Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
in today's epi when koki took gopi in her room (gohem room) she used a diferent door!!! we saw two doors in gohem room today??!!!! never noticedt tht before?!! anyone noticed tht!??!???! strange....there was never tht second door there....how come it was today? did they use a different room to shot today? cant be coz it lookd so like gohe m....confused!!!Confused

thanks to sadhli for suggesting the title of the post!! u r superb!Embarrassed
i opened this thread as wanted to clarify the story of the door or should i say doors!!! but seems like is door ke story main bhi twist aa gaya.....thora pyar ka thora magic ka....and lots of doors and upar se corridors hi corridors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bharat9 - 16 July 2010 at 12:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Darwaaza Nama - Story of A Door!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

in today'sepi when koki took gopi in her room (gohem room) she used a diferent door!!! we saw two doors in gohem room today??!!!! anyone noticed tht!??!???! strange....there was never tht second door there....how come it was today? did they use a different room to shot today? cant be coz it lookd so like gohem....confused!!!Confused

same here...i too observed the same....
but my thought is Room is the same just Angle of the Camera has been changes....till now shooting was done from the angle where the first door was visible but today it must be from another one to get both the doors visible...
i think so...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesuk19

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i was thinking the same then remember so many times they hav shown a door where ahem used to go for changing. we thought tht that was the door to the bathroom but alas it is the second door! and its quiet close to the window too. see these serials are making us to pick up little things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

i was thinking the same then remember so many times they hav shown a door where ahem used to go for changing. we thought tht that was the door to the bathroom but alas it is the second door! and its quiet close to the window too. see these serials are making us to pick up little things.

we are using our Binoculars.....lol..
in CVs ka kya hoga.....bhagewaan jaane....

I was also thiking that it was a bathroom on the other side of that door but see yaha to pura Kamra nikla......

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
nahi kamra nahi..corridor main jane ka rasta....to kya ahem wahan ja kar kapre change karta tha??!!! LOL

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

nahi kamra nahi..corridor main jane ka rasta....to kya ahem wahan ja kar kapre change karta tha??!!! LOL

hehehehe...WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
kapde change karne k liye corridor me......then waha koi nahi hota kya taak jhaak karne wala...
good lol.....

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hehehehe...Wink
kapde change karne k liye corridor me......then waha koi nahi hota kya taak jhaak karne wala...
good lol.....

at least gopi to nahi hogi!!! as she is in the room.....lol... ahem kahi bhi change karega bas samne gopi na ho!!!
waise ahem used tht door...didnt he/??? or is there another door in the room??

even if us see there is also another big sa door in jigar's room which is shown as the way to the bathroom......bakka after watching today's epi i can say tht that door is also corridor ka rasta hai and not a bathroom!!! lol....

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
to fir i can say from now onwards main har darwaaze par shaq karungi...k kahi waha bhi Corridor na ho...lol..

and abt Aham changing clothes...hehehe once he was changing the clothes in the room and Gopi just entered and both were shocked....did u watch that scene...it was superbb......;)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top