Thendral

Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 3 Page 32

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Shammu,,,i replied the same da on last weeks thread..she is elder than her friend and brother so she is 20 while deepa n mohan has to be 18. Tamil could be in his 25 or something like that..he has not worked that long in that office..even Anand is just a PC and need to be promoted as SITongue

Yaaa....Thats right!!.....Sweety i think thats ok-na???
Unga Opinion enna???Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
compilation of the answers i need i have created this thread...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1440739

admin pls make them post their answers here in this link frends...

Edited by sweetygrey - 18 July 2010 at 2:10pm

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
the most romantic lovely shot with thulasi in the arms of tamil..

Edited by sweetygrey - 18 July 2010 at 4:06pm

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I agree that maybe Muthu was acting. But what were the cops doing at their house? Why did TA come back? OMG I think this might be the week for all T&T fans. We might finally see the two of them unite.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I do feel that MM is acting pushing Thulasi so she can escape from Padma and son.  It is too soon for him to change back.

Also This TA helping Thulasi and police coming to arrest him and mother enquiring - I feel it is in the order

1. Mother interrogates him first
2. TA comes to Thulasi house and helps her.
3. Police arrest TA - Poor Thulasi has to take care of her and save help TA as well.

Although anything could happen. Nice going.

Vani19

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i also think MM will not change so fast.......but he would have agreed to send Thulz out bcos of some unavoidable condition/lock padma would have put......(MM says - i would listen to your words from now on must be a continuation of dialouge, may be just to confuse us the promo has been edited). But when she is thrown outside the house, MM/pati is not seen, only padma, mohan and pavithra are seen. So MM must have been forced to do so by padma probably. So what would be TA's next step is the next unoredictable thing......he cant take her as he has bank problem, or may be he would fight with them, convince thulasi about engagement matter and promise her that he would deftly marry her  and leave thulasi there itself and go.

My predicion of sequence of events would be

1)Goes home and mom asking about his lies and reason he avoided for not coming to see the house....(I think when police comes home he would not be at home and get the details after reaching home, mom must be enquiring all these)
2) he would go to bank and know the situation

3) Meet friends and discuss about the issue

4)Anand overhearing his may cause problem to TA, so he might go on a hide ot something till he gets a bail or goodnews from his friends

Thulasi's events wd be
1) family waiting for mm arrival
2)MM interogating and thulz confession
3) padma talking bad mouth about thulasi on TA arrival
4)MM himself calls TA and ask about engagement happenings or TA himself finds the reason from Deepa
5)Padma wants thulasi to be thrown out

let see......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86brinny_gVani19eljaySweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

i also think MM will not change so fast.......but he would have agreed to send Thulz out bcos of some unavoidable condition/lock padma would have put......(MM says - i would listen to your words from now on must be a continuation of dialouge, may be just to confuse us the promo has been edited). But when she is thrown outside the house, MM/pati is not seen, only padma, mohan and pavithra are seen. So MM must have been forced to do so by padma probably. So what would be TA's next step is the next unoredictable thing......he cant take her as he has bank problem, or may be he would fight with them, convince thulasi about engagement matter and promise her that he woulddeftly marry her and leave thulasi there itself and go.

My predicion of sequence of events would be

1)Goes home and mom asking about his lies and reason he avoided for not coming to see the house....(I think when police comes home he would not be at home and get the details after reaching home, mom must be enquiring all these)

2) he would go to bank and know the situation

3) Meet friends and discuss about the issue

4)Anand overhearing his may cause problem to TA, so he might go on a hide ot something till he gets a bail or goodnews from his friends

Thulasi's events wd be

1) family waiting for mm arrival

2)MM interogating and thulz confession

3) padma talking bad mouth about thulasi on TA arrival

4)MM himself calls TA and ask about engagement happenings or TA himself finds the reason from Deepa

5)Padma wants thulasi to be thrown out

let see......

yes ur prediction may come true.. ha ha ..

shubba

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Great analysis and thinking, subbali!  I am impressed that this week's promo would bring forth three pages of discussion even before the first episode is aired.  Incidentally, I hated this show in the beginning when MM was shown as a money grubbing man, trying to sell his daughter to Vel.  It was only after seeing TA and all his jokes that I started watching this show, and now I keep checking to see if the update has been posted and watch it online because we turn off the TV in my house after 8 p.m on most nights.  Now I read through all the posts and enjoy them, esp the way you and some others get so emotionally involved in the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaCarynsrima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top