Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Theiva

Thanks for the update srima and atina for the picsπŸ‘πŸ‘.

I don't think TA would take Thulasi with him. My guess is that he would scold Mohan and Padma by saying if that happens again he won't be patient and the he could leave her there...friends, it is not a film to take Thulasi  to a hostel or somewhere else, it is a serial and it has to go on for years and years....and it has to be logical and realistic (that is my wish, sry if i hurt anybody with my comment).

Think this madnes would continue until T&T marry, am very sure abt it...but it is ok as well for some ppl if T&C marry so that they  won't watch Thendral and find a way to overcome their addictionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (friends, don't scold me for saying this...just a joke).

haha, ur right, this madness will continue till T&T mrg, which sadly may take still a year to comeπŸ˜›  and ur also right about having a logical and realistic situation b/c even in the vel/thuls wedding time, alot of ppl predicted T&T mrge but that too was solved logically so its justified to expect yet another Logical and practical events to take place!πŸ˜ƒ
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Yes, I felt sorry for TA, but where did he go from Thulasi's place if he didn't go to work?  My other question is - if he were really upset by Thulasi's refusal to talk to him or see him, how could he be hungry?  Don't laugh, I just don't think it is very romantic of him to be stuffing himself while she is busy crying her eyes out!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(sorry, i knw u said dont laugh but i couldnt help it! Very very good question though! I think TA eats alot when he's depressed πŸ˜‰ and he's certainly depressed right now and I am assuming he's very very hungry seeing as he spent his whole day waiting in the sun for Thulasi and then goes to her house all worried only to be kicked out. He worked up quite an appetite, right? πŸ˜ƒ
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I and pretty much all of the members of this forum are clearly addicted to this forum. As can be seen we are already on our ninth page of this forum and today is only Tuesday. Also I love to see how involved many of the members get when talking about this drama and all of their predictions just based on the promo.
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so excited to see tomorrow's episode. Just hope that TA solves his problem and T&T get together. I don't even care if they get married right now just want it to be like official. Like for sure that TA is for Thuls. Just hoping that will happen by the end of this week. God can't contain myself when will Friday come.... hope that promo doesn't fool us. Come on let us hope that Friday serves as a turning point for TA and Thuls fans.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishfan

I am so excited to see tomorrow's episode. Just hope that TA solves his problem and T&T get together. I don't even care if they get married right now just want it to be like official. Like for sure that TA is for Thuls. Just hoping that will happen by the end of this week. God can't contain myself when will Friday come.... hope that promo doesn't fool us. Come on let us hope that Friday serves as a turning point for TA and Thuls fans.

who knows tamil holding thulasi scene may come even today or tommorrow..ha ha ..

as anand now gives thulasi address to search in for tamil in their house.. and again tat padma will start her polambals.. and MM will obey as per her words as he said before in last episode and tat idiot mohan will push her out at the same time when tamil comes to ask sorry for this police case or drama... lets see how my prediction works ha ha ha ha ...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Hema, this is just a serial, not real life. Don't let this serial disturb you when you should be studying. This serial will go on for the next three or four years, during which time all kinds of things could happen to TA and Thulasi. It may well be another year before they get married, and who knows what will happen after that? In case you are wondering why I am saying this, let me explain. Just as all of you feel that Thulasi's studies are important, so are your studies, whatever it is that you are studying. Do not let this serial keep you from concentrating on your studies. This is advice from one who is definitely old enough to be your mother, probably closer to being your grandmother!

well said eljay... i appreciate for ur advice to all... and wat u said is 100% correct.. this is just an entertainment time pass serials...
and who knows whether or before T & T marries or not many viewers would get married... ha ha .. as they will show their wedding part in the end of the serial after 5 or 6 years later.. ha ha ha..
Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago
yes friends u all r absoutely correct.tamizh will just justify the truth and leave tulasi there itself
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: malasara23

yes friends u all r absoutely correct.tamizh will just justify the truth and leave tulasi there itself

ha ha ha... may be he can take her to some hostel too or fight with mohan and padma for saving thulasi and keeping her with them... and will justify wat has happened so far.. lets see.. but im sure many are waiting to see tamil holding her ha ha ha..
But even if tamizh tell no prob will come hereafter padma wont hear his words.whats going to happen for thulais?
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: malasara23

But even if tamizh tell no prob will come hereafter padma wont hear his words.whats going to happen for thulais?

oh is it.. lets see.. ha ha ha ..