Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I'm here to ..... somtimes sporadically  but watch it most days. AND always read the updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Active Member List : Total 53 (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AfghanLeena

IF-Rockerz

AfghanLeena

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by bharat9

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

ya rimi..i created the list...
as <font color="#ff0000">i loved the way forum is progressing....
as previously SNS link was not there on the home page of IF under star plus shows...but now it is there as one of the Active forum of Star Plus....</font>

@red: well done to everyoneClapClap

yeah well done all....u all just rock like KSH,,..Wink

KSH.....lol...i forgot again....but rememberd as well....for those who dont know KSH = Kokila Sherlock Holmes!!!!LOL
LOL

LOL LOL funny but thanxxx KSH i was wandering what that mean LOL

Love Leena Wink

-tellyaddict-

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Hey it is great my name is in too. I am so happy to see my name. Great to be part of a wonderful forum where everyone has so many views and ideas. i hope this forum gets to be a real active forum. Hoping for beautiful and romantic scenes from Gopi and Ahem. Thanks to tellyaddict and many others who are always keeping forum active and going. This is just great a virtual place to meet people from all over the globe. Take care and let the party continue.

AfghanLeena

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Hey it is great my name is in too. I am so happy to see my name. Great to be part of a wonderful forum where everyone has so many views and ideas. i hope this forum gets to be a real active forum.
we all are hoping the same dear....i want this forum to be as Rocking as GoHam Chemistry.....

Hoping for beautiful and romantic scenes from Gopi and Ahem.
Hoping same dear and also as soon as possible.......

Thanks to tellyaddict and many others who are always keeping forum active and going.
the pleasure is completely mine to be a member of this lovely forum with all of u lovely people and credit is completely all of the members who love Gopi/Aham/GoHam and SNS..........

This is just great a virtual place to meet people from all over the globe. Take care and let the party continue.
Party yet not yet started completely...we are still w8ing for the Day when we will have a blast here after having Sizzzling GoHam chemistry on the screen.......

rahma_07

Groupbie

rahma_07

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
i like the good job u donClapClapClap

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahma_07

i like the good job u donClapClapClap

thanx a lot dear..
but I want all of u members to be active in each and every post...
only then my good job will be worth..

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hi Sadhli.. Its a great job.. Thanks u so much for adding me too.. Very very happy being one of active mem.. Wish to hav party soon here:-)

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Hi Sadhli.. Its a great job.. Thanks u so much for adding me too.. Very very happy being one of active mem.. Wish to hav party soon here:-)

my pleasure dear....
party..we are yearning for that hope CVs listen and give us something to celebrate

Post Reply New Post

Go to top