Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Congrats for a great post Mera

If Creatives mess with Krishna the show goes down .The Character Pratigya is very common and rather imaginary , Krishna was real somehow

If Pearl Grey promised us realism , give us realism , not fantasy . The way police cases were shown in the beginning in the serial......Krishnas knowledge on what kalam to slap on Adarsh  to threaten the Professor etc while the UP police offered the gundas tea was REAL . This Sachaai ki ladaai is UNREAL .  No sachaai ki ladaais r won in UP and BIHAR in election time.
Pratigya lies all the time and when she speaks of truth we feel like giggling .
The Saxenas r a joker family .They come across as depressed hypocrites , all suffering from chronic depression .They cannot enjoy life or let others enjoy life .Their stupid principled stands r worthl;ess , time consuming and incredibly boring .
Nainaji only stares wide eyed and cries . Bas .
Komal and Krishna the uneducated interesting but spirited duo r being deliberately painted black now. Well heres news for Pearl Grey , theres quite a section who watch this show for Komal Krishna NOT for Pratigya Adarsh and definetely NOT for Arushi .
Bring Angad Back ASAP . We love Angad and his Angad music .Only he cuts Pratigyas family and her down to size .
Stop showing emasculation of a man in the name of reforming a man . Mothers having sons watch this show and we wud hate to see our sons becoming as wussy as Krishna.
Have DAYA on the women in UP and Bihar .If they emulate Pratigya , they will end up maimed in hospital . So accept some responsibility and show some reality checks for Pratigya.  Otherwise a lot will drop this show.
Whats the purpose of showing this lawyer as a hero ? Do that and you guys literally lose this serial as Arhaan fans will throw tomatoes at Pratigya and him .

Call me naive bec' I am new to HIndi TV drama.😕 Few articles have said Aman is paired opp. Arushi, He is a good guy from rich family and will mend the ways of the bad boys. Watching today's episode my sense was this lawyer will taunt Krishna a lot like educated wuss Adarsh but knowing which buttons to push. There was a reason why Pratigya was shown looking distracted and looking for Krishna in his presence. He is a good guy so there is no way he will be the third wheel. I trust the article at this point.  He may be the guy who talks to Krishna and/or Prats to mend their marriage and show both where they have gone wrong in allowing their families to invade their lives and marriage. At least that's what I'd like to see personally.😃
MERARAI thumbnail

Congrats for a great post Mera  Thankoo Kools!😃

If Creatives mess with Krishna the show goes down .The Character Pratigya is very common and rather imaginary , Krishna was real somehow

If Pearl Grey promised us realism , give us realism , not fantasy . The way police cases were shown in the beginning in the serial......Krishnas knowledge on what kalam to slap on Adarsh  to threaten the Professor etc while the UP police offered the gundas tea was REAL . This Sachaai ki ladaai is UNREAL .  No sachaai ki ladaais r won in UP and BIHAR in election time.
Pratigya lies all the time and when she speaks of truth we feel like giggling .
The Saxenas r a joker family .They come across as depressed hypocrites , all suffering from chronic depression .They cannot enjoy life or let others enjoy life .Their stupid principled stands r worthl;ess , time consuming and incredibly boring .
Nainaji only stares wide eyed and cries . Bas .
Komal and Krishna the uneducated interesting but spirited duo r being deliberately painted black now. Well heres news for Pearl Grey , theres quite a section who watch this show for Komal Krishna NOT for Pratigya Adarsh and definetely NOT for Arushi .
Bring Angad Back ASAP . We love Angad and his Angad music .Only he cuts Pratigyas family and her down to size .
Stop showing emasculation of a man in the name of reforming a man . Mothers having sons watch this show and we wud hate to see our sons becoming as wussy as Krishna.
Have DAYA on the women in UP and Bihar .If they emulate Pratigya , they will end up maimed in hospital . So accept some responsibility and show some reality checks for Pratigya.  Otherwise a lot will drop this show.
Whats the purpose of showing this lawyer as a hero ? Do that and you guys literally lose this serial as Arhaan fans will throw tomatoes at Pratigya and him .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera I don't care . Even if Aman Mathur is paired against Arushi .........I am still gonna dislike the character . For insulting Krishna , Arushi deserved a taste of an educated monster for her husband . Not someone who is a good guy . Arushi is a highly irritating character in this serial , she has not exactly pleased viewers with her stupidity .

.And whatever happened to the doctor ?Why was he introduced if Arushi was gonna be paired against this 'Aman' ? Huh !!! ????

It proves one thing .......they opened too many tracks in a month and did not complete any track properly .Too many cooks spoil the broth and they spoilt this serial . Doctor Track , Angad track , Dosti Track [ left half way]Election track , Krishna finding out track , Aman Mathurs entry ,..........ALL left half chewn .

BTW even the name AMAN MATHUR sounds so filmy ......lifted out of a Salman Khan movie . So is Pratigya.I suggest they get married and END the SERIAL .
MERARAI thumbnail

Mera I don't care . Even if Aman Mathur is paired against Arushi .........I am still gonna dislike the character . For insulting Krishna , Arushi deserved a taste of an educated monster for her husband . Not someone who is a good guy . Arushi is a highly irritating character in this serial , she has not exactly pleased viewers with her stupidity .

.And whatever happened to the doctor ?Why was he introduced if Arushi was gonna be paired against this 'Aman' ? Huh !!! ????

It proves one thing .......they opened too many tracks in a month and did not complete any track properly .Too many cooks spoil the broth and they spoilt this serial . Doctor Track , Angad track , Dosti Track [ left half way]Election track , Krishna finding out track , Aman Mathurs entry ,..........ALL left half chewn .

BTW even the name AMAN MATHUR sounds so filmy ......lifted out of a Salman Khan movie . So is Pratigya.I suggest they get married and END the SERIAL .

I am not ready to write off the POPs (Producers of Pratigya) just yet.  Sure they have been all over the place with multiple tracks introduced all at once. They need to resolve some of it, not forget that Krishna is show ka jaan hai. They may not have expected Krishna to outshine Prats on the show, but that's the way it turned out. Changing Krishna's character beyond recognition won't warm us up to Prats, it will only shut the show down for good. We are as ziddi as three year olds. We can't be forced to like or dislike a character against our wishes.😃
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the tellybuzz article says the
'lawyer is introduced as a positive character, but there may be a twist there".

maybe that's what they are trying to do. introduce him as this brave, righteous guy, overshadowing krishna, who krishna will feel is more *layak* for his unloving wife. the bright wife and her extra bright brother also look up to this father-saviour.

and then, baam. the good turn bad, and the bad (krishna) is proven to be good. the bright wife then cries copious tears for her ex-husband  who now wants nothing to do with her.

and one karmic cycle completes.
Edited by gawker - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Komal

Stop this flip flop of Komal's character......first she was a tom boy , then she was an uncouth , foul tongued DIL ...then she transformed into a straight shooting, honest loving and now she is back as a foul tongued, callous , cruel girl ....what exactly are you  doing to this character....what do you intend to do this character ?

Would not it be wonderful if you were to show her as going to school, getting educated , learn poise and etiquette and make a success of her marriage  ....

would not you be conveying to many such woman that a marriage can be a success, education need not be a barrier, you can overcome this barrier with ur courage, enthu and determination to make it work .

Komal can be a beacon   for  these woman ...

what say CV's
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
meera okay i wanna join.....bt i cnt write much critical essays....all my essays are either emotional or somewat sugar-quoted......
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Komal

Stop this flip flop of Komal's character......first she was a tom boy , then she was an uncouth , foul tongued DIL ...then she transformed into a straight shooting, honest loving and now she is back as a foul tongued, callous , cruel girl ....what exactly are you  doing to this character....what do you intend to do this character ?

Would not it be wonderful if you were to show her as going to school, getting educated , learn poise and etiquette and make a success of her marriage  ....

would not you be conveying to many such woman that a marriage can be a success, education need not be a barrier, you can overcome this barrier with ur courage, enthu and determination to make it work .

Komal can be a beacon   for  these woman ...

what say CV's

u just said MY thots dear.....its also one of my concerns....how they r using komal's character..... 😡 just coz she got her awards and recognition as negative character so they are using her for it......😡
tanthya thumbnail

Kaashwa ,

Beta , what are you doing here instead of studying ???

fact of the matter is , there is no need for her to go  so negative .....an angry outburst now and then would be more in character
tanthya thumbnail

Adarsh

A character who has not changed ....AT ALL ...why is it so ? if the Thakur's are transforming in the blink of an eye ...this character has remained static....WHY....is it the contention of the CV"S that Adarsh has achieved Perfection (sic) that he does not need any more additions or changes .....

When he started  , he was a weak, indecisive, Spineless , deeply in love with his own skin  contemptous creature and six Months later he is weak, indecisive, Spineless , deeply in love with his own skin  contemptous creature ...there has been NO CHANGE at all ....

He has not grown to assume the responsibilities of the house  nor has he made any adjustments to give the farce, I mean  his marriage a going chance .....neither has he developed any decision making skills  [ How did the bank appoint him ?]

SO will he continue to be a  mindless robot or will that lifeless eyes soften to show any emotion's ??