Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the most romantic lovely shot with thulasi in the arms of tamil..

Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that maybe Muthu was acting. But what were the cops doing at their house? Why did TA come back? OMG I think this might be the week for all T&T fans. We might finally see the two of them unite.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I do feel that MM is acting pushing Thulasi so she can escape from Padma and son.  It is too soon for him to change back.

Also This TA helping Thulasi and police coming to arrest him and mother enquiring - I feel it is in the order

1. Mother interrogates him first
2. TA comes to Thulasi house and helps her.
3. Police arrest TA - Poor Thulasi has to take care of her and save help TA as well.

Although anything could happen. Nice going.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also think MM will not change so fast.......but he would have agreed to send Thulz out bcos of some unavoidable condition/lock padma would have put......(MM says - i would listen to your words from now on must be a continuation of dialouge, may be just to confuse us the promo has been edited). But when she is thrown outside the house, MM/pati is not seen, only padma, mohan and pavithra are seen. So MM must have been forced to do so by padma probably. So what would be TA's next step is the next unoredictable thing......he cant take her as he has bank problem, or may be he would fight with them, convince thulasi about engagement matter and promise her that he would deftly marry her  and leave thulasi there itself and go.

My predicion of sequence of events would be

1)Goes home and mom asking about his lies and reason he avoided for not coming to see the house....(I think when police comes home he would not be at home and get the details after reaching home, mom must be enquiring all these)
2) he would go to bank and know the situation

3) Meet friends and discuss about the issue

4)Anand overhearing his may cause problem to TA, so he might go on a hide ot something till he gets a bail or goodnews from his friends

Thulasi's events wd be
1) family waiting for mm arrival
2)MM interogating and thulz confession
3) padma talking bad mouth about thulasi on TA arrival
4)MM himself calls TA and ask about engagement happenings or TA himself finds the reason from Deepa
5)Padma wants thulasi to be thrown out

let see......
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: subbali

i also think MM will not change so fast.......but he would have agreed to send Thulz out bcos of some unavoidable condition/lock padma would have put......(MM says - i would listen to your words from now on must be a continuation of dialouge, may be just to confuse us the promo has been edited). But when she is thrown outside the house, MM/pati is not seen, only padma, mohan and pavithra are seen. So MM must have been forced to do so by padma probably. So what would be TA's next step is the next unoredictable thing......he cant take her as he has bank problem, or may be he would fight with them, convince thulasi about engagement matter and promise her that he woulddeftly marry her and leave thulasi there itself and go.

My predicion of sequence of events would be

1)Goes home and mom asking about his lies and reason he avoided for not coming to see the house....(I think when police comes home he would not be at home and get the details after reaching home, mom must be enquiring all these)

2) he would go to bank and know the situation

3) Meet friends and discuss about the issue

4)Anand overhearing his may cause problem to TA, so he might go on a hide ot something till he gets a bail or goodnews from his friends

Thulasi's events wd be

1) family waiting for mm arrival

2)MM interogating and thulz confession

3) padma talking bad mouth about thulasi on TA arrival

4)MM himself calls TA and ask about engagement happenings or TA himself finds the reason from Deepa

5)Padma wants thulasi to be thrown out

let see......

yes ur prediction may come true.. ha ha ..
eljay thumbnail
Great analysis and thinking, subbali!  I am impressed that this week's promo would bring forth three pages of discussion even before the first episode is aired.  Incidentally, I hated this show in the beginning when MM was shown as a money grubbing man, trying to sell his daughter to Vel.  It was only after seeing TA and all his jokes that I started watching this show, and now I keep checking to see if the update has been posted and watch it online because we turn off the TV in my house after 8 p.m on most nights.  Now I read through all the posts and enjoy them, esp the way you and some others get so emotionally involved in the show.
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
REQUEST TO WHOMEVER IS WRITING TODAY'S REVIEW!!!! Please write it as fast as you can can't wait any longer. I still have 12 more hours left until Thendral will air cannot wait &long. The tension is just way to much for me. Can't contain myself. Hope this week allows all the T&T fans to be happy because the past few have really left us angered and sadden but the events which took place. Can't wait hope it is a great series of episodes this week. Sorry for the rambling just cannot wait.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Great analysis and thinking, subbali!  I am impressed that this week's promo would bring forth three pages of discussion even before the first episode is aired.  Incidentally, I hated this show in the beginning when MM was shown as a money grubbing man, trying to sell his daughter to Vel.  It was only after seeing TA and all his jokes that I started watching this show, and now I keep checking to see if the update has been posted and watch it online because we turn off the TV in my house after 8 p.m on most nights.  Now I read through all the posts and enjoy them, esp the way you and some others get so emotionally involved in the show.

actually eljay i was not watching the serial in the begining.....they were showing only MM,thulz, Vel,mohan in the promo and i thought its usual.......actually after a very long time only i noted Deepak in the serial and started watching and now u know how much involvement i have in the serial and now i like all the characters in the serial and the screen play and the swiftness /pace in which the serial moves......just cannot tolerate weekends......

and this promo is really catching.......
and thats the main reason now itself the discussion pages are almost 3,,,,

great going Thendral.......👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

Friday's episode-reserved for me.....

Well, week-end tension...Charu's reaction: villi or thyagi??!!!!

From the past experiences Charu will turn out to be a Villi.
i think after tamizh shouts at mohan tulais will get angry and to pretends to tamizh and ask tamizh  who r u😭 to question my brother