Pavitra Rishta

Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goblue

Great post Kools, could not resist posting a reply

How come no one thought of adding just more boiled potatoes to the sabzi and cook more plain dal and add it to reduce the saltiness. But then how will Bhagwan do his magic, really how corny and stupid. this is how they take the viewers for granted. Kuch bhi dikha do, log to dekhenge.  If they wanted to inject Bhagwan, still the part of given sulochana the inhaler was sufficient for the archana hair flying in manav' s face scene. why flowing loose hair in the mass kitchen. I am glad I am not invited for this lunch

take care

totally agree..why waste food???..if food is salty add pots....add plain dal to salted dal..JOB DONE..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

THE CVS R COMING UP WITH SUCH SILLY IDEAS TO PROMOTE THIS SONG OF EKTAS..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

Originally posted by goblue

Great post Kools, could not resist posting a reply

How come no one thought of adding just more boiled potatoes to the sabzi and cook more plain dal and add it to reduce the saltiness. But then how will Bhagwan do his magic, really how corny and stupid. this is how they take the viewers for granted. Kuch bhi dikha do, log to dekhenge.  If they wanted to inject Bhagwan, still the part of given sulochana the inhaler was sufficient for the archana hair flying in manav' s face scene. why flowing loose hair in the mass kitchen. I am glad I am not invited for this lunch

take care

totally agree..why waste food???..if food is salty add pots....add plain dal to salted dal..JOB DONE..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

THE CVS R COMING UP WITH SUCH SILLY IDEAS TO PROMOTE THIS SONG OF EKTAS..

bhavni they just need an excuse to play that Khoya khoya toya toya bas . And to show fLOWING HAIR .LOL

gaurimisha

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Hilarious commentary, Kool!

I had a feeling that Manav would show up at an inopportune moment and look at that, as soon as he shows up he starts cooking for 300 people.  It looks like he's bhagwan of the homemakers, he can cook, clean, take care of the babies and the oldies, and look good, ALL at the same time.  Everyone's expressions when he came in were hilarious, understandable though as their bhagwan was among them; it's surprising that nobody rushed forward to take a darshan of the holy being incarnated.  Manav will probably start getting stuck more and more between the Karanjkars and the Mahates, today he was cooking for one while pacifying the other on the phone, but he's bhagwan, he can surely surely handle it.

The cooking "romance" was so incredulous.  Archana did more staring than cooking and really should have tied her hair back as a rule of food safety, but it seems like she had some other agenda with those well-placed fans or, um, breezes swishing her tresses all over Manav's face. 

Manohar should just stick to laughing and playing with his glasses, he doesn't seem to be good at anything else.  You explained the caterers well, Kool, but I was appalled at the fact that he left Sulochana there.  They all know that she is prone to those asthma attacks, yet they don't bother leaving her inhaler in plain sight or an easily accessible area.  Even Bhagwanji had a hard time finding it, and he's omnipotent and most likely omniscient as well.

What a ridiculous episode.  It provided good laughs though, one of the best was when Manav made yet another hero-style entry and everyone just stared at him dumbfounded.  I need to find a good picture of one of those moments. LOL

PLS DO ...I LOVE THE WAY SULOCHANA STROKES MANAVS HAIR...SO MUCH LOVE..

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
TB a picture of Sulo huffing and puffing . But most of all MANOHAR .I wish we can start a thread wheich we can call TB's Manohar Moments .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[QUOTE=piya_10][QUOTE=Tanyaz]

If u ask me she is NOT the type to use shampoo conditioner .She will use SHIKAKAI , that too boiled at home , like most middle class Maharastrians .

whatever she is using , it seems to be working . If it can distract an amoeba like  Manav ...Shocked

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 July 2010 at 6:26pm

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[QUOTE=piya_10][QUOTE=Tanyaz]

If u ask me she is NOT the type to use shampoo conditioner .She will use SHIKAKAI , that too boiled at home , like most middle class Maharastrians .

whatever she is using , it seems to be working . If it can distract an amoeba like  Manav ...Shocked

Sjikakai is wonderful Tanya .My MIL wud boil it every Sunday  for head bath .

gaurimisha

ada24

ada24

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Kool....

njoyed reading the commentary....ROFLstill grinning at the idea of the salt happy caterers.....
Ghar pe this is the third shaadi ( not counting Vinods )and these idiots still do not know any reliable caterers.....!

I dont know what was the point of the entire leap....

"educated "archu is still mooning over " her bhagwan".....

"her bhagwan" is still single trying hard not to mingle....(with her).

Poverty stricken maayaka has no impact on manjus attitude, nor her mother for that matter......
Manju and Raasika should have been shown getting humiliated by the people they have enjoyed hurting......wud love to see Savita give Raasika a dose of reality....

Apart from sachins birth nothing much has changed......same old boring "pavitra romance"....Sleepy

Creatives we would love to see some creativity for a change.....Wink

Adi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Adi so true . NOTHING has chhanged . Thats why I criticised the post leap . SAME story , they have no creative ideas .

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top