Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
If the kids have grown up and need to be kept apart, LOL that means they are also old enough to know the reason why. After Sumitra caught Jagya she didn't even scold him telling him what he did is wrong. Sumitra never explained these things to Sughna and look at the outcome. If the show wants to teach a message, they should show these small things which all parents need to do.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senPrincessFiregallapjyoanu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhairo and Sumitra need to learn smarter parenting" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Its not just that, separating them helps in no way cause Suguna got pregnant while meeting her husband secretly..It would have been better to keep her at  home where they could watch over her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chotu1disha_senpjyoanu rulz

kritical_kritix

Goldie

kritical_kritix

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
When sumitra took anandi into d room, i was trying to figure out how she wud explain 'dat' stuff to her.... My mum nly found it embarassing to tell me all dis when i was 12. N besides, dis is a family show. But i think jagya shud be told bout dis.. He's getting h****y :P

kritical_kritix

Goldie

kritical_kritix

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
When sumitra took anandi into d room, i was trying to figure out how she wud explain 'dat' stuff to her.... My mum nly found it embarassing to tell me all dis when i was 12. N besides, dis is a family show. But i think jagya shud be told bout dis.. He's getting h****y Tongue his hormones r taking over him... Bhairav!! Kuch kaho! Jaldi!! Tongue

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

tht is the main problem na..parents cnt get over their own embarrassment,what they will explain to their kids??and they think kids dnt know anything..arre today even 10 yr olds know abt sex..only thing is tht they have a warped idea abt it..and tht makes the kids vulnerable..i remember whn i got my first menses,i was very young,11 or sumthng..and i had NO idea what was happening..i was such an idiot i dint even freak out..my ma took me to a gynac coz she cudnt talk to me herself..and the gynac explained to me the appropriate things according to my age..now tht i look back,it was a very smart thing ma did..

now in this case,this is not an option for sumitra,and she has already had a disaster in her hands (namely sugna)..so she shud ideally get over it and talk frankly to anandi,esp when her sasuma dearest is nazar gadaoing for a waris..(ROFL)..and if she cnt,tell sugna or gehna..they are closer to anandi's age and may be less shy talking abt it...and bhairon shud tell jagya the same..the guy is a teenager who has ample source of info in form of his frnds..which is WRONG info..tht just makes it dangerous..so its bhairon's responsibily..simply separating the two widout any reason given is stupid..it dint stop sugna screwing her life up,how cn they expect to stop jagya?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sensudssregalladivy609pjyobrainychild92

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

tht is the main problem na..parents cnt get over their own embarrassment,what they will explain to their kids??and they think kids dnt know anything..arre today even 10 yr olds know abt sex..only thing is tht they have a warped idea abt it..and tht makes the kids vulnerable..i remember whn i got my first menses,i was very young,11 or sumthng..and i had NO idea what was happening..i was such an idiot i dint even freak out..my ma took me to a gynac coz she cudnt talk to me herself..and the gynac explained to me the appropriate things according to my age..now tht i look back,it was a very smart thing ma did..

now in this case,this is not an option for sumitra,and she has already had a disaster in her hands (namely sugna)..so she shud ideally get over it and talk frankly to anandi,esp when her sasuma dearest is nazar gadaoing for a waris..(ROFL)..and if she cnt,tell sugna or gehna..they are closer to anandi's age and may be less shy talking abt it...and bhairon shud tell jagya the same..the guy is a teenager who has ample source of info in form of his frnds..which is WRONG info..tht just makes it dangerous..so its bhairon's responsibily..simply separating the two widout any reason given is stupid..it dint stop sugna screwing her life up,how cn they expect to stop jagya?

hmm... that'd have been the ideal thing! if bairon could talk to jagya and any one else (sumitra/bhago/gehna or sugna - in fact, i'd go with bhago, for no one can know the child better than her own mom.) could explain it to anandi. but still, with so much less exposure to the world, wouldnt it be too early to teach the child all these? and will they understand? may be jagya would. with the kind of friends he has. but even at that, those kids of the village may not be as exposed to all these like their counterparts in the city who are bombarded by the media with such vague images of sexuality. but anandi, for sure, will take a lot of time, and hundreds of thousands of questions, to understand what these means. still, it must have been good to go through tht painful process of explaining rather than facing the consequences of not letting the kids know of these.    
but there is another angle to it that we dont happen to see. parenthood comes by trial and error Smile and not so naturally Smile bhairon and sumitra are not the city bread parents who have an option to get the child to the gynec when the girl reaches puberty. they are too much wound by the values of the social system thats being portrayed in the serial. they cant open up - thats not like the ideal maa or bapu to discuss sex with their children (or to have a drink or two with them). they dont enjoy the bliss of online connectivity so that they can just log in and read on how any of their actions will impact the kids and their psyche. (no matter how strongly ppl react to it, its a truth ... many parents do make use of the internet to find out how to handle our kids - and i dont thinks its any bad idea to do so, theres experience speaking and expertise advising, so why not take it?? when we are confused, why not get help from those who had been there n done tht) anyway, i'd still say parents aught to educate their kids on such sensitive issues... but at the same time, i wouldnt point my fingers to bhairon n sumitra - knowing the kind of background they come from.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regallaanu rulz

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
The parents should but I dont see Bhairon-Sumitra doing this beczuse still they are in rural India where discussing things like this is considred extremism and paap. They are not living in modern world but in the interiors of Rajasthan and this is what they would have done to the best of their knowledge, but still they could have told the kids some reason why they are beinf partedErmm

disha_senregallapjyoanu rulz

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Its funny that they think keeping the kids apart would solve the problems--what do they think their kids are Wink gunpowder and matches LOL ,just keep them apart,no spark so wont explode LOL ..For godsake,these are smart kids jagya ran away to bombay so he would have no problem finding anandi at belaria D'oh , so talk to them instead of sending one to london and other to tokyo Wink   LOL

disha_senPrincessFiregallaanu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top