Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Hello TVDians.Hug

I really, really didn't expect this to drag on so long ... but before you throw chappals at me, just know that I come bearing gifts!Big smile  And very pretty ones too!LOL  So without further ado, it's time for me to announce our ...

... Miss Mystic Falls ... 

... Urh, x3!EmbarrassedLOL

The original plan was to choose one MMF based on the votes.  However, with so many wonderful entries, it didn't seem fair to just pick one which is why we have 3 MMF's based on

a) Best Speech
b) Best Dressed
c) Best DJ

The winner of our first Category - Best Speech -  is none other than completely cuckoo

sourpuss aka Bhavna

A quick reminder of her speech:

*clears throat* Good morning, oh great judge(s)! Today, I, Bhav, am honoured to be running for the title of Miss Mystic Falls! *pauses* That didn't come out right. *shakes head* Moving on!

I believe that I deserve to be Miss Mystic Falls because I'm a total sweetheart, and the fact that I'm just a tad insane simply adds on to my sweetheart-ness! Plus, I'm one helluva good baker! Approve I may be a bit of a grammar nazi, but I have been trying to tone it down, I have! And if anyone tells you anything to the contrary then they're lying. Lying, I tell you! *looks around nervously**clears throat again, laughing nervously* Anyway! I may not have watched the episodes enough times to be able to quote them from memory, but I do enjoy writing Jeremy/Tyler shots (which reminds me, I really need to finish up one of them....) and making Damon/Elena or Nina-Ian siggies even though I'm staunchly Stelena because they're just so pretty together and frankly show!Stelena didn't have as much...BOOM!...as book!Stelena had, and really, Ian looks good with ANYONE! Him and Malese Jow. Have you seen her Facebook pics? She is so pretty, and she and Steven R. McQueen (ohhh, Steven...Blushing) make such a cute couple and it's so sad that they're just friends and he's with Chelsea Whatshername and seriously what was I talking about? *looks back at script* Oh. Right. *clears throat again* In short, I believe that I'm perfect for Miss Mystic Falls because I'm just the right mix of obsessed fangirl, whacky nutcase, total sweetheart and cookie-and-cupcake baker! Approve I do hope you consider me! LOL

Love,
Bhav ;)

Congo-ji!

A pretty siggy for you to flaunt:

The winner of our second Category - Best Dressed -  is none other than the beautiful

-SamPari- aka Sam

A quick reminder of her dress

I also have a very pretty creation for you tooBig smile:

And the last, but by no means least, award - Best DJ - goes to

-SamPari- aka Sam (againLOL)

I also have another sig for you:

Congratultions girlies!Hug

But how rude would I be not to acknowledge the hard work, all five girls put in?Shocked

Which is why, to give you all a big thank-you, I had a very special sig requested for all the participants - Bhav, Sam, Aish, Raee and Rach:

Hope it was all worth the wait!Wink

Ciao for now friends!

Much love,

Tomiko.Heart

Credit: Anu aka Ambrosia for allowing and helping me to host this.
Yulz and Rajeevlicious for the amazing sigs
All the Participants
And the amazing votersHug

Edited by Tomiko - 16 July 2010 at 11:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpusscurledupMaz.chhiltAnhdara13AmbrosiaRachu_1987patakhaguddi-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Miss Mystic Falls - - Results ~*~" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Bhav and Sam! Party

The siggies are fab...especially the participation one!Star

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
yea bhav and sam!
i kinda expected sam to win lol
but great job everyone else!
and thanks for the participation siggy ill use it lol

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
woho congo to Bhavz now go and bake me sumthingLOL....and sam, i adored that dress, yaya i voted for both and they won....yippey.and thanks to all who voted and wow Nabs that  siggy is droolicious, saved it will definately use..thank u so much for this amazing contes
love RaeeHug

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
congrats to the winners....well deserved Clap

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sam and Bhav!!!! You both deserved it. And good job to the other participants!! You all did amazing!!

*Jot*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_Salvatore

tithi21

Groupbie

tithi21

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Congrats guys.Smile

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Awwww! Thank you so much! The siggies are gorgeous! Embarrassed Congrats, Sam! :D And to Raee and Rachu and Aish, I had a LOT of fun taking part in this with you guys and voting and whining about how hard it was to find a guy and all! LOL *hugs* And Raee, here, have a cookie! ;)

Love,
Bhav (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_Salvatore

Post Reply New Post

Go to top