Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Papiya's story:( (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
When she got eliminated,  n she was cryin ..i thought to myself..ur just a kid..life moves on..stop it..but after hearin her story i felt bad i said tht..i judged her w/out knowin her..its really sad..and i wish her all the best for her future opportunities.. :) 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Papiya's story:( (Page 3)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babli1

babli1

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
does anyone know if papiya's dad stay with them/...the reason i ask is on tv, papiya's mom said that her had didnt want girl child and that he doesnt call her...even though such things do exist in some families but out of fear or social stigma, people dont say in open unless they dont stay together...
papiya is very talented and great child, i wish her all the best in future and pray that she should get waht she is dreaming for....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

Pimp

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jess.

-Neha-

-Neha-

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
????
I don't think that her mom needed to make that public....
feeling bad for Papiya...

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

When she got eliminated,  n she was cryin ..i thought to myself..ur just a kid..life moves on..stop it..but after hearin her story i felt bad i said tht..i judged her w/out knowin her..its really sad..and i wish her all the best for her future opportunities.. :) 

Of course life moves on, but wouldnt you be sad if you got eliminated after putting so much effort into the competition? Its only natural.

TerenceKiToli12

digitalone 33

IF-Rockerz

digitalone 33

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
papiya was realy a good dancers

but i think in my POV that jai had always given more importance to Divyam & Atul
i dont know y i think that but i have notes many times & it was true also

i must be wrong also but it was just a POV only as i think

SHe had too much talent in her & she will goo ahead in life with this talent she had even her father is with her or not.......................

"Saccha talent kabhi chupta nahi"

Post Reply New Post

Go to top