Balika Vadhu

Bhairo and Sumitra need to learn smarter parenting (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

tht is the main problem na..parents cnt get over their own embarrassment,what they will explain to their kids??and they think kids dnt know anything..arre today even 10 yr olds know abt sex..only thing is tht they have a warped idea abt it..and tht makes the kids vulnerable..i remember whn i got my first menses,i was very young,11 or sumthng..and i had NO idea what was happening..i was such an idiot i dint even freak out..my ma took me to a gynac coz she cudnt talk to me herself..and the gynac explained to me the appropriate things according to my age..now tht i look back,it was a very smart thing ma did..

now in this case,this is not an option for sumitra,and she has already had a disaster in her hands (namely sugna)..so she shud ideally get over it and talk frankly to anandi,esp when her sasuma dearest is nazar gadaoing for a waris..(ROFL)..and if she cnt,tell sugna or gehna..they are closer to anandi's age and may be less shy talking abt it...and bhairon shud tell jagya the same..the guy is a teenager who has ample source of info in form of his frnds..which is WRONG info..tht just makes it dangerous..so its bhairon's responsibily..simply separating the two widout any reason given is stupid..it dint stop sugna screwing her life up,how cn they expect to stop jagya?

i completely agree wid u. parents shuld talk to their kids regarding this. this helps the child from going to the wrong path. That is why it is important to introduce sex education in schools. that will give the kids a much more broader n clearer idea of what is right n what is wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoanu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhairo and Sumitra need to learn smarter parenting (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Its funny that they think keeping the kids apart would solve the problems--what do they think their kids are Wink gunpowder and matches LOL ,just keep them apart,no spark so wont explode LOL ..For godsake,these are smart kids jagya ran away to bombay so he would have no problem finding anandi at belaria D'oh , so talk to them instead of sending one to london and other to tokyo Wink   LOL

LOLLOLLOL
agreed

Edited by disha_sen - 18 July 2010 at 6:40am

pjyoanu rulz

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Its funny that they think keeping the kids apart would solve the problems--what do they think their kids are Wink gunpowder and matches LOL ,just keep them apart,no spark so wont explode LOL ..For godsake,these are smart kids jagya ran away to bombay so he would have no problem finding anandi at belaria D'oh , so talk to them instead of sending one to london and other to tokyo Wink   LOL

i really agree with you........... keeping the kids apart cannot stop their body clocks/hormones from clicking.

If Jagya could reach even Mumbai...(that too, from some interior town/village of Rajasthan), what is the guarantee that he cant stray away again...chalo, let us drop the idea that he may try to reach/meet Anandi in these five years for a while....but then, what is the guarantee that his hormones combined with the influence of his friends, curiosities and experimental tendencies will not lead him to sexually oriented escapades with other available sources in the vicinity (after all it is often our friends and peer pressures that lead us to experiment with drugs, drinking, gambling and even sexual experiments with callg***s). so, there is no sure-guarantee about that.....

so, my POV is that Sumitra and Bhairon have just tried to take care of one aspect that Anandi does not get pregnant at such a timid age (though that plan is also not foolproof considering the case of Sugna).....but what about Jagya...how is he being taught to handle his sexuality and curiosities...the answer is .........a big Zero...nothing of that sort seems to be on the agenda of his parents......and it is due to such lack of basic knowledge and Sanskaars that kids like him are even vulnerable to deadly sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS too.....

Embarrassment apart, parents have to face the situation, and really tutor/sound their kids about this stage in their lives, plus the dangers lurking ahead if this adolescence is not lived carefully and in a disciplined manner......

pjyoanu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top