Pavitra Rishta

Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 18

ada24

ada24

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by ada24

they shd have shown Archana more self assured , confident and trendy......auntys living in small towns also dont wear such clothes now a days , forget dombivali....Unhappy

Manju should have shown her place....she was always so proud of her rich mom and bro....why is she so arrogant even now....Thumbs Down

did u post anything on the leap...wud luv to read it...Smile

You wont believe it but people were actually praising her dull clothes and this amma look .like Manavs widow.  The elbow length blouse , The open hair and the sober saris .

Whatever happened to salwar khameezes , a sleeveless blouse , a blazer with long skirt ..........kuch bhi nahi . Tell me who in ENTIRE dombivli dresses like archu , and Ill bet anything on that .Coz I have relatives in Dombivli and Im telling u , she wud be a FREAK with that unreal get up . That get up is being accepted only coz Ankita is very pretty naturally . But this does NOT give creatives free license to make her an Amma.

I wud luv to see her in kurtis n jeans , or even regular salwaar kameez....thats what young girls , even married women in mumbai wear......
For all practical purposes , Manav should just be treated as an aquaintance and left at that....no need to idolise him.....he is just an ex hubby...not even a supportive one at  that Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000unknown18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Wow they had a LOT of groceries at home!

I didnt like the purple saree on AnkitaOuch She looks much better in some other colours.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

they shd have shown Archana more self assured , confident and trendy......auntys living in small towns also dont wear such clothes now a days , forget dombivali....Unhappy

Manju should have shown her place....she was always so proud of her rich mom and bro....why is she so arrogant even now....Thumbs Down

did u post anything on the leap...wud luv to read it...Smile

You wont believe it but people were actually praising her dull clothes and this amma look .like Manavs widow.  The elbow length blouse , The open hair and the sober saris .

Whatever happened to salwar khameezes , a sleeveless blouse , a blazer with long skirt ..........kuch bhi nahi . Tell me who in ENTIRE dombivli dresses like archu , and Ill bet anything on that .Coz I have relatives in Dombivli and Im telling u , she wud be a FREAK with that unreal get up . That get up is being accepted only coz Ankita is very pretty naturally . But this does NOT give creatives free license to make her an Amma.

I wud luv to see her in kurtis n jeans , or even regular salwaar kameez....thats what young girls , even married women in mumbai wear......
For all practical purposes , Manav should just be treated as an aquaintance and left at that....no need to idolise him.....he is just an ex hubby...not even a supportive one at  that Wink

Same here . I have same thoughts .Even Varsha is dressing in saris after talks of shalwar khameezes . Do u know what Maharshtrians today say if they see a girl dressed like Archu in real life ? EEEEEEEE KAi Kakubai sarkhi wagtes , he kasle kapde ! Meaning ........why r u behaving like an AUNTY by wearing such dowdy saris ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ada24enigma6devashree_h--Hope--gaurimishaunknown18

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Hi sid .On ur wedding day leave aside all laaj sharam and HOG .

Besides its HOT in Mumbai .No one in their right mind will wear such ridiculous blouses , even WIDOWS wear sleeveless for gods sake . Baba Adam ka zamana hai kya.

Oh I will hogLOL Dulhe ko bhi sharam aa jayegiLOL Actually the dulhan on the mehndi day can eat b4 the rasams start as she is inside a room or something. On the wedding day, she can eat b4 she gets ready nd even during the ceremony (but she avoids as it might ruin her makeupWacko) nd then on valima day, she can eat anytime. There is no laaj sharam on that day thankfullyLOL U know on the shaadi day, the dulhan cannot even smile or talk properlyWacko I m going to b a very besharam dulhanLOL But I will b crying a lot at my bidaaiEmbarrassed My sister cried b4 she left for the salon. I will do that too but I know I will b crying at my bidaai too as my mom will cry nd then I will start crying seeing herEmbarrassed It was my cousin's wedding last summer too. She didnt cry. After she left, my uncle said aj kal kya bidaai par na roonay ka fashion haiLOL My mom told him itna expensive makeup kerwaya hai to woh kharab karegi kya, ghar par roo liya tha naLOL

It was sooo hot during my sister's wedding. It was in May in PakistanOuch Thankfully I was with my sister the whole time so I was near the AC nd fansDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimisha

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
R weddings so small in India? I mean they had very few guests. I know they r not super rich but I hav seen middle class ppl inviting more ppl at a wedding in Pakistan (nd they dont go over their budget!)

Sorry for this stupid question but I hav never seen an Indian wedding so dont know abt thisEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Hi sid .On ur wedding day leave aside all laaj sharam and HOG .

Besides its HOT in Mumbai .No one in their right mind will wear such ridiculous blouses , even WIDOWS wear sleeveless for gods sake . Baba Adam ka zamana hai kya.

Oh I will hogLOL Dulhe ko bhi sharam aa jayegiLOL Actually the dulhan on the mehndi day can eat b4 the rasams start as she is inside a room or something. On the wedding day, she can eat b4 she gets ready nd even during the ceremony (but she avoids as it might ruin her makeupWacko) nd then on valima day, she can eat anytime. There is no laaj sharam on that day thankfullyLOL U know on the shaadi day, the dulhan cannot even smile or talk properlyWacko I m going to b a very besharam dulhanLOL But I will b crying a lot at my bidaaiEmbarrassed My sister cried b4 she left for the salon. I will do that too but I know I will b crying at my bidaai too as my mom will cry nd then I will start crying seeing herEmbarrassed It was my cousin's wedding last summer too. She didnt cry. After she left, my uncle said aj kal kya bidaai par na roonay ka fashion haiLOL My mom told him itna expensive makeup kerwaya hai to woh kharab karegi kya, ghar par roo liya tha naLOL

It was sooo hot during my sister's wedding. It was in May in PakistanOuch Thankfully I was with my sister the whole time so I was near the AC nd fansDancing

Interesting . Smile I dont know much about Muslim weddings . I wud love to attend one though .

And shhhhh . No talk of wedding till u stand on own feet and become financially independent . After that tell me and Ill give green signal .THEN u marry and tell me Kool I hogged on wedding day .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I didnt cry during bidaai too .Groom looks like a lallu while women cry , and fidgets .so I decided nOT to .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--unknown18

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

R weddings so small in India? I mean they had very few guests. I know they r not super rich but I hav seen middle class ppl inviting more ppl at a wedding in Pakistan (nd they dont go over their budget!)

Sorry for this stupid question but I hav never seen an Indian wedding so dont know abt thisEmbarrassed

Oh no .And middle class people book HALLS , dont put mandap outside their home , and bring good caterers [ they are generally affiliated with the hall that is booked ] .

These guys r kanjoos . Cooking at home for 300 people ! How much subzi had they brought , did they have fridge big enuf to keep it ?And roadsiders ko pakda tha  to cook in backyard .

--Hope--gaurimishaunknown18

ada24

ada24

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Same here . I have same thoughts .Even Varsha is dressing in saris after talks of shalwar khameezes . Do u know what Maharshtrians today say if they see a girl dressed like Archu in real life ? EEEEEEEE KAi Kakubai sarkhi wagtes , he kasle kapde ! Meaning ........why r u behaving like an AUNTY by wearing such dowdy saris ?
[/QUOTE]
hee hheeLOL...i got the marathi part....I'm from Mumbai so quite fluent in marathi....

infact i did not even realise that Archana had a wadrobe change till some one pointed it out....Shocked
please creatives ....let archana get a life and some new clothes that are not sarees.....let her show some spine for a change....

--Hope--gaurimishaunknown18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top