Pavitra Rishta

Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hilarious commentary Kool!! ROFL

aah, how I was missing ur daily commentaries! this one made me laugh so much ROFL ROFL
well said bout the ULLUs...esp Manohar! That man is really an idiot LOL

haha u r ryt..Chubby shud carry her pump with her all the time..esp during weddings...that's the fav time for her asthma to attack ROFL

Bhagwan n Archu (u shud provide her a new name too as shakkar doent really work for her now..or does it? Confused )  have always been like that..Bhagwan stares at Archu, she looks at him, he takes his eyes off LOL that's the height of their romance LOL

Kool di, you rock! please keep commenting Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

Awesome, thanks for the laughs!

Totally agree with you on everyone today. There are so many women in the wedding party - dont tell me a single one had a clue how to fix the super salty creation. LOL

Seems to me Sulochana is a bit of an attention seeker.....why else would a chronic Asthma patient keep all her emergency medicine hidden?

Manohar is obviously a KaamChor. He just likes to pretend everything is awesome always and laugh mindlessly at serious situations. Years of drama at his home have done this to him.

Poor Satish, little does he know the full list of responsibilities of a K SIL. They range from always cowtowing the biwi, the MIL and everyone else, cooking, cleaning, having loads of cash around, decorating their house endlessly and watching mindless emotional exchanges.

I pity all the Karanjkar damaads . They get NO suhaag raat and have hundreds of chores , not to mention dealing with wive's colourful pasts .[ Varsha and Archu } .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikatarantulla_pgaurimisha

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
have seen a few ppl hang their cell phone on their neck through a string Wacko Sulo can definitely try this with the puff ROFL

Savvygaurimisha

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hilarious commentary, Kool!

I had a feeling that Manav would show up at an inopportune moment and look at that, as soon as he shows up he starts cooking for 300 people.  It looks like he's bhagwan of the homemakers, he can cook, clean, take care of the babies and the oldies, and look good, ALL at the same time.  Everyone's expressions when he came in were hilarious, understandable though as their bhagwan was among them; it's surprising that nobody rushed forward to take a darshan of the holy being incarnated.  Manav will probably start getting stuck more and more between the Karanjkars and the Mahates, today he was cooking for one while pacifying the other on the phone, but he's bhagwan, he can surely surely handle it.

The cooking "romance" was so incredulous.  Archana did more staring than cooking and really should have tied her hair back as a rule of food safety, but it seems like she had some other agenda with those well-placed fans or, um, breezes swishing her tresses all over Manav's face. 

Manohar should just stick to laughing and playing with his glasses, he doesn't seem to be good at anything else.  You explained the caterers well, Kool, but I was appalled at the fact that he left Sulochana there.  They all know that she is prone to those asthma attacks, yet they don't bother leaving her inhaler in plain sight or an easily accessible area.  Even Bhagwanji had a hard time finding it, and he's omnipotent and most likely omniscient as well.

What a ridiculous episode.  It provided good laughs though, one of the best was when Manav made yet another hero-style entry and everyone just stared at him dumbfounded.  I need to find a good picture of one of those moments. LOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 16 July 2010 at 2:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaSavvygaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
TB U must supply us with various shots of Manohar ..yelling at the caterers , Tum to theek hai na Sulochna and later , stunned when VInod told him They ran away . And one of Vinod , almost in tears saying they r arrogant .OMG , Im still laughing .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Originally posted by Tanyaz

any way, this is the second time this ' ude jab jab zulfein teri' situation is happening to manav ...
Interesting ....

Tanya.....it's the new Manav-Archu thingy Wink LOL wonder what brand she's using Shampoo companies can take ArMan for their ads ....it''ll b soooper hittt LOLLOL finally Archu learnt the art of seducing her Bhagwaan ....all it took ws lehratei julfei ROFL

If u ask me she is NOT the type to use shampoo conditioner .She will use SHIKAKAI , that too boiled at home , like most middle class Maharastrians .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluegaayikagaurimishaDabulls23

tarantulla_p

Goldie

tarantulla_p

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[

I pity all the Karanjkar damaads . They get NO suhaag raat and have hundreds of chores , not to mention dealing with wive's colourful pasts .[ Varsha and Archu } .

Not to mention the baggage they bring via their even more colorful relatives (cue the Lokhandes). Btw, have Varsha and Satish -ahem-done deed or are they waiting for Bhavana and Hubby to be in the next room.LOL

enigma6gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[

Not to mention the baggage they bring via their even more colorful relatives (cue the Lokhandes). Btw, have Varsha and Satish -ahem-done deed or are they waiting for Bhavana and Hubby to be in the next room.LOL

Actually Taran even I was wondering >Have they done ahem or not .And will Dharmu and Vaishu atleast have an SR or even they will be stalled .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top