Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base : Bhagwan  Shines in PR
Bhagwan 'Saved' in PR today . True to his omnipotent , divine , saviour like nature .LOLLOLLOL

The Karanjkars had brought some GHATIYA caterers who ran away after putting extra salt in the Dal and Subzi just before lunch time . God Knows from WHERE the Karanjkars had booked them and why the hell had they NOT contacted Multipurpose Tarun this time , I mean so what if he is Bhagwan's friend , he is a good caterer na ? In A wedding the Caterer is of more importance than the priest even , but the dumbo Karanjkars had employed some road se pakda hua people to cook for their daughter's marraige and feed the Marwadis . I mean SERIOUSLY yaar . What will The Marwadis think of us Maharashtrians , ha ? These Karanjkars na , they are gonna remove IZZAT of ALL Marathi people , Im telling you . Arre Baba , You guys Are representing a certain CASTE in front of OTher caste , FEED THEM WELL  na . What Roadside Jhampus did u bring masquerading as caterers ? Koi Aur nahi mila kya ? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

But Bhagwan SAVED . Bhagwan told Everyone KUCH NAHI HOGA....WE WILL manage . You see , Bhagwan has tremendous experience working at chawl functions where people don't have so much money to employ costly caterers and all come together to work . So with full confidence BHagwan promised he would deliver . The Dumbo Karanjkars stared at him with relief .

Then Khoya Khoya Toya Toya Moya Moya started [ Nice song , I dont know the lyrics but hey its catchy and I liked it . Its ARMAN's NEW song] And all started working . Egoless Satish was there , alongside Bhagwan , true to his decent nature . But Slowly everyone was sent away and only ARMAN remained . Archu's open hair blew and tickled Bhagwan's nose and made his ears turn red with shame , lajja , shyness . Bhagwan spotted turmeric on Archu's fair cheek and pointed it out .ROMANCE guys ! The furthest we can get in PR alas .Still , something is better than nothing I guess .

Bhagwan burnt his omni divine skin and Archu did  immediately did FOO FOO over it . All the while puppy eyes , with dripping LOVE . Bhagwan cudnt bear it , that much love . He wud take a sneak peek and quickly evade his eyes .LOLLOLLOLLOL

BTW someone shud tell Archna that cooking for 300 people with open blowing hair is NOT advisable .If any strands of hair fall in the food people will leave their food and get up .LOL

Archu was so besotted by Bhagwan as he took charge that she quite forgot to start the cooking .She went on staring at him with puppy eyes .Bhagwan , never one to forget ZIMMEDARIS said , SHALL WE START ? LOLLOLLOL

Manju didnt move her golden butt and stood snootily on the stage . She was not even looking after her children .

So the story was , justtttttttt Like Bhagwan and ARchu washed clothes together , they cooked for 300 people together . OMG . [ What nonsense guys . Cudnt creatives come up with something more realistic ?}

Not just that the Ghatiya caterers even refused to rectify their mistakes and ran away  after arguing with Vinod . Vinod was  seen helplessly telling all that they are ARROGANT .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MANOHAR : This namuna was seen earlier yelling at the caterers for working slowly like ants . Since yesterday Manohar was VERY BUGGED , he hated this catering supervising job . He was arguing with Vinod yesterday too .He wanted to be seated on the stage and laugh like the laughing buddha. Then today morning he yelled and yelled at the caterers . They got huffy and to spite him , put EXTRA SALT in the dal subzi .the main items of the food menui and ran away after giving arrogant answers to a puzzled Vinod . On the top Manohar was asking Vinod TUNE UNHE KUCH KAHA KYO NAHI  . Vinod was so harassed he wanted to burst in tears .

Not just that , this sample Manohar after all that yelling , saw that his wife CHubby was heaving heavily , her chubby chest going up and down . STILL he left her and coolly went to the mandap . Like A buddu he asked her THRICE TUm THEEK TO HO NA SULOCHNA .........and clearly saw that his chubby Wife cud not even answer properly . Then cOOLLY after the garlands were put he was telling ARCHU , TUMHARI MAA KA SAAS FUL RAHA HAI . ARRE Joker , U of all the people know her asthmatic condition , cudnt u give her an UNUSED pump before going ? Ha ?  This Manohar , he HATES responsibilities , He had gone to bank as if he was going for a walk in NANA NANI PARK AT BANDRA and lost 3 lacs .he ALWAYS goofs up when responsibilities are given to him and on the top asks AISE KAISE HO GAYA SULOCHNA or TUNE KUCH KAHA NAHI VINOD .

Chubby  meanwhile was huffing and puffing like a train in full speed while Manohar watched shaadi vaadi on stage .

CHUBBY is another NAMUNA. EACH WEDDING , mind u EACH wedding she gets asthma attacks . Its her inborn TENDENCY , weddings and Asthma attacks r synonymous for CHUBBY .Still this woman is not keeping an asthma pump somewhere on her BODY . Keep it hanging around upur neck on your chain , or in your blouse or tuck it in the folds of your sari tucked in at your ample waist , but KEEP IT WOMAN . YOU are ASTHMATIC and YOUR HUBBY IS A BUDDU . Each time BHAGWAN materialises from somewhere to save her . Then she calls him BETA .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Shravni phoned .She was rather nice about the whole thing and told Bhagwan I prefer going with u as people ask questions . [ Why go to weddings at all ? } Still overall Shravni was understanding . Archu was listening with a little frown on her pretty forehead .Big smile Bhagwan , unaware of all the gushing women , focussed on his work .

Shravni WONT be so nice once she understands who Bhagwan had been helping . Big smile Bhagwan is HIDING facts from Shravni again and its gonna blow up . I mean seriously , how many days is he gonna HIDE that Archu is his Boss cum DOST ?

KOOLs Signing off . Like Button if u liked , comments even if u dont .Big smile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 16 July 2010 at 12:25pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

amivpcoolstarlaks2612ada24RaDev_Fan1nagasurendra.kuirenepmusicroxgazelletelemagiccloud123systemsyubabsgobluegaayikatantrums..mansi96pallaideepa101SGP_ishaanaddicted2tvsaffiyyahTanyazOnePiecetv_madnessmy_viewtarantulla_pdevashree_hSpartacusprincessonline.....Lata.....Tulseycarpe-diemtoothbrush13shootingstar27star_warsSudhaSangeet-monica-bhavni88archanamanav--Hope---ALI-MagicianPrayassonu0511SavvyMithuugossipgurlslunza.Mandy.gaurimishaAmoureuxPiyatrixnikitagmcunknown18-SONU--AquaMermaiden-Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
excellent yaar . love the way yo uhave described their  kitchen romance ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saffiyyahOnePieceTulseykoolsadhu1000gaurimisha

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL cant type m laughing like crazy...my cheek is hurting ROFL ROFL

Edited by piya_10 - 16 July 2010 at 12:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saffiyyahOnePieceTulseygaurimishakoolsadhu1000

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hail kool... Nice commentary....

Cooking food for so many ppl nd romancing is not easy... Its sum talent....

And i thinK manav wll again forget to give gift to vaishu nd cum back again nd do sum mahanta work...

Nd If every family wll have son or damad like manav nd beti lyk archu, den poor caterers... What wud hppn 2 dem? Nd this will create unemployment too...

Nd how easily those caterers spoiled food nd ran away.. True, karanjkars r really sharif:.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePieceTulseykoolsadhu1000gaurimisha

OnePiece

Goldie

OnePiece

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Kools, nice dose for me before going to sleepROFLROFL

Then Khoya Khoya Toya Toya Moya Moya started [ Nice song , I dont know the lyrics but hey its catchy and I liked it . Its ARMAN's NEW songDay DreamingBroken HeartROFL..

the whole Manohar part was too gudClap..laughing BuddhaROFL

Archu was listening with a little frown on her pretty forehead .Big smile..

Kools, why this big smile here?

Shravani!! im worried tooDisapprove

thank u for ur commentaryBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

tarantulla_p

Goldie

tarantulla_p

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome, thanks for the laughs!

Totally agree with you on everyone today. There are so many women in the wedding party - dont tell me a single one had a clue how to fix the super salty creation. LOL

Seems to me Sulochana is a bit of an attention seeker.....why else would a chronic Asthma patient keep all her emergency medicine hidden?

Manohar is obviously a KaamChor. He just likes to pretend everything is awesome always and laugh mindlessly at serious situations. Years of drama at his home have done this to him.

Poor Satish, little does he know the full list of responsibilities of a K SIL. They range from always cowtowing the biwi, the MIL and everyone else, cooking, cleaning, having loads of cash around, decorating their house endlessly and watching mindless emotional exchanges.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikasaffiyyahOnePiecepinklykoolsadhu1000gaurimisha

MagicianPrayas

IF-Rockerz

MagicianPrayas

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
wow thats called kool's commentary,
i will laugh whole night by reading this commentary & nobody will stops me from doing this
ROFL

Edited by acrewood - 16 July 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikagaurimishakoolsadhu1000

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL cant talk/type  much...too hilarious..Archu-Manav songROFL kitchen romance ROFL..Jai ho Manav devta aur Gopi Archu kiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top