Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

GM ! Where were u yaar ? So late ur commenting ? Arre I missed u yaar !
I was stuck up in no internet zone๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Missed u too...when I was watching the epi,all I was thinking was of Kool,hope n SOTD๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
honestly it was worse thn a david dhawan movie....atleast they flaunt tht they r mindless comedies....PR promises romance but shows us otherwise...full bakwas๐Ÿ˜†

All tht matters to the CVs is to promote Ekta's new film...I still laugh when I rem wht they showed...how utterly ridiculous can anything get thn this.
Originally posted by gaurimisha

honestly it was worse thn a david dhawan movie....atleast they flaunt tht they r mindless comedies....PR promises romance but shows us otherwise...full bakwas๐Ÿ˜†

All tht matters to the CVs is to promote Ekta's new film...I still laugh when I rem wht they showed...how utterly ridiculous can anything get thn this.

And what romance ..........flowing hair in backyard kitchen ! Coz some roadside caterers ran away ! What I wanna ask is WHO is coming up with such plots ?And Archu with Amma blouse in that humid rainy weather !
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Kool this wedding is surreal

I enjoyed varshas wedding more

BTW, there are two scenes I found in very poor taste in all of PR.

One si Archu feeding Manav. I mean he wasn;t even sick or anything

and then Dharmesh climbigna  horse

did not like that seemed humiliating becasue he was over weight not nice of them to do.

Well Hope they were very obviously aiming for slapstick comedy there
When did Archu fEED Manav ?

When did Archu fEED Manav ?
In flashbacks.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And what romance ..........flowing hair in backyard kitchen ! Coz some roadside caterers ran away ! What I wanna ask is WHO is coming up with such plots ?And Archu with Amma blouse in that humid rainy weather !
Our beloved SHibu is my guess๐Ÿ˜ณ.Stereotypical viewers....something NEW.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This is called PR romance Kool...didnt manav say once his relationship with Archu can only b understood by humans...we all r clearly aliens...so we dont stand a chance to understand their romance either๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
EEks ! If they have NOTHING they show flashbacks .๐Ÿ˜† Im telling u Im VERY grateful to CVs for the faaltu caterers .They made this ghatiya serial interesting .
U know what the sad sad part is GM ? Nowdays this serial becomes interesting due to faaltu caterers , the horse , Dharmesh etc . ARMAN look like a grandpa jodi ..she in Amma blouses and he with his non hormonal attitude . BHAGWAN .๐Ÿ˜ˆ

yes Kool...I'm the proud member of DHarSHu fan club now๐Ÿ˜†

ARMan heaven thrd is inactive even after so-many-typical ArMan romantic scenes...I feel the actors r getting wasted.

Thr wasnt a single logical or realistic thing happening on PR in the last epi....saw tht jeetendra had come personally to bless ARMan during vaishu's wedding...OMG...I dont want to say anything๐Ÿ˜†