Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PHOOLON KI BAHAAR-HOGA MAAN KO BUKHAAR?? - Page 3

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: adits7

welcome.........n i knw wen u mk post wid efforts u want nthin bt jus replies in return......

😳 Ahan. Got that right. btw js checkin', that did you see the vm i made on maneet by any chance cuz THAT surely went to the black hole  ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Its sad when you put your time and hardwork and people cant even take 1-2 min of their precious life to comment on it.πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: *mesweet neha*

😳 Ahan. Got that right. btw js checkin', that did you see the vm i made on maneet by any chance cuz THAT surely went to the black hole  ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Its sad when you put your time and hardwork and people cant even take 1-2 min of their precious life to comment on it.πŸ₯±

i ll chk it...can u PM me d link....ll chk it 2mre its 4am here..g2g catch up wid sum sleep...
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adits7

i ll chk it...can u PM me d link....ll chk it 2mre its 4am here..g2g catch up wid sum sleep...

Sure .😳Lemme PM yu.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks and have a good night or more like GOOD MORNINGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As soon as I saw the decor, I was like Shes setting herself up for too much humiliation...Last time, toh sirf khana desi hone pe itna hungama hua tha, now if the decor looks all desi type wedding, dont know kya haal hoga bechari Geet ka...

She is way too innocent, but Im upset w/ the CVs becus last time Geet learned the lesson the hard way n now y is she back to all that again? Last time toh gad bad hui thi, this time shes doing all this in her hosh o awaz 😲 n top of it she keeps on saying "she ll make him so proud" i can just imagine the look on Maans face when he enters the hall..

Ab bahut ho chuki Geet ki beizati, but I feel using this reason Maan will kick her out..even if ppl appreciate the decor, Maan wld fire her for not following directions n Geet ki toh chalti nahi hai so she will sadly walk out :(

CVs I wanted Geet to leave Maans office not her being kicked out :[
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I donno why CVs are purposefully making fun of Geet. It is clearly showing that everytime Maan and Sasha has the upper hand. And only once I saw Adi had a upper hand over Sasha when Geet was recruited.

How come they are showing that Geet is arranging the party theme all by herself and no communication has been made to Geet wherein Sasha was been given the instructions by Maan. Utterly confusing.

I think now seriously the Saree fiasco and last party fiasco should be resolved.

Did you guys thought of it that how it would be if Dadima rejoins the company (I mean her hidden agenda would be to matchmaking Maan and Geet) and Geet will be her associate, just after Geet will qiut and Dadima will bring her back. hmmmmm.

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Did you guys thought of it that how it would be if Dadima rejoins the company (I mean her hidden agenda would be to matchmaking Maan and Geet) and Geet will be her associate, just after Geet will qiut and Dadima will bring her back. hmmmmm.

That'd b wonderful... πŸ˜ƒ Maan bechara πŸ˜† kucch nahi kur payega πŸ˜‰ then Geet will b above Sasha too.. πŸ˜›
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajeev4aamna

As soon as I saw the decor, I was like Shes setting herself up for too much humiliation...Last time, toh sirf khana desi hone pe itna hungama hua tha, now if the decor looks all desi type wedding, dont know kya haal hoga bechari Geet ka...

She is way too innocent, but Im upset w/ the CVs becus last time Geet learned the lesson the hard way n now y is she back to all that again? Last time toh gad bad hui thi, this time shes doing all this in her hosh o awaz 😲 n top of it she keeps on saying "she ll make him so proud" i can just imagine the look on Maans face when he enters the hall..

Ab bahut ho chuki Geet ki beizati, but I feel using this reason Maan will kick her out..even if ppl appreciate the decor, Maan wld fire her for not following directions n Geet ki toh chalti nahi hai so she will sadly walk out :(

CVs I wanted Geet to leave Maans office not her being kicked out :[

Same my feelings.😳
I can soooo hear people makin' some pretty hurtful comments like" Pichli baar toh sirf khana hi LOW-BUDGET tha is baar toh miss geet ne koi kasar nahii chori"Ouch

I dont want THIS to be the reason fo' geet's walkout. GOSH this is pretty upsettin'. πŸ₯±Ouch

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

That'd b wonderful... πŸ˜ƒ Maan bechara πŸ˜† kucch nahi kur payega πŸ˜‰ then Geet will b above Sasha too.. πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒOMG...that would be AWEFOMESAUSE.😳
m sooo luvin' this idea ji.😳
after all DADIMA is THE BOSS...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I can sooo imagine GeeMaa (Geet- dadima ??) gangin' up on Maan munda..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Maaza aa jayega...you know what am thinking CVs just like that Dadima ko frame mein nehin rakhen aaj...defo therez some reason...

Was thinking the same thing ki though Maan will be furious, Daadi will love the party theme and will by mistake think that Maan wanted this theme. VOILA!!!

And also if GEET leaves after the confrontation, then it will be Daadi who would be instrumental in bringing her back to office...Remember Daadi is still the Chairperson of the Khurana Construction.

Wow and cherry on top will be if Daadi instructs Maan that he should bring her back himself. Think Think Think.   πŸ˜†
Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

I donno why CVs are purposefully making fun of Geet. It is clearly showing that everytime Maan and Sasha has the upper hand. And only once I saw Adi had a upper hand over Sasha when Geet was recruited.

How come they are showing that Geet is arranging the party theme all by herself and no communication has been made to Geet wherein Sasha was been given the instructions by Maan. Utterly confusing.

I think now seriously the Saree fiasco and last party fiasco should be resolved.

Yes, its js soooo weird. Not makin' sense et ol'.
Maan never dictated anything to geet this time. IF geet is incharge of the party the WHY sasha is gettin' the dictationπŸ˜•I hope CVs clarify on this a lil' in next epi.πŸ˜•