Pavitra Rishta

Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 18

saffiyyah

saffiyyah

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Actually it seems SSR is pressing that the ArMan re-wedding be done quickly to please fansLOL
So,wondering whether end of July,during their wedding anniversary,they will tie the knot again-
am willing to put up with any choo-thandavs after that,as long as ArMan are legally married - am sure SSR can put pressure for more romance after that,to 'please the fans' LOLLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaPiyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 (Page 14)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Well no matter what we or the actors think, apni pyaari Shibu & Co. love what they're coming up with.  Here's what Shibu has to say:

learnt a lot from the story of two loosers that i have been doing for 298 episodes...there is a looser inside everyone n someone is there for everyone to make him or her feel special ...thats pavitra rishta ...wat an episode on edit loved it...

The simple fact that she has "learnt" from this story is rather scary.  LOL  Tasneem Mehta (one of the original creatives, whom I believe was pushing for reunion a long time ago so as not to induce viewer weariness) is lucky she left the writing team at the right time, I noticed she's no longer in the credits.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika--Hope--Piyatrixgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Well no matter what we or the actors think, apni pyaari Shibu & Co. love what they're coming up with.  Here's what Shibu has to say:

learnt a lot from the story of two loosers that i have been doing for 298 episodes...there is a looser inside everyone n someone is there for everyone to make him or her feel special ...thats pavitra rishta ...wat an episode on edit loved it...

The simple fact that she has "learnt" from this story is rather scary.  LOL  Tasneem Mehta (one of the original creatives, whom I believe was pushing for reunion a long time ago so as not to induce viewer weariness) is lucky she left the writing team at the right time, I noticed she's no longer in the credits.

TB I cant believe Shibu's arrogance . No wonder she was pissed that the TRPS went down ...........all this 'loser' love story is HER creation . For every loser there is another loser somewhere indeed ................Her brain must be evaluated like Einsteins. She destroyed a perfectly HIT serial . I dont know who Tasneem is but she seems to be the goods that PR was a hit when she was there and isnt now that she isnt there .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikatv_madness--Hope--Piyatrixgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
I hope this Shibu gets a sack . She is clearly arrogant , doesn't care about what viewers want and is going on a head on collision with the popular opinion .
She is clearly the person who is destroying PR.

--Hope--gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
This nonsense about 2 loosers makes me wanna throw up ...Dead

--Hope--gaurimisha

saffiyyah

saffiyyah

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Brrrrkk,Shibu what a crackpotAngry

We shud do andolan to install KoolDi as the main CV(HopeDi also shud be included) and KoolDi shud be Archu's dress designer as well - pls stay in line with SSR's bday party motto 'lesser is better' for Archu plsWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika--Hope--Piyatrixgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Do u think Jaywant is gonna get the hots for Archu ? He seems to give her respect as of now at least.............I wanna see SUMONE getting the hots in this dull serial .Jaywant toh Jaywant .Chalega.

I think he will be after her job ,I read that somewhere ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimishaPiyatrix

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Shibu's comments  reminds me so of KANK...story of two losers!!!Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madness

Post Reply New Post

Go to top