Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: raisa159

your so right, I know what he's doing is under pressure but it stills makes me kinda mad (poor Geet)...I hope this drifting apart ends soon. I wanna see Maaneet together...after today's epi, it made me really sad. But then again I can't stay mad at Maan to long, his cute and innocent face forces me to stop being mad.

πŸ˜†
oh trust me yaar....even i was mad after the episode today, but then i went to the gym to cool off...and to get my mind off of Maaneet for awhile....everything was going welll ran for an hour an and half......until my mind drifted back to Maaneet......but then instead of anger i tried to dissect both of the characters....

Geet is a young girl who has gone though soooooo much.....Maan we don't know what he has gone through so we can't judge him that fast....
All we know is that he fears emotions.....and change......he knows that he feels something for Geet.....but something from his past may be stopping him from letting him go anything further with that feeling......he doesn't want to be mean to Geet, but when he see's her he can't control his anger because that is who MSK is....an angry young man......so instead of politeness he gets rude with Geet.....that is who he is......many people feel better when they get angry.....and so Maan too is satisfied with anger.....he is hiding all that pain he has inside of him.....that it is all coming out in anger....and it is not like Maan doesn't want to control his anger.....but Geet doesn't listen to him....and goes against him and so it ticks him off 😑
didn't u see how he was talkin to his dadi today?? He wasn't polite with her either....so it is not that he acts like that towards Geet only.....u know what i mean
I just feel that Maan is just being Maan.....and Geet is just being Geet
whatever it maybe next week.....although i am VERY VERY SCARED....and RESTLESS....WORRIED....CRYING😭......we are all going to have to be ready for the bang....because we all knew it was going to come someday right?? 🀒
sigh.....don't know what else to say yaar.....i think we are all on the same boat.
Also many are sayin that Maan says things and does the opposite.....but isn't it always like that?? We always give others advice, but sometimes we fail to use our own advice....it is always like that πŸ˜†
don't know why, but it is.....nothing we can do about it right?? πŸ˜•
Just glad that i am not alone, but my whole Geet family is with me by my side during this crisis...look at me......feeling so depressed for a show 🀒

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
soumyya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

when vickey comes could there be a love square

geet maan love square by other 2 brother dev n vickey