Pavitra Rishta

Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

tarantulla_p

Goldie

tarantulla_p

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by tarantulla_p

[

I pity all the Karanjkar damaads . They get NO suhaag raat and have hundreds of chores , not to mention dealing with wive's colourful pasts .[ Varsha and Archu } .

Not to mention the baggage they bring via their even more colorful relatives (cue the Lokhandes). Btw, have Varsha and Satish -ahem-done deed or are they waiting for Bhavana and Hubby to be in the next room.LOL

Actually Taran even I was wondering >Have they done ahem or not .And will Dharmu and Vaishu atleast have an SR or even they will be stalled .

My feeling is it will be stalled. This whole Boss/Bhakt romancing the Worker/Bhagwan under his nose wont go well with practical Dharmu and splat - they will be gracing diff pieces of furniture again. Actually, I think only in the last episode will all the K girls do the needful.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Great post Kools. I did not laugh when I was watching the show, I was that much annoyed at the so call comedy but I let loose whilst reading your take on it.LOLLOLLOL

So the story was , justtttttttt Like Bhagwan and ARchu washed clothes together , they cooked for 300 people together . OMG . [ What nonsense guys . Cudnt creatives come up with something more realistic ?} 

My exact thoughts, what nonsense???? They are really taking the audience for granted. 

Bhagwan is indeed all powerful, ever present and all knowing. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

saffiyyah

saffiyyah

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Hmm,manav shud be having nightmares of choo creeping in the night and cutting Archu's lovely tressesLOL.Just like the witch from Rapunzel fairy taleWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikagaurimishakoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Kools  !!!!!

Have No words to describe ..... simply awesome , was grinning from ear to ear ...

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saffiyyah

Hmm,manav shud be having nightmares of choo creeping in the night and cutting Archu's lovely tressesLOL.Just like the witch from Rapunzel fairy taleWink

Saffy Ur giving creatives IDEAS .Big smile Indeed if she sees Archus tresses blowing around and tickling Bhagwan's nose , the first place she will go is to a staitonery shop to buy SCissors .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 16 July 2010 at 3:08pm

gaurimishanikitagmc

goblue

goblue

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tarantulla_p

[

I pity all the Karanjkar damaads . They get NO suhaag raat and have hundreds of chores , not to mention dealing with wive's colourful pasts .[ Varsha and Archu } .

Not to mention the baggage they bring via their even more colorful relatives (cue the Lokhandes). Btw, have Varsha and Satish -ahem-done deed or are they waiting for Bhavana and Hubby to be in the next room.LOL

Actually Taran even I was wondering >Have they done ahem or not .And will Dharmu and Vaishu atleast have an SR or even they will be stalled .

If Satish and Varsha are actually waiting for Bhavana and Mohanrao to return home, the smarter mohanrao will manao his wife any way and bring her back just so that...

Are yaar, here people go on honeymoon to be alone aur yeh dono alone hote huay bhi.. Eenka kuch nahi honewala..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Todays commentary  was excellent Kools.It was a great episode to write commentaries and ramblingsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
The creatives have destroyed Archana and Manav, they used to be the story and it was Shravani who used to come between them but now Shravani and Manav are together and Archana is being portrayed as the other woman, its sickening! It destroys the core of who ArMan used to be.

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top