Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
The company that makes Archana 's shampoo is doing a good job of waking up manav's senses . He could have easily walked away but he stood glued to the ground loving every moment of archu's flying hair situation ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Poor thing ,  he looked guilty , archana is now becoming the forbidden fruit in his life ... 😆Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But the MOST hilarious part was the caterers . I mean they JUST dumped the job and RAN AWAY .🤣 U shud have seen Vinods face , Satishs face [ stunned at the news] Sulo......the whole gang . Open mouthed and Manohar asking bakwas questions .OMG , My tummy .
Tanyaz thumbnail
any way, this is the second time this ' ude jab jab zulfein teri' situation is happening to manav ...
Interesting ....
goblue thumbnail
Great post Kools, could not resist posting a reply

How come no one thought of adding just more boiled potatoes to the sabzi and cook more plain dal and add it to reduce the saltiness. But then how will Bhagwan do his magic, really how corny and stupid. this is how they take the viewers for granted. Kuch bhi dikha do, log to dekhenge.  If they wanted to inject Bhagwan, still the part of given sulochana the inhaler was sufficient for the archana hair flying in manav' s face scene. why flowing loose hair in the mass kitchen. I am glad I am not invited for this lunch

take care

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

any way, this is the second time this ' ude jab jab zulfein teri' situation is happening to manav ...

Interesting ....

Tanya.....it's the new Manav-Archu thingy 😉 😆 wonder what brand she's using Shampoo companies can take ArMan for their ads ....it''ll b soooper hittt 😆😆 finally Archu learnt the art of seducing her Bhagwaan ....all it took ws lehratei julfei 🤣
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hilarious commentary Kool!! 🤣

aah, how I was missing ur daily commentaries! this one made me laugh so much 🤣 🤣
well said bout the ULLUs...esp Manohar! That man is really an idiot 😆

haha u r ryt..Chubby shud carry her pump with her all the time..esp during weddings...that's the fav time for her asthma to attack 🤣

Bhagwan n Archu (u shud provide her a new name too as shakkar doent really work for her now..or does it? 😕 )  have always been like that..Bhagwan stares at Archu, she looks at him, he takes his eyes off 😆 that's the height of their romance 😆

Kool di, you rock! please keep commenting 😳

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tarantulla_p

Awesome, thanks for the laughs!

Totally agree with you on everyone today. There are so many women in the wedding party - dont tell me a single one had a clue how to fix the super salty creation. LOL

Seems to me Sulochana is a bit of an attention seeker.....why else would a chronic Asthma patient keep all her emergency medicine hidden?

Manohar is obviously a KaamChor. He just likes to pretend everything is awesome always and laugh mindlessly at serious situations. Years of drama at his home have done this to him.

Poor Satish, little does he know the full list of responsibilities of a K SIL. They range from always cowtowing the biwi, the MIL and everyone else, cooking, cleaning, having loads of cash around, decorating their house endlessly and watching mindless emotional exchanges.

I pity all the Karanjkar damaads . They get NO suhaag raat and have hundreds of chores , not to mention dealing with wive's colourful pasts .[ Varsha and Archu } .
have seen a few ppl hang their cell phone on their neck through a string Sulo can definitely try this with the puff 🤣
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hilarious commentary, Kool!

I had a feeling that Manav would show up at an inopportune moment and look at that, as soon as he shows up he starts cooking for 300 people.  It looks like he's bhagwan of the homemakers, he can cook, clean, take care of the babies and the oldies, and look good, ALL at the same time.  Everyone's expressions when he came in were hilarious, understandable though as their bhagwan was among them; it's surprising that nobody rushed forward to take a darshan of the holy being incarnated.  Manav will probably start getting stuck more and more between the Karanjkars and the Mahates, today he was cooking for one while pacifying the other on the phone, but he's bhagwan, he can surely surely handle it.

The cooking "romance" was so incredulous.  Archana did more staring than cooking and really should have tied her hair back as a rule of food safety, but it seems like she had some other agenda with those well-placed fans or, um, breezes swishing her tresses all over Manav's face. 

Manohar should just stick to laughing and playing with his glasses, he doesn't seem to be good at anything else.  You explained the caterers well, Kool, but I was appalled at the fact that he left Sulochana there.  They all know that she is prone to those asthma attacks, yet they don't bother leaving her inhaler in plain sight or an easily accessible area.  Even Bhagwanji had a hard time finding it, and he's omnipotent and most likely omniscient as well.

What a ridiculous episode.  It provided good laughs though, one of the best was when Manav made yet another hero-style entry and everyone just stared at him dumbfounded.  I need to find a good picture of one of those moments. 😆

Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago