Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I do think that TA will solve this problem. Hopefully when his mother asks him about why he was at college he will tell her the truth. I really do wish that he doesn't hide it once again. Let us hope that by the end of this week everything else ends well.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema_M

Yeah Ranuja Akka,

Oh the story is going really interesting.That's nice but at the same I am so sad that it disturbs me and my studies a lot 😭.It's very difficult to come out of the thoughts of this serial.

Hema, this is just a serial, not real life.  Don't let this serial disturb you when you should be studying.  This serial will go on for the next three or four years, during which time all kinds of things could happen to TA and Thulasi.  It may well be another year before they get married, and who knows what will happen after that?  In case you are wondering why I am saying this, let me explain.  Just as all of you feel that Thulasi's studies are important, so are your studies, whatever it is that you are studying.  Do not let this serial keep you from concentrating on your studies.  This is advice from one who is definitely old enough to be your mother, probably closer to being your grandmother!
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Hema, this is just a serial, not real life.  Don't let this serial disturb you when you should be studying.  This serial will go on for the next three or four years, during which time all kinds of things could happen to TA and Thulasi.  It may well be another year before they get married, and who knows what will happen after that?  In case you are wondering why I am saying this, let me explain.  Just as all of you feel that Thulasi's studies are important, so are your studies, whatever it is that you are studying.  Do not let this serial keep you from concentrating on your studies.  This is advice from one who is definitely old enough to be your mother, probably closer to being your grandmother!

Thank u Eljay Aunty(can I?),
Thank u for ur advice 😊.I understand that this is just a serial. I am somehow managing to forget it but it is very difficul that's the problem.Yes my studies are more important for me than anyother thing so I will try my best to take things easier.

Thank u
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anyone watch the latest episode yet?😊
krishfan thumbnail
I watched bits and pieces of today's episode online. Today's entire episode was focused on TA and his problems. I really do hope he figures out a way to solve the problem. I hated to see him all vulnerable and sad and when his mother was crying and yelling ( at the same time) he had the most saddest reaction on his face. I just could not stand to see the pain on his face. Let us hope that he will be able to solve his problems as fast as he can. We can only hope.
Shemmo thumbnail
Today episode was nice....I think tomorrow they will show Thamil meeting his friends and police going to Thulasis home.....And one thursday some family probs scene...

Friday they will show T&T scene....thulasi velila thallivithum pothu THODARUM-NU kathum...

Haha...Then weekend tension.....!!!!

and friends dont expect anything...yenna i think vera mathiri kooda nadakalam...
thamil thulasi chitti kittha pesi avangala marupadiyum veetla serparu....i wish that should not happen...

but directot never fulfilshed our wish....soo be ready...

i wish that should not happen...im soo tensed...
Theiva thumbnail
Thanks for the update srima and atina for the picsπŸ‘πŸ‘.

I agree with you Hema, the serial is moving too fast, it is a good thing. But the most awaited scene shown in the promo has to come, maybe like Shammu said this thursay or friday....the kicking out scene is to give a rise to the TRP as it went down last week...so now like IF members the ppl would be watching out for the scene to be shown, sure this week Thendral would top again the rating, especially on that particular day when Thulasi is being thrown out of the house....great technique by the team......hmmm...they should be careful that this scene is not a dream...when it turns to be a dream scene, the director would be cursed only.....

I don't think TA would take Thulasi with him. My guess is that he would scold Mohan and Padma by saying if that happens again he won't be patient and the he could leave her there...friends, it is not a film to take Thulasi  to a hostel or somewhere else, it is a serial and it has to go on for years and years....and it has to be logical and realistic (that is my wish, sry if i hurt anybody with my comment).

@Hema:

I think you are not the only one who is disturbed through this serial...i think you are the one who say openly abt your addiction....as i can see many young ppl are addicted to Thendral too(luckily i am not....but it pushes me always to this forum to read what ppl feel abt it...don't know if this is called addiction too, anyways i am careful that this serial does not disturb my studies).

Think this madnes would continue until T&T marry, am very sure abt it...but it is ok as well for some ppl if T&C marry so that they  won't watch Thendral and find a way to overcome their addictionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (friends, don't scold me for saying this...just a joke).
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
sindhu051 thumbnail

Police will go to Tulsis house and Tamil will coem to know about that ...so he goes to Tulsis hosue by when she was pulled out of the house...but i dont know what could be Tulsis reaction if he scolds Padma or Mohan...

I think she will scold TA and ask him to leave the place....

TA will be vexed... i dont what will ahppen to their love after that....as his mother was also threatening him reg Lavanyas marriage...

anyways TA and Tulsi shuld join at the end .....if it goes the other way then it will be very bad....
stop watching Thendral....

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I really pity TA, how's is he going to solve 4 ladies problem, (Mother, Charu, Lavanya and Thuls).  But i hope the writer of this serial is looking into our forum to get some idea.

Anyway thank you to all the updaters with picture.

ZEE.    

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to the group. Sindhu051!  Looks like the Thendral has brought you also into this forum.  Do join us and make these discussions lively.  As it is, we are already on Pg. 8 this week and it is only Tuesday so far.

Yes, I felt sorry for TA, but where did he go from Thulasi's place if he didn't go to work?  My other question is - if he were really upset by Thulasi's refusal to talk to him or see him, how could he be hungry?  Don't laugh, I just don't think it is very romantic of him to be stuffing himself while she is busy crying her eyes out!