Posted: 13 years ago

All day long I pray to god that Geet just has a miscarriage without Maan finding out anything.
It'll be great,i hope they don't do a leap or what so ever

After I watched today's episode I feel like crying and dying
the promo was so UNCLEAR...Feel so bad

The following week is going to be a emo one
I think dev and geet will meet
i think maan will find out about her pregnancy
i think geet will be kicked out of her job,maybe
i think i am going to cry....bwaaahhh!!!

I just try to feel gud by reading maneet fanfics
I know, I also want the miscarriage to happen even though it sounds kind of harsh. But I think Maan will definitely find out, maybe everyone will. Don't want the gap between Maaneet to expand even more, let's see what happens...
omg i am doin the same by readin maneet fanfics lol. i just knw next week will be bad and i cant bare to see it. its scarin me but also givin me strange excitement lol
No, I don't want Geet to have a miscarriage.The show is all about showing how a girl has to face the world and become brave enough to stand up for herself.
I wanna see Geet grow stronger and face the world on her own !

even if a miscarriage happens without maan knowing it, it'll be BAD for geet. how is she gonna prove herself right infront of dev?! maan's gonna believe dev, so geet must have a proof. and that proof is the baby! 😊
what if her pregnancy reveale infront of all staff and mr chopra and media and dadi then the staff will talk and said that it maan child !!!!!! dadi will definitly has heart attack or something and medai will force maan to marry geet !!
hey guyzz dnt thnk...it wud happen...i mean maan finding out geet pregnant ....wat i thought was....after dis party maan yells at geet so badly nd she just waks off...but unfortunatly 4 maan the clients wud love d party...nd next day he finds out dis whole sashas politics stuff in d crystal ha thngy nd also misses geet so damn much..goes to talk t her...confesses n d middle...or sum emotional stuff happen in d party itslf..u neva know...
Poor Baby...watz his fault!!?tz all b'coz of tht frod guy...i dont want the baby 2 die...i want Maan 2 knw bout her pregnancy n still stand by her side n after finding out whoz the responsible fr it,he must kill Dev n Naintara aswell...errrghh...i jst hate these 2 characters,specially Naintara!
Originally posted by Innocent02

<font color="#ff3333">No, I don't want Geet to have a miscarriage.The show is all about showing how a girl has to face the world and become brave enough to stand up for herself.
I wanna see Geet grow stronger and face the world on her own !

</font>

yes that is gud that you think so but most of us want to see maneet not just geet's journey to independence
thanks for commenting anyways
Originally posted by sheena_12

Poor Baby...watz his fault!!?tz all b'coz of tht frod guy...i dont want the baby 2 die...i want Maan 2 knw bout her pregnancy n still stand by her side n after finding out whoz the responsible fr it,he must kill Dev n Naintara aswell...errrghh...i jst hate these 2 characters,specially Naintara!

well,we are all afraid that maan might just leave her
we all want to see maan by her side but we are scared that he might hate her
he is already trying to keep geet away from him
so we all wish that her baby would die although it is quite mean
thanks for commenting