Thendral

Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 32

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update srima and atina for pics
i totaly agree with u subbali if he takes her it will be like filmy style... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 10)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

@Hema:

luckily i am not....but it pushes me always to this forum to read what ppl feel abt it...don't know if this is called addiction too, anyways i am careful that this serial does not disturb my studies.-Happy that u r not like me.Actually I was also very careful but only since last week I feel so much addicted that it disturbs when I am studying but I am somehow managing to finish.It takes time to finish that's it.Thank God that I've already finished learning the portions for my exams so that it will not be having that much effect on my scores.

Think this madnes would continue until T&T marry, am very sure abt it...-I can start focusing my studies as usual but I don't think that I'll stop coming to this forum even after T&T marriage.It may happen only when it ends.

Edited by Hema_M - 21 July 2010 at 2:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

I think TA and Thuls will come to a mutual understanding...that even though they love each other, they probably will not be together (this is not what viewers think, just TA and Thuls mentality at the moment). I think after Thuls is chased out of her house, her and TA will (regrettably) try to separate. TA will occasionally help out Thuls.  TA-Charu marriage will loom and TA-Thuls moods will go way, waaay downCry. Charu will sense this and decide to unite them.

I know totally cliche. This is not what I want to happen but I think this is a pretty reasonable guess...

What do you guys think?LOL 
This is actually a very good prediction and realistic though many will not like it........I also personally do not want this to happen. But as of now when he comes to Thulasi's house he will come to know the police creating problem, plus why Thulasi avoided him, that is she will tell him that she knew the engagement matter of TA and his sister and she would tell him that she would be giving it up for the sake of TA and his family. At the present situtaion with all these problem in hand he would deftly accept her decision half heartedly and promise her family that Thulasi will not have any problem bcos him and would ask them to accept her back. Both of them presently would mutually agree for separation i think.........
in which case Thulasi would go to college the next day.........

Only Charu's dad cann help him financially if his friends cannot make it......that is also there in which case he has to agree to Charu, no other go.....

Later on in some situation they both will get united, that too only possibility T and C marriage shd get cancelled.......

I too feel bad to tell this but there is a possibility for this......

OR

If she is going with him then she would not be able to go college the next day or will he is free with the bank issue which i think is very impossible as of now. He cannot take her with him....

And one more point is that.....the role of Thiripura sundari.....is she there in the show only for being a bank manager????????
If she is thulasi's mom then her role will show up only when T and T are together...........

so either ways can happen....

as far as now we shd be expecting both the ways.....bcos the promo is the one that confused a lot......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Vani19eljay

aarthivijay

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19SweetyGreen

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Aiyo Suba Akka,
Mutual understanding,seperation NO NO NO even though it looks realistic.Cry

Actually he has decided to marry Thulasi.We all know that clearly after that proposal episode and that's y he too proposed her in the hospital.Even after his sisters engagement he was about to tell the truth to Charu which shows that even after his sisters engagement he is strong in his decision.So I don't think he will accept for seperation.

And yes he can't take her with him whereever he go but as Ranuja Akka he might take her to hostel but yes now Mohan is starting a new business which might create a storyline in which Thulasi might also get involve, in that case she must be there in the house,for this to happen Tamizh might  take all the blames and might make space for her in that home again.It's very hard to predict anything in this serial..

TheivaOLGNESShemmoSweetyGreen

aarthivijay

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

anyways tamizh is going to be in jail only and marriage will be going to stopped

yeah sure this can happen in the future episodes..

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@ Hema,

I am not against this cute couple T&T, i too want their marriage to happen soon wihtout any dragging..to say the truth i am getting irritated with T&C engagement matter as they are dragging it for months now...and the bank problem as well...but i guess this bank issue had to wait until a twist could made with it, so now i guess it is time for a twist in the story...T&C marriage cancellation or Thulasi & Sundari meeting....

Sorry once again if hurted anybody with my earlier postWink.

Edited by Theiva - 21 July 2010 at 4:55am

ElystiaHema_MeljaySweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top