Fan Fictions

Maaneet SS: Coffee Shop Rendez-Vous:Pt.6 Pg.40 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 44

LeftGoneBye

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet SS: Coffee Shop Rendez-Vous:Pt.6 Pg.40 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NiVu-mjht1

NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hey pls do update soon n add me 2 ur pm list...... d concept is interesting......

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_charmed

ohh neww maneet ff!!! lol i can't seem to get enough of tht lovely couple!! lolz.. soo i read the the update and it is such an interestin concept.. i love readin ff that are not based on the show its just soo refreshin!! .. haha soo geet is little coffee shop owner.. love it.. its nice to have geet already so indepentent and settled on her feet Thumbs Up .. lolz glad to know not everything has changed.. Maan is still as much angry young man as he is in the show.. heehee ... lmao .. i love how maan keeps referrin to Geet as woman even after knowin what her name is .. he did indeed read her name tag... tht soo maan like.. haha... i like dev and naintara this .. lolz specially dev... after all it seems like Dev will be the only sensilbe person tellin Maan straight up if hes right or wrong ...tht is until his friendship with Geet strarts blooming.. ohh can't wait to read next update!! and oooh plz add me to ur pm list SmileSmile

haha heyy :) thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked the concept haha and i completely agreee. none of us can get enough of maaneet. they're just too amazinggBig smileBig smile
haha and yes this geet is going to be different, both independent but also soft hearted. and of course, i cant imagine maan being anything other than an angry young man...that's just perfect for him :) lmao and yes i wanted dev and naintara to be different in this...they both are actually positive characters.. definitely no doubt about that =D and i will definitely add you to my pm list! thanks for reading!

~Naina

Originally posted by tash1301

its quite good, lukin forward to readin more soon ;P

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm so glad you liked the story and the concept :) hope you like the next parts too!

~Naina

Originally posted by kooliio

Awesome!!

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked this :)

~Naina

Originally posted by rushtrip

very nice...
MSK is just that isnt it..khadoos....

ha ha..we love..him..

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked the concept :) haha msk can never be anything other than khadoos...well without meeting geet anyways LOLLOL

~Naina

Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

amazing work, i loved this short story idea, its great, do continue soon!

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm so glad you liked the idea for this story :) hope you like the next parts too!

~Naina

Originally posted by sonnal_17

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.....
it's a different story.... i love it....m contune sooooooooon....
thx

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked thiss :) hope you continue readingg!

~Naina

Originally posted by swetha10

Hey very interesting concept...part 1 was gr8.. do continue soon n plzz add me onto ur pm list..

hi swetha! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! soso glad you liked the first part :) and i'll definitely add you to the pm list! hope you like the next parts too :)

~Naina

Originally posted by luvhuming

hey. part one was great. but have been waiting for almost two weeks. where is part 2? did you forget us? i liked it . pls pls continue soon. i want maan back to this coffee shop

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! sososo glad you liked the first chapterr :) and aww i definitely do apologize for the late update and i'm sorry to keep you waiting :) and don't worry. i won't forget you guys :) haha and maan will definitely be back at the shop :)

~Naina

Originally posted by 1kaarzoo

hey naina, nice concept n caught with part 1 looking forward plz pm when u update next .

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked the first part and i'll definitely pm you whenever i update!

~Naina

Originally posted by sweet cherry

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
can u plz add me to ur pm list

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked this and i'll definitely pm you!

~Naina

Originally posted by yasu09

interesting concept..... looking forward to the next part =D

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked this part and hope you like the next too!

~Naina

Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

hey pls do update soon n add me 2 ur pm list...... d concept is interesting......

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you like the concept and i'll definitely add you to the pm list!

~Naina

--jassi--

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a while since I updated and I apologize. The next chapter will definitely be coming sometime this week.

So without further ado, please read this chapter and give me your feedback!

Chapter 2:

Day Two:

That stupid girl. What did she think of herself? Messing around with Maan Singh Khurana. The coffee girl's thoughts ran through his mind constantly, how she had actually dared to respond back to him, how she had blushed when he caught her, how he could hear her scream even after he left the store.

"Geet. Stupid. Fool. Idiot. Arrogant. A GIRL" he mumbled to himself, as he furiously pounded away on his laptop, not really paying attention to what he was doing.

"Wow bhai! Those are some wonderful descriptions you have there of the new site for the hotel, stupid, idiot, arrogant. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you were talking about a PERSON, not a hotel site" smirked Dev who had peered over to see a lot of negative adjectives listed on his brother's computer screen.

Suddenly brought out from his reverie, Maan merely scowled at his younger brother, grunting a low "Mind your own business. I was working Dev."

"Hmm. Sure sure. And I have wings to fly. Both complete lies Bhai" said Dev, rolling his eyes at his brother's sad, sorry words.

"Dev Singh Khurana."

"Yes Mr. Khadoos? What can I do to help you?" Dev asked, not in the least perturbed by his brother's tone of voice, as he seated himself On TOP of the desk, and stared off into space.

"Khadoos?"

"Well, That's what everyone thinks of you. Didn't we go through something like this yesterday? When you said you would think about apologizing to that girl. OH YEAH. So are you apologizing?" questioned Dev, his face bubbling over with anticipation for Maan's response.

"Um..Well. I don't know" answered Maan, as he pressed his fingers on his temple, getting that oh so common headache which everyone gets if they want to avoid a situation.

"Bhaisaab. The girl probably cursed you yesterday. She hates your guts. You're going to have bad luck" threatened the ever so gracious Dev.

"Shut up. Kya bakwaas. Bad luck?! Me?! Never. Never ever ever." answered the always serious Mr. Maan Singh Khurana.

"Hmm whatever you say Mr. Know-it-all, whatever you sayy" shrugged Dev as he walked out of the cabin.

-|||-

"Dev! Urgh. I cannot believe I lost the file. We're not going to get this tender. And then that's it. The biggest project down the drain. I cannot believe this. WHERE is the DAMN FILE?!" Maan screamed, shuffling through the massive piles of paper on his table.

Meanwhile, Dev just stood off to the side, smirking, watching his brother freak out and panic. "See, didn't I tell you? The woman cursed you. And now you have bad luck"

"Oh shut up Dev. Stop with the nonsense and help me find the file"

"You have to apologize to her. You just simply have to" replied Dev.

-|||-

And so that evening after work, before his brother could even think of driving home, Dev grabbed the keys from the driver and stopped the car in front of the coffee shop, ready to shove his brother through the door and make him apologize.

-|||-

"It's him again. Why the heck is he here again?" Geet questioned, eyeing the man who was walking through the door suspiciously.

"Daaaaayuuum. Who is that? He's hot." said Naintara, looking towards the door.

"Shut up. He is not hot. He is arrogant. And rude. And an absoute jerk. The jerkface from yesterday that I was talking about? Yeah, that's him" glared Geet.

"And he's making his way over towards us" smirked Naintara, a statement at which Geet instantaneously walked into the kitchen, screaming to her friend that she was going home.

"You close shop today" she yelled, before she entered the kitchen and vanished from Maan's sight.

-|||-

Maan entered the store, muttering and cursing his brother under his breath for making him come back and apologize. As he gazed across the room, he caught sight of her standing behind the cash register, with another woman.

As soon as their eyes met though, he felt her angry eyes shooting daggers at him.

And something told him then that he should apologize for his rude behavior.

Completely unaware of his own actions, he began to make his way to the front of the store, but before he knew it, the girl, What was her name again? Oh yeah, Geet, the girl vanished through the kitchen doors.

"Um Excuse me, Can I...Can I talk to that girl who went inside? Miss Geet?" he questioned the woman at the counter, glancing down briefly to see that her nametag read Naintara.

"And why would you like to talk to her?"

"But..but where did she go?" Maan asked, refusing to answer the woman's question.

"Sir, let me tell you, that is none of your business. If you want coffee, you can go sit down. And I'll come to take your order in a few minutes. Otherwise, the door to the store is that way" Naintara answered rudely.

She loved Geet, and anyone who was rude to her best friend would be dealt with harshly. Regardless of how hot and amazingly good looking they were.

-|||-

Accepting defeat, Maan made his way over to the same corner table from the previous day, and within a few minutes, Dev seats himself in front of his brother.

"Bhai! Is that her right there? Damn. She's one fine woman"

"Shut up Dev. That's not her. That's her friend" answered an annoyed Maan, glancing up to see Naintara heading over to their table.

"So you didn't get a chance to apologize to her?"

"No. She left when she saw me. Can you believe it?! She LEFT. I mean seriously, I come here to apologize and she thinks she can just leave" Maan was getting more and more infuriated by the second. "She just left Dev. She saw me. She knew that I saw her. And she walked out into the kitchen. And her friend refused to let me see her. This is like.. this is..this is just unfair."

"Well, she CAN leave whenever she wants to. Considering that this is her store."

"That's right. And if you would stop discussing my friend here, and tell me what you want, it would be great" interrupted Naintara, as she stood there, hands on her hips, listening to the two men discussing her best friend.

Oops. On the bad side of TWO women. This couldn't possibly be good. This couldn't be good at all.

Precap:

"Hmm. So you can't escape me any longer, now can you?" he smirked as he saw her standing by his table.

An angry glare flashed through her eyes before she swirled around and began to walk away.

But before she knew it, he grabbed her hand and pulled him back towards her, twirling her so that her hands landed on his chest.

So hope you all liked this part. I know, no Maaneet. But this was to establish that Dev and Naintara are good people and to make it more realistic.

Do let me know what you think and pms will be coming out soon! Anyone who wants to be added, do let me know :)

Cheers!

~Naina

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subinlwgeetLoveManeettazzoaisha_1998PaingelMomanacutegurl224sweet_charmedDancinFirefliesget_jasneetnithi07crazy4lyfanaum91Ayesha_MSKholyangelhansasma123prithaavani_9CrystalSaya.sireesha.Escapist--jassi--charlie1950teri_susan*angel94*$ara_$hachiiqbals4ever-sann-AbhiNikiLuverSidarth_lover1Maaneet4eveRageOfAnAngel.ramya-gurtian.sanjanaprincessnats0101-SmexySmile--shamima-maanujaanuambbihawajiha-1FaithnFateKrishnaluv94Awari_Maanmaankigeet4everpaponeconmaaneetsangelhindu4lyfshalini01-Prithi-lil_desi_goddespunjabi.princesswetha10khwaishfanmitzi11charmed onesSigmarsroopalishah10Sofna-afsha-punam2712arpitaji_BlackPearl_honeygrapemillie_maaneet-Mrinalini--Orchid-IsleOfCapriKrishna_Sourav

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
And I have wings to fly. Both complete lies Bhai

awesome line lol just cuz it kinda rhymes
LOL
ok so it was short!
way to go geet! lol walk away n make him chase u!

still cant digest that naintaras nice... dev is easier....

continue soon naina1!!

Edited by malluangel - 17 August 2010 at 4:13pm

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

reserveddddd will come back soon!

haha yayy! you're actually the first onee =D

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
amazing part, the precap sounds soo good, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!

..Naina..

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

lovely yaaer..............

superbbbbbbbbbb
cant wait to read more
reva

..Naina..