Thangam July19-23rd updates & discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Anj and Laksh
I totally agree with KP. I stopped watching this a long time ago, and there has hardly been any movement in the storyline, except for Ganga becoming feisty all of a sudden. It's like the director is confused or something!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

migananjkhoneysmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam July19-23rd updates & discussions (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hello I am new to this forum and I really like this drama. I agree that Vetri was wrong when he yelled at his mother for money. It angered me to see how bad he was treating his mother. Also ganga part is okay but it is like she is unstoppable. She just keeps on going and trying to fix each injustice. BUt i really like Illavanji and her comedy track. She is a very different kind of villain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miganbrinny_ganjkhoneysmlaksh

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Thangam Family krishfan... Happy to have you here. Pl do join our discussions here on the serialSmile..

The actress who plays Ilavanji who we call chellama as Ila is awesomeClapClap.. It was her lootties which kept us entertained during the boring wedding tracks.. But anything in excess can turn poisonousOuch. So lets hope we get everything in a limit..

Edited by anjkhoney - 22 July 2010 at 12:56pm

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Laksh sis and Migan dear..
Samma updates kudutheengaClapClapClap

Aiyo indha Square love mudiyuma mudiyathaAngry.. Javvu maathiri izhuthukitte poraanga?
Ganga pannara puratchi track nalla irundhaalum (i mean ippidi patta problems ugalthulle ippo nadandhukittu thaan irukku,aana ivanga kaamikkarthu konjam overaa thaan irukku..

Sub Collector training podhey ellarkum edho 'Mudhalvan' le 'One day CM' mathiri ellarkum suspension kudukkarthu ,Arrest panna vekkarthu nu..

Appo andha Dist Collector adhaan Ganga's senior summa ee ottuvara? Avarkku nu edhavathu poruppu irukka illaya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migansmlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan & Anj ..

@Krishfan .. Welcome to Thangam section .. Pls do join our discussions ..

Well , i expected tht SK might not be happy with Ganga's veera acts .. May be he wants to quit the show ?? Or Ramya K following Radhika's footsteps .. Doesn't need a husband , family , but only want to have a one woman show ? Ennavo pongappa ..

hope JC got the msg right .. but pls don't do thyagam now too .. Or else Kula will win his challenge ...

Saw a new promo .. Looks like Subbu & co will send a vakkil notice to Ayya reg soththu .. Karthik tells them to leave Ayya .. kula gets arrested by Ganga ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=brinny_g]Thanks for the updates Anj and Laksh
I totally agree with KP. I stopped watching this a long time ago, and there has hardly been any movement in the storyline, except for Ganga becoming feisty all of a sudden. It's like the director is confused or something![/QUOTE]

I totally agree - they don't have a set story line. Based on availability of actors they change the story line looks like.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Thangam section Krishfan.  Please do join in discussions. More than the show it is the discussions that keeps us entertained.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks Migan & Anj ..

@Krishfan .. Welcome to Thangam section .. Pls do join our discussions ..

Well , i expected tht SK might not be happy with Ganga's veera acts .. May be he wants to quit the show ?? Or Ramya K following Radhika's footsteps .. Doesn't need a husband , family , but only want to have a one woman show ? Ennavo pongappa ..

hope JC got the msg right .. but pls don't do thyagam now too .. Or else Kula will win his challenge ...

Saw a new promo .. Looks like Subbu & co will send a vakkil notice to Ayya reg soththu .. Karthik tells them to leave Ayya .. kula gets arrested by Ganga ..

That is interesting. I thought Thyaga semmal Subbu will not asks for any sothu. May be this cause issues between Natchiyar and Subbu? or are they doing this to protect Natchiyar? Lets see.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top