Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,
as per the episode maan wants geet to leave her job 🤢 i actually wanted geet to walk out. NOT maan to FIRE HER 😔 I wanted geet to take the decision, NOT MAAN. 😔 and maan's gonna fire her for taht INDIAN PARTY?!Geet should walk out giving maan a MOON TOD jawaab. and maan to be left speechless. 😡
ayesha 😊

Edited by cooldude10 - 13 years ago

I dunno - she really should have known how Maan would react to an Indian party.....

However, i do want HER to walk out - maybe she can "quit" before he fires her....otherwise how will he "miss" her and go beg her to come back to work lol
i don't like maan for what's he doing. 😔 BE PROFFESSIONAL
Yah Maan wants to fire to hide his feelings for geet forever. But the serial becomes very unrealistic now. Ek larka Itna pas chale atihe I mean Face, huto ki pas uski bad vi yeh larki ki andar kuch nehi hota! where as Hum sab logoko toh horaha hey :) I wish Mr Chopra likes theparty so that manu getu ko kuch nah kehesake and I want Maan keep geet away from him like this so that geet also feels for Maan and realize that she also fall in love with maan and bahut jald sab baat bata dey maan ko tat she is carrying.
This guy is the limit I'm telling you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Doesn't he understand that this party is about middle class families who are very a close knit families.............their Indian roots matters to them................why the heck would someone make a fancy party out of this 😕 Confused.

I just hope that before Maan can fire Geet, she resigns on her own with dignity .............and to top it all I want Mr. Chopra to like Geet's idea........hopefully that will make Maan more miserable.
Honestly now I really want Maan to suffer for Geet...............really coz he's acting like a complete jerk now 😡 ðŸ˜¡
WHY is maan being such a coward?! he wouldn't fire her for SUCH a dopey reason. tHAT HE FEELS FOR HER? she survives by this job. WTF?!
I am v disappointed in him too..he is gonna blame Geet..and she should just walk out...

You know what..It would be supercool if Maan is having difficulty firing her and Geet..cuz she is not well,just faints...i think that would be still better than her leving cuz maan fired him.

I don't even feel like doing self-dialogue...now he's not making sense to me...
Originally posted by esha

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="2">This guy is the limit I'm telling you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="2">Doesn't he understand that this party is about middle class families who are very a close knit families.............their Indian roots matters to them................why the heck would someone make a fancy party out of this 😕😕.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="2">I just hope that before Maan can fire Geet, she resigns on her own with dignity .............and to top it all I want Mr. Chopra to like Geet's idea........hopefully that will make Maan more miserable.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="2">Honestly now I really want Maan to suffer for Geet...............really coz he's acting like a complete jerk now 😡😡</font>

i HATE maan right now. i DON'T hate his act, i hate what he's becoming. 😔
i hope geet resigns, or if he fires her for the party, then she gives him such an answer that it almost gives him a SLAP.😡
he need a reason to fire her so may be he will feel that this is the reason and fire her
and sure this party is going to be sucessful coz of geet
dont how maan will react to the sucess 
Originally posted by geet.a

I am v disappointed in him too..he is gonna blame Geet..and she should just walk out...

You know what..It would be supercool if Maan is having difficulty firing her and Geet..cuz she is not well,just faints...i think that would be still better than her leving cuz maan fired him.

I don't even feel like doing self-dialogue...now he's not making sense to me...

I would rather prefer that nothing emotional happens here and nothing should happen to Geet, I just want her to resign with her head held high...............Maan Singh Khurana is just a jerk 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡