Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

YRKKH Written update 16 july 2010

--Mahi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Mahi--
--Mahi--

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
                                  Written Update 16 July 2010

The episode starts with bindya and bhabhi maa and gayatri going to house.While going bindya and bhabhi maa saw nandani and mohit crossing the road....All get out of the car and go to them....All hug each other and mohit took their asshirwaad...Gayatri asked them what r they doing here...mohit says that we were going to home but didnt get any rickshaw so was waiting for it~!bhabhi maa and gayatri look at each other faces......then gayatri says them that they will drop them to home...mohit says that they will go themselves and will come at their home at free time and will do some gup-shup...bindya also say them to come in the car..they will drop them...she say that nandani didi is not used to travel anywhere without car..mohit face gets a disappointed expression...All look at each other....Nandani says that i am fond of travelling in rickshaw from my childhood,...mohit says that u dont worry..i will take care of my sweetheart.i am with her..bhabhi maa and gayatri both smile..then mohit says that they should go as its getting late..Bhabhi maa says them to get ready on time for the ritual of pag-phera..naksh will come to take them...then bhabhi maa gets emotional while going and keep looking at nandani with sad eyes....mohini also get a richshaw and went...

Naksh in their room...song playing Uth rahi hai koi hulchul.........and their romance going on...running in the house,,......naitik kiss akshara......Naitik cooking with akshara in kitchen..then naitik giving akshara rosesEmbarrassed.........

Varsha in front of idol saying that how will i give shaurya this good news..?~then she take a magazine in which there was a add for pregnency..she smiles seeing it..shuarya came and ask her why are u smiling..and tells her that he forgot a file so he has cem back to take it..shaurya sits on bed and started reading his file...vArsha came and sit beside her..and start talkin about pregnant ladies..as they get fat and etc..shaurya says that why r u talking all this now...let me work....varsha gets angry and says that u dont have any time for me..how i tell u that i am going to be a mother...shaurya stands up and look at her..shaurya says what!~!'varsha says that i feel this but u dont want this to happen so soon..shaurya gets happy after listening that he is going to be a father...Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....he says that he will inform rajshri also.....varsha ask him that is he really happy..he replies him with yes and take her into a sweet n full of happiness embraceBig smileEmbarrassed......

Singhanias ladies came back from shopping...gayatri ask about naksh..naksh then came and tell them that they didnt went for shoppiing....then gayatri and bindya show akshara all the shopping they have done for mohit's family..Akshara praises all...bindya then tells that they met mohit and nandani in the way and they were waiting for rickshaw...Naksh look at each other..bhabhi maa says that i want to give nandani a car..its not her fond but its her necessity..i cant see her like this...naitik says that mohit will not like this and he will not take it also...bindya sayss u at least try to give himDead.....bhabhi maa says yes u r his friend..at least talk with him...gayatri also says him to talk about car to mohit....naitik says if i get chance i will surely talk to him....Shocked

rukmani and nadani sitting at home...nandani tell her that naksh will come tomorrow to take her...phone rings..rukmani says nandani to attend the phone...nadani was taking a bit time to take her sticks and get up...rukmani herself go and attend the call...it was bhabhi maa...she talks to nandani and tell her that naksh will come tomorrow  to take her..nandani gets happy and says ok...and rukmani was staring her with weird expressions,,,....

Naksh in their room..Akshara showing naitik her saree which she will wear tomorrow n show naitik the set which she will gift nandani in her pag-phera...then she takes out a shirt for naitik as well..then naitik says that our relation is changed now..firstly he was my best friend and now he is my jeeja..i cant wait for tomorrow to meet didi...naitik then says how i will talk about car with mohit..akshara says that bhabhi maa is also a mother so she wants everything best for her daughter...u should ask mohit once for bhabhi maa at least...then naitikk go for changing while his phone rings..it was of sneha....akshara saw that but didny pick the phone but it was coming again n again.....

Then in morning akshara gets ready to go to take nandani but naitik has to go to office....at nandani's house..nandani meet akshara and ask about naitik ..akshara says that he had an urgent piece of work in iffice so he went there..nandani gets sad and rukmani says work is most importand now a days...akshara feels a little awkward there.....

Edited by honeey_16 - 16 July 2010 at 4:22pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreesirajmubeenakapasnehasanjanamvatsachhedaloop118dambismuah143Shahinakhpragyakumaranithagomezsaggi80sdavisalpha12smile365dayspisceanme1myworld.hkgilli04punjapp2910ranmarvan1zeeshan_huSwiss Malluivanta29archie76laddooharish_kensushavvineucharitina2minaA HUGE FANnanda_gopaTinkJiasrmirjirgatturadheradhe-Pravin-shmuupiekingini_aardraaviation-cateri_susan_Nancy_cimbacherrypansyicy_devilkkl276fahsaadsizezeroaddictSriBanizorprecious_zebamoonlight08--Pravz---mari-sia.k_1Drishti...coolkitty_23-Vanshika-nikki18mitzi11--Nishita--_Invincible__Divya_

areeba_blossom IF-Rockerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I thought ritraj ws cuming 2 take dat stupid wife. Luk lyk v hav 2 c her face a lil longer!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mahi--

Drishti... IF-Rockerz
Drishti...
Drishti...

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
thankyou so much for the update mahi :)

--Mahi--

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update.................

dis sneha track is so unnecessary..............

--Mahi--

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

--Mahi--

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear