was it a kiss or...almost kiss?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
the first time the lift scene came , I was expecting soo much , and nothing happened.
And this time , when Geet put her foot down🤣 , look what happened ! i didnt expect it, didnt know what hit me.....By far the hawtest scene so far !

VJ

Originally posted by lyfwidluv

did u notice ? watch that scene again you will notice he was gng to kiss her (i know it wz almost a kiss) but still he wz just gng to touch geet's lips then suddenly elevator banged oh damn this elevator 😡

banged at wrng time

]but if maan wud hav kissed geet he wud have fired her 2dy itself
but wat da hell is wrng wid him its his problem if he is unable to control his hormone why is he punishing geet

anu
Angryare bang honi hi this to sahi time par  right push dene ke liye hona chahiye tha na...ki jahtka laga aur kissi ho gayi😆
Originally posted by VJnLNMDJ

the first time the lift scene came , I was expecting soo much , and nothing happened.
And this time , when Geet put her foot down🤣 , look what happened ! i didnt expect it, didnt know what hit me.....By far the hawtest scene so far !

VJ

now let's bombard star one with petitions saying "we want geet to put her foot down more often"😉😆 wohi to cv's are just trying to shock and kill us..so give up speculating and flow with the show😆
That elevator scene was really good!!
Maan was too close to geet.
But he never stared at her lips......guys...
Lekin agar lift stop na hoti
then he would ve gonE FUTHER. 😳
dat scene was super duper hotttt!!!☺️
That almost kiss was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..hawt hawt hawt....
was one of the most intense scenes on the show till date.... TV world ke liye, the almost kiss was equal into a total kiss...
maan is super duper hooottt when he is confused
one thng is sure frm this monday track will go miserable Edited by lyfwidluv - 13 years ago
Originally posted by chullbulli

😡are bang honi hi this to sahi time par right push dene ke liye hona chahiye tha na...ki jahtka laga aur kissi ho gayi😆

oh lift bang hone se kiss huvi which cv's din show us ..........now i got it it that is why geet was checking out her lips ..........wow