Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya66vicneshwaryZEESXYkuttyponnuJanubrinny_gCarynVani19smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam July19-23rd updates & discussions" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Using Ayya's name every where is so unprofessional. Wonder why Ayya is supposed to be such a big name that even the IAS people in Delhi know him.

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Using Ayya's name every where is so unprofessional. Wonder why Ayya is supposed to be such a big name that even the IAS people in Delhi know him.

Tht IAS officer who interviewed Ganga in delhi , is ex collector of  Tanjore .. And thus he knew Ayya Wink , as he is a big shot in Tanjore district .. Creative team was lil smarter & so they gave this explanation in the earlier episode ...

Thanks Anj .. Rama - Vetri track is so annoying .. i really find it hard to update their track .. JC periya thyagi Angry .. Subbu , ithu ellam konjam over Angry .. college pora ponnukku soodu podanumaa .. sonna puriyatha Angry ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuanjkhoneyCarynVani19

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ladies for the wonderful update.

Ithu yennada Izhuvai - Matturkku vaada.... Square love thaan solreen.

Subbu soodu podum scene too bad. Can't Rama explain to people??? Why is she keeping Vetri matter secret - if she wants to help and nothing in her mind then she should tell her dad or J.C.

Ganga Puranan poi Ganga Rescue mission nadakkatho? I was hoping to see SK - they are dragging his absence.  but may be he quit the show???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarykuttyponnuanjkhoneyVani19Carynsmlaksh

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj & laksh for the updates.

I am getting fed up of Vetri-Rema's track.  Really annoying.

I was wondering if not having famous father, would Ganga dare to threaten her senior?

Why is the serial directors are trying to portray that love conquers all? At the expense of studies and parents.  I felt like slapping Vetri when he shouted at his mother for money.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123vicneshwarybrinny_ganjkhoneyVani19smlaksh

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks Anj & laksh for the updates.

I am getting fed up of Vetri-Rema's track.  Really annoying.

I was wondering if not having famous father, would Ganga dare to threaten her senior?

Why is the serial directors are trying to portray that love conquers all? At the expense of studies and parents.  I felt like slapping Vetri when he shouted at his mother for money.

Me too Caryn Angry, Vetri is useless guy.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Anj & Laksh for the updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneysmlaksh

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I am really amazed at the perseverence of the updaters. I rarely watch this serial as it is so boring and is clueless about what to do next. We are now shown the verasigamani role of Ganga. She behaves like a queen bee and if I am not mistaken want her husband also a collector of the same disctrict. How come he did not notice all these shortcomings that only Ayya's daughter is noticing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarybrinny_gVani19smlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top