So at functions and parties and what not, she will always have to face TA (and maybe Thuls as well). It's like a constant reminder of the guy you like, picking someone else over you. I really feel sorry for her.

But that being said, she deserves someone better then TA. At least then she could be happier.

I agree that he did not give her a clear answer but as a woman she must be able to see that he clearly has no feelings for her. A guy who truly likes her would not have attended his own engagement at the last minute. Also he never once called her or spoke to her in a loving way. I guess that must have been a clue to her that he does not have feelings for her. When she asked him at the park I think, she had just told her sad story and how can a guy then be honest with her. Even when they first met he tried to get rid of her by saying things but she didn't understand it. Just hope that she does not turn the other way when she finds out the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
yes u are right..

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Its not that that TA doesn't like Charu - he has no reason to dislike her but its just that he just doesn't love her like how he harbours feelings towards Thulasi whom he wants to marry. Probably he didn't want to hurt Charu's feelings by saying he doesn't love her.Tongue

The problem is our TA is a pacca gentleman and he has high regards for women - thats why he has so much of respect for his mum and sister and didn't want to hurt them but ends up getting himself hurt instead....not realising that Thulasi is going thru the same pain. As a female Thulasi cries her heart out but being a man TA is not able to express his emotions but suffers miserably within himself..Cry..

Edited by Sue Nair - 27 July 2010 at 1:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfan~*Thamizhan*~

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

i definetely agree that charu shd get a better person than TA....

No TA can never marry anyone other than Thulasi.......

Even before Thulasi accepted his love he was ready to do anything for her......

Now that she had openly proposed to him, he can never even think of anyone else.......as Sue said his love is deeper than the sea.......

He will definetely find out why Thulasi is avoiding him.....but when he finds out that he was the reason for all these........really dont know how he would take it.......and what further desicion he would be taking.......

Moreover even when TA makes desicion in favour of Thulasi she would not be accepting though.....as her character is very adament......she makes desicion quickly but she is always strong in her desicion except in TA's matter......

Lets hope this director doesn't get too smart and let this marriage between TA and Charu to take place....its not only going to break Thuls/TA/Charu oda hearts but ours as well.....CryCryCry

All of us are such romantic fools thats why we feel so much for this couple to be paired off to live happily ever after...!! Tongue

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Why not the story go like this. Thulasi / patti accidentally meet Tripurasundari & she give them refuge in her house. Later  Tulasi will come to know she is her biological mom & TA's boss responsible for his miseries.At that time will this Tulasi be the same goody goody Mahathma & pardon her or start hating her ?This Tulasi is fickle minded.Had she not insulted TA , he would not have agreed for marriage with Charu. Now she is crying over spilt milk.When deepa , patti Lav , kalyani advised her ,she turned deaf ears.In my opinion now she should concentrate only on her studies & secure her future.

Lets hope that TA is actually Tripurasundari's son who was given away for adoption....LOLLOL..appo the mother in Tripu will do wonders to safe our TA from this mess..!!...Clap Eppidi indha idea??Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 27 July 2010 at 2:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfanautumnsconcertosrima

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Superb idea Sue , much better than all mushy mushy love & love triangle angle of the story. OMG  my age prevents me to be so romantic like all the youngsters here & get heartthrobs for T & T.Feel like singing..." kaadalikka neram illai , kaadalippar yaarum illai. Vaalibathil kaadalikka jathakathil vazhiyum illai.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Superb idea Sue , much better than all mushy mushy love & love triangle angle of the story. OMG  my age prevents me to be so romantic like all the youngsters here & get heartthrobs for T & T.Feel like singing..." kaadalikka neram illai , kaadalippar yaarum illai. Vaalibathil kaadalikka jathakathil vazhiyum illai.

But for me Srima....I put myself in their shoes and wish them well...after that I will step back and be Sue Nair once more...LOLLOLLOL idhu ok vaa?

Age has got nothing to do with romance....but we have a heart to feel wat the youngsters are going thru coz we were also youngsters once upon a time....so it wud be a great helping hand when we assist them accordingly...ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top