Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
It is okay but thanks for the great update. I really do think that TA and his friends will be able to solve this bank issue ( hopefully). Also I really wish that when Thuls gets thrown out of the house TA would have already solved the bank issues.
Good job Thuls, you finally spoke upπŸ˜†! But you still ended up sad😭. Oh well, things can't possibly get worse for you until you (hopefully) get thrown out of your house.

I think she is going to get thrown out because of Anand, rather than TA. TA has a bit more common sense.

Speaking of our hero...TA ou TA, where fore are thou TA?πŸ˜›

I think the police will go to Thuls house looking for TA and Anand must be bejhind this. TA will reach there and that is why he is there in the night. Padma will blame Thuls for the police arriving home and MM will throw her out in anger

[QUOTE=kuttyponnu]

I think the police will go to Thuls house looking for TA and Anand must be bejhind this. TA will reach there and that is why he is there in the night. Padma will blame Thuls for the police arriving home and MM will throw her out in anger

[/QUOTE

this is a good prediction how TA would have come there, anand can deftly do that....

but MM would be acting that he is angry with thulz, now knowing all about T and T and may be to save her from Padma and Mohan ........

but still so many confusions after that.....if Thulz is thrown out.....where will TA take her..??????

wow I dont check the thendral thread for a day so many things happen?😲 a new promo that kind of changes the whole story. hmm very interesting. So all who saw  todays episode saw the part where thulsi explains how she fell in luv with TA and how MM promises padma he will do anything she says if thulsi creates any problem. my predictions:

-so now TA comes home, mom cries and says police came and how charu father knows he was outside college. TA as usual will lie and tell her I will explain later and leaves
- he meets his frnd and frnd suggest some way to find murgesan. he goes and surrenders, somehow anand sees all this (I am still not clear on his role)
-anand tells thulsi, she decides to help, TA frnd finds murgesan. padma knows thools is helping tells MM and throws her out. TA comes and then I need next week promo πŸ˜ƒ

ahaana sooper update😊
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
meli, thanks for the update dear......
atina, thank you for the pictures....

sudha's behaviour was very funny , tit for tat for TA's mom, after police came looking for TA. she was running to the phone to call Charu's dad......TA's mom needed this shock treatment for irritating sudha by comparing sudha with the status and character of charu..... Even when sudha tries to avoid her, this lady is always trying to pull her legs or utmost irritate her....

So matter is not going to charu family as of now, may be they must be knowing thru some other source....or Anand might play a game there also...

Or Bank Manager might give some more time for him seeing his mom cry and ask the inspector to take action if he is not bringing back murugesan till the deadline.....lets see....

oooh........waiting for other episodes seen in the promo.......too thrilled......
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gudgal

. TA comes and then I need next week promo πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by gudgal

-so now TA comes home, mom cries and says police came and how charu father knows he was outside college. TA as usual will lie and tell her I will explain later and leaves
- he meets his frnd and frnd suggest some way to find murgesan. he goes and surrenders, somehow anand sees all this (I am still not clear on his role)
-anand tells thulsi, she decides to help, TA frnd finds murgesan.I don't think Anand will go and tell Thulasi.Coz when he decided to marry her and even  after Tamizh did all the arrangements,he was not able to tell this to Thulasi and was expecting his friends even to bring her marksheet.I don't know what kind of nut he is 😑 but he'll not think that much.I am sure

padma knows thools is helping tells MM and throws her out. TA comes and then I need next week promo πŸ˜ƒ-MM promised Padma that only when any problem arises by Thulasi,he'll not say no to whatever she says.So I think helping Tamizh is not a problem for Padma and MM would not accept this as a big issue as he knows about T&T now very well.
Moreover Thulasi can't do any help to Tamizh regarding his bank problem.What can she do for a bank problem?If it is Charu she'll try to settle the money and bring him out of the case but thulasi cannot do anything for him other than crying for him.So sad of Thuls
ahaana sooper update😊
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
This evil Padma deserves more than slap.When Tamizh came,Thulasi kept silent not to break the promise Ok.But why should she still keep silent leaving that Padma to talk whatever she wants to talk about herself and Tamizh? πŸ˜•I don't know what to say.Might've thought not to talk before her father but she would have spoken.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Hema_M

This evil Padma deserves more than slap.When Tamizh came,Thulasi kept silent not to break the promise Ok.But why should she still keep silent leaving that Padma to talk whatever she wants to talk about herself and Tamizh? πŸ˜•I don't know what to say.Might've thought not to talk before her father but she would have spoken.

yeah u are correct..tat padma and mohan must be chased out of the home with more than 10000 slaps.. ha ha ha ha ..