Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: VivaciousQueen

what can mami's plan be this time??? have any ideas?❓

free maid doesnt have to pay her, I hope that mahma the money he has saved from Gopis parents pension he will give to gopi.  I hope the house that Mahma and mahmi live in belongs to Gopi  and then lets see what happens and once mahma reveals to her urmi will try her best to get it
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
m thinking that she does not want Gopi to leave MM as she does  not want Gopi to be back to her home...
as she thinks Gopi as the biggest burden of her life and might be us se bachne k liye she asked Rashi to get her back....kyunki she knows k gopi will directly come to her home.....

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
think she is planning either something big or there is another reason. lets see on monday
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mami knows if Gopi leaves MM then Rashi itself will be biggggg trouble 😆....  so thats the only reason for bringing Gopi back
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: prikiashi

Mami knows if Gopi leaves MM then Rashi itself will be biggggg trouble 😆....  so thats the only reason for bringing Gopi back

heheheh....sahi kaha..
Gopi k bina bechari rashi khana kaise banayegi,,,,apne pairo par khud kulhaadi maari Rashi ne...
prikiashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

heheheh....sahi kaha..
Gopi k bina bechari rashi khana kaise banayegi,,,,apne pairo par khud kulhaadi maari Rashi ne...

yes sadhli....   Gopi ke bina Rashi kaise khana banayegi, pooja karegi, ghar ka kaam karegi 😆 ....    I want now Rashi to confess herself that she was reason behind Gopi leaving MM 😡  tabhi maza aayegaaa 😉
Telly_Addict thumbnail

yes sadhli....   Gopi ke bina Rashi kaise khana banayegi, pooja karegi, ghar ka kaam karegi 😆 ....    I want now Rashi to confess herself that she was reason behind Gopi leaving MM 😡  tabhi maza aayegaaa 😉

another reason for partying.....
Rashi will say to herself...kyun maine Gopi ko ghar se nikala and bang on Koki listening all this from some where while keeping eye on her....
then dhoom dhadaka....diwali manegi....
prikiashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

another reason for partying.....
Rashi will say to herself...kyun maine Gopi ko ghar se nikala and bang on Koki listening all this from some where while keeping eye on her....
then dhoom dhadaka....diwali manegi....

fir to Diwali, Holi, sab manaya jayega..... and that time Kroki also makes Rashi to confess about Letter... fir to sone pe suhaga hogaa 😆
Telly_Addict thumbnail

fir to Diwali, Holi, sab manaya jayega..... and that time Kroki also makes Rashi to confess about Letter... fir to sone pe suhaga hogaa 😆

sahi hai,,,,hum logo ki Dream Factories are full on work....Show me kuchh hua nahi and humne kitna aage ki soch li...
but no probs....i m loving all this...as at least kuchh hai sochne k liye....

Sone Pe Suhaga....kya baat kahi hai,,,,ashi......maan gaye