Thendral

Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 32

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
REQUEST TO WHOMEVER IS WRITING TODAY'S REVIEW!!!! Please write it as fast as you can can't wait any longer. I still have 12 more hours left until Thendral will air cannot wait &long. The tension is just way to much for me. Can't contain myself. Hope this week allows all the T&T fans to be happy because the past few have really left us angered and sadden but the events which took place. Can't wait hope it is a great series of episodes this week. Sorry for the rambling just cannot wait.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Great analysis and thinking, subbali!  I am impressed that this week's promo would bring forth three pages of discussion even before the first episode is aired.  Incidentally, I hated this show in the beginning when MM was shown as a money grubbing man, trying to sell his daughter to Vel.  It was only after seeing TA and all his jokes that I started watching this show, and now I keep checking to see if the update has been posted and watch it online because we turn off the TV in my house after 8 p.m on most nights.  Now I read through all the posts and enjoy them, esp the way you and some others get so emotionally involved in the show.
actually eljay i was not watching the serial in the begining.....they were showing only MM,thulz, Vel,mohan in the promo and i thought its usual.......actually after a very long time only i noted Deepak in the serial and started watching and now u know how much involvement i have in the serial and now i like all the characters in the serial and the screen play and the swiftness /pace in which the serial moves......just cannot tolerate weekends......

and this promo is really catching.......
and thats the main reason now itself the discussion pages are almost 3,,,,

great going Thendral.......ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Friday's episode-reserved for me.....

Well, week-end tension...Charu's reaction: villi or thyagi??!!!!

From the past experiences Charu will turn out to be a Villi.

aarthivijay

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
 I am so anxious and I can't wait to watch it. Anyone know where I can watch today's episode?

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Wow! Thanks for all the information. Mala, you are absolutely right; there is no way Thulasi will agree to go with Thamizh knowing his situation. I think both of them will try Deepa's house before leaving her at one of his friends house (maybe Anand?)!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

i think after tamizh shouts at mohan tulais will get angry and to pretends to tamizh and ask tamizh  who r uCry to question my brother

That's probably what Thuls will do.

She will probably be wallowing in self pityLOL and trying to protect her step-brother. But I think while she is doing that, Padma will also say something that will piss off TABig smile. I also think that MM will not let her back into the house and pretend to hate her again (so she'll leave with TA). Because in the promo, we don't see Patti coming to Thuls's rescue...something that Patti never does.

I think TA is called to Thuls's house by her family members (daddy, Patti or Pavi...most likely daddy). So he is understandably confused Confusedand angryAngry when he sees Thuls being pushed out of her house in the middle of the night. I think he will sort out all the bank problems before coming to see Thuls, though. He comes in the middle of the night, something which he never did before.

I think his mom will blackmail him when he comes home, and TA will tell her he has everything under control (as usual). Him and his REAL buddies will put a stop to the problems before Anand & Inspector AP can do some serious damage.

Can't wait for the episode!Big smile

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 19 July 2010 at 1:08pm

brinny_gVani19

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Originally posted by malasara23

i think after tamizh shouts at mohan tulais will get angry and to pretends to tamizh and ask tamizh  who r uCry to question my brother

That's probably what Thuls will do.

She will probably be wallowing in self pityLOL and trying to protect her step-brother. But I think while she is doing that, Padma will also say something that will piss off TABig smile. I also think that MM will not let her back into the house and pretend to hate her again (so she'll leave with TA). Because in the promo, we don't see Patti coming to Thuls's rescue...something that Patti never does.

I think TA is called to Thuls's house by her family members (daddy, Patti or Pavi...most likely daddy). So he is understandably confused Confusedand angryAngry when he sees Thuls being pushed out of her house in the middle of the night. I think he will sort out all the bank problems before coming to see Thuls, though. He comes in the middle of the night, something which he never did before.

I think his mom will blackmail him when he comes home, and TA will tell her he has everything under control (as usual). Him and his REAL buddies will put a stop to the problems before Anand & Inspector AP can do some serious damage.

Can't wait for the episode!Big smile

What you mentioned is a month of serial. If they show all these in a week's time then Hats off to the team.

puviniCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top