Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Darwaaza Nama - Story of A Door!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

to fir i can say from now onwards main har darwaaze par shaq karungi...k kahi waha bhi Corridor na ho...lol..

and abt Aham changing clothes...hehehe once he was changing the clothes in the room and Gopi just entered and both were shocked....did u watch that scene...it was superbb......;)

@red: tht is exactly why im saying ki ahem wont mind to change anywhere bas gopi na ho waha par!!!! lol...bechara....
ya do recall tht scene...it was great.....ahem felt embarrased/shocked while gopi was totally blusing and embarrased....lol...

@blue: kiya kare ab hume sab kuch shaq ki nigaho se dekhna parta hai as a viewers!!! mujhe so sabhi door corridor ke lagte hai as look the size they are!!!!!!!!!! pure ke pure roof se match karne hai!!

btw hav u noticed tht main door?????!!!! man, its Huge!!!!!!!!!!!! Itna bada!!! kaise band karte hai woh log use...aur whts outside the door....another corridor.....u noticed tht...surely u must have...!!!LOLLOL
arre i was laughing today when kinjal was outside the door and was  looking ithar-udhar when there was nothing there...jus a corridor...no front garden no door....im surprised....she could hav asked the watchman where tht man went as they hav a big lohe ka gate at MM so surely he knows ki andar-bahar kaun aata jata hai....
waise from outside the MM looks exactly the same house they used for Maayka on Zee TV and on many other shows....u noticed tht??? lo.....our binocular visions!!!!!!!!!!!! and observation powers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Darwaaza Nama - Story of A Door!! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

to fir i can say from now onwards main har darwaaze par shaq karungi...k kahi waha bhi Corridor na ho...lol..

and abt Aham changing clothes...hehehe once he was changing the clothes in the room and Gopi just entered and both were shocked....did u watch that scene...it was superbb......;)

@red: tht is exactly why im saying ki ahem wont mind to change anywhere bas gopi na ho waha par!!!! lol...bechara....
ya do recall tht scene...it was great.....ahem felt embarrased/shocked while gopi was totally blusing and embarrased....lol...
yaar i just loved that scene...u know hv watched it almost 30-35 times...its just amazing...and at last the expressions on Aham's face was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

@blue: kiya kare ab hume sab kuch shaq ki nigaho se dekhna parta hai as a viewers!!! mujhe so sabhi door corridor ke lagte hai as look the size they are!!!!!!!!!! pure ke pure roof se match karne hai!!
sahi kaha....saare darwaaze till the roof....aisa lagta hai Mugal Darbaar Laga hai pura.......

btw hav u noticed tht main door?????!!!! man, its Huge!!!!!!!!!!!! Itna bada!!! kaise band karte hai woh log use...aur whts outside the door....another corridor.....u noticed tht...surely u must have...!!!LOLLOL
yaar apna kuchh telepathy ka connevtion to nahi hai...I too noticed that and thought k pata nahi kisi aur ne notice kiya hoga ya nahi..........

arre i was laughing today when kinjal was outside the door and was  looking ithar-udhar when there was nothing there...jus a corridor...no front garden no door....im surprised....she could hav asked the watchman where tht man went as they hav a big lohe ka gate at MM so surely he knows ki andar-bahar kaun aata jata hai....
exactly...ghar hai to watchman bhi hoga na...to why to bother urself us se puchh lol.........

waise from outside the MM looks exactly the same house they used for Maayka on Zee TV and on many other shows....u noticed tht??? lo.....our binocular visions!!!!!!!!!!!! and observation powers!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry dear i never watched that serial so dont know....

and one idea....change the title of the post as Darwaaza Nama - Story of A Door.......
what say,,,,...

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
sadhli....u r soooo funny!!! cheers dear for making me laugh...okay first let me edit the post and change the title then i'll come bk to this!!! waise kya naam socha hai!!! hats off to you!!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

sadhli....u r soooo funny!!! cheers dear for making me laugh...okay first let me edit the post and change the title then i'll come bk to this!!! waise kya naam socha hai!!! hats off to you!!! Clap

tahnx a lot for liking the idea and changing the title also....its looking something hatke post...\
and now we can continue our Darwaaze ki Aatmkatha.....hehehehe..

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
me in green

yaar i just loved that scene...u know hv watched it almost 30-35 times...its just amazing...and at last the expressions on Aham's face was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Even i watched tht scene so many times but not like u!!! 30-35times....lol.....sadhli dont overdose gohem!! waise its not ur fault its all gohemria....suddently hota hai!!! lol

sahi kaha....saare darwaaze till the roof....aisa lagta hai Mugal Darbaar Laga hai pura.......

main bhi yahi soch rahi thi ki ghar hai ki shahi parivar ka mahal hi rent kar liya hai cvs ne. waise kafi nice ghar hai!!

yaar apna kuchh telepathy ka connevtion to nahi hai...I too noticed that and thought k pata nahi kisi aur ne notice kiya hoga ya nahi..........

Hai na....connection hai...tabhi to hamare thoughts milte julte hai!!!
waise i'v noticed tht in every single indian serial main na woh main door ke bahar corridor dekhate hai...kiyon??? aur upar se waha dewar par decorations, photos wagara latka dete hai....kya hai yeh?!!! loll

exactly...ghar hai to watchman bhi hoga na...to why to bother urself us se puchh lol.........

pata nahi kinjal ka dimag kahan hai!! but it was really funny the way she was looking for the man in the corridor ki woh kaun se raste se chala gaya!!! lol..

Originally posted by -tellyaddict=

loved tht serial but then got bored as one of the character was 24/7 crying while her own sis had a good life and she had probs par probs par probs par probs....lagta tha ki sari probs usi ke pas aayi thi and the ending of the show was disgusted!!! think cvs rushed and quickly se story ko finish kar diay...sara maza kharab ho gaya....but the reason i was watching that show was Shabad-Mahi jodi!!! awww!!!!

and one idea....change the title of the post as Darwaaza Nama - Story of A Door.......
what say,,,,...

done...thanks a lot...nice title!!! kahan kahan se ideas lati ho hum???

[/QUOTE]

Edited by bharat9 - 16 July 2010 at 12:58pm

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

me in green

Even i watched tht scene so many times but not like u!!! 30-35times....lol.....sadhli dont overdose gohem!! waise its not ur fault its all gohemria....suddently hota hai!!! lol

GoHam-eria hi hai...kya karu...koi ilaaj bhi nahi hai....lailaj bimari hai......and jitni baar purane scenes dekhti hu utna addcition badhta jata hai.....and this door scene was like Smooothly Dil Me utarta jata hai...dheere dheereeeeeeeeeeee

main bhi yahi soch rahi thi ki ghar hai ki shahi parivar ka mahal hi rent kar liya hai cvs ne. waise kafi nice ghar hai!!

mahal rent par....good one but itne saare paise kaha se aaye.....

Hai na....connection hai...tabhi to hamare thoughts milte julte hai!!!
waise i'v noticed tht in every single indian serial main na woh main door ke bahar corridor dekhate hai...kiyon??? aur upar se waha dewar par decorations, photos wagara latka dete hai....kya hai yeh?!!! loll

i can sing a song for the situation...
Tera Mujhse hai pahle ka nata koi,,,,,isnt it....
and yup....saare ghar darwaaze ek jaise hi to hote hai....

pata nahi kinjal ka dimag kahan hai!! but it was really funny the way she was looking for the man in the corridor ki woh kaun se raste se chala gaya!!! lol..

hehehehe....kinjal ke paas dimag hai but wo use nahi karti hai...........

loved tht serial but then got bored as one of the character was 24/7 crying while her own sis had a good life and she had probs par probs par probs par probs....lagta tha ki sari probs usi ke pas aayi thi and the ending of the show was disgusted!!! think cvs rushed and quickly se story ko finish kar diay...sara maza kharab ho gaya....but the reason i was watching that show was Shabad-Mahi jodi!!! awww!!!!

okk....to it was Shabd and Mahi one show...i heard abt it from my frnds..........

what say,,,,...

done...thanks a lot...nice title!!! kahan kahan se ideas lati ho hum???
normally i like to put post with a different and intersting name so that people will attract by the name and then after opening the post some thing more intrersting so that no one can leave with out replying it...thats all..........

[/QUOTE]

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

GoHam-eria hi hai...kya karu...koi ilaaj bhi nahi hai....lailaj bimari hai......and jitni baar purane scenes dekhti hu utna addcition badhta jata hai.....and this door scene was like Smooothly Dil Me utarta jata hai...dheere dheereeeeeeeeeeee

yes i understnd this gohameria thing. sadly there is no medicine for tht....but only gohem can help ...
cvs....we want more gohem scenes....

good question....kahan se??!!
i heard some ppl mentioning tht this show is a low budget one?!! really??!!! doesnt look like one!!

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

darwaza hai darwaza,
darwaze ke piche,
kuch khas hai chichz,
darwaza kholo to corridor millega....
jo corridor pe corridor hoga lagega ki kahan se aaya
hooooooooo....
darwaza hai darwaza...

trying to use 'parda hai parda song here!!!!

Embarrassed

she will use once her doubts are clear!!!

okk....to it was Shabd and Mahi one show...i heard abt it from my frnds..........

yes.....shabad mahi show....really good...shabad soo nice and mahi  cute!!

normally i like to put post with a different and intersting name so that people will attract by the name and then after opening the post some thing more intrersting so that no one can leave with out replying it...thats all..........

yeah i do like this idea too. u r full of ideas!!!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

yes i understnd this gohameria thing. sadly there is no medicine for tht....but only gohem can help ...
cvs....we want more gohem scenes....

GoHam scenes only solution of this Bimari...

good question....kahan se??!!
i heard some ppl mentioning tht this show is a low budget one?!! really??!!! doesnt look like one!!

hehehe...low budget kaha se lagta hai yaar......

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

darwaza hai darwaza,
darwaze ke piche,
kuch khas hai chichz,
darwaza kholo to corridor millega....
jo corridor pe corridor hoga lagega ki kahan se aaya
hooooooooo....
darwaza hai darwaza...

trying to use 'parda hai parda song here!!!!

goood one........

Embarrassed

she will use once her doubts are clear!!!

hmm....expecting the same......

yes.....shabad mahi show....really good...shabad soo nice and mahi  cute!!

okk....sounds nice......

yeah i do like this idea too. u r full of ideas!!!

yeah m always full of ideas...
and now m feeling sleepy...my replies already are giving u the indiaction...so i'll be going to sleep soon......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top