Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

07/16/2010: Koki Sherlock Holmes Rocks (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

like i told u b4 tellyaddict it was hetal who put her hand on kinjal's shoulder it's not fair she never gets busted :/ and rashiAngryAngryAngry she has gotten on my last nerve

hehehe...we all are feeling like the same...
beating Rashi and hating her from the bottom of our heart,Angry
....but cant do anything except watching her evil plans to get succeed everytime until gopi speaks out the truth....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "07/16/2010: Koki Sherlock Holmes Rocks (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

gr8 update dear..tnx.. so at last gopi is leaving home LOL
this is really gr8. and hats off to koki.she always doubt rashi. it means she actually believes that gopi is not doing all these nonsense..good.wanna see koki's reactions when she come to  know abt rashi's plans

thats gr8 k Gopi is leaving home...but will rashi be able to get her back or it will be Aham or some one else who will enter as her rescuer....

Koki is the only who uses her brain..its different thing k mostly she misuses it.....but still use to karti hai...
and today I just loved her when she was looking at Rashi and mentioning Kiski Harqat hai..I was clapping like anything k chalo kuchh achha ho raha hai......

Koki will not just react after knowing her truth she will throw her  out and also will also let others know her real colors.....

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for detailed update.. Oh God Now i've to wait til monday.. Sadhli pls post ur FF ASAP..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Thanks for detailed update.. Oh God Now i've to wait til monday.. Sadhli pls post ur FF ASAP..

ok dear i'll update it soon,,,

and thanx for liking the update...and monday itna dooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kyun hai

puvini

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by prikiashi

hayee, ab aayega mazza jab Rashi Gopi ke peechu peecGopi ko find karnee  LOL   ....   

sahi kaha...ab aayega maja...
Jab Rashi dar dar bhatkegi to find Gopi and might be she will Shout..
Gopiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...tum kaha ho....maja aayega...

but I dont want her to get Gopi..I want my hero, Aham to go behind her and get her back.....thats all..tab aur bhi jyada maja aayega hai na......

I have doubt if Aham will go and find Gopi unless Kroki orders her son to and find Gopi....  otherwise I would not hope anything of that sort....

-tellyaddict-

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shalini01

tis is not fair. i feel like beating rashi the way she was with the utensilsAngry lovely update, thanks alot. patiently awaiting the rest.Smile

its done dear...
and I was like beating her head a biggggggggggggg Hammer...but main uske gande khoon se apne haath gande nahi karna chahti.....
thanks alot for the update. ok what got me a ticked off was when gopi asked if by leaving the house things will be ok. Question use ur brain please gopi, look who she looks to talk to! the worse erson in the house and she's following rashi's stupid plan. ant she tell rashi is emotionally blackmailing her.she should speak out instead of just standing there acting dumb, its irritating.Angry

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

hayee, ab aayega mazza jab Rashi Gopi ke peechu peecGopi ko find karnee  LOL   ....   

sahi kaha...ab aayega maja...
Jab Rashi dar dar bhatkegi to find Gopi and might be she will Shout..
Gopiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...tum kaha ho....maja aayega...

but I dont want her to get Gopi..I want my hero, Aham to go behind her and get her back.....thats all..tab aur bhi jyada maja aayega hai na......

I have doubt if Aham will go and find Gopi unless Kroki orders her son to and find Gopi....  otherwise I would not hope anything of that sort....

i too stopped expecting anything....
just thinking na....k kaash aisa kuchh ho jaaye...nahi bhi hoga to chalega...waise bhi abhi tak jo socha hai wo hua kaha hai......

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

tis is not fair. i feel like beating rashi the way she was with the utensilsAngry lovely update, thanks alot. patiently awaiting the rest.Smile

its done dear...
and I was like beating her head a biggggggggggggg Hammer...but main uske gande khoon se apne haath gande nahi karna chahti.....
thanks alot for the update. ok what got me a ticked off was when gopi asked if by leaving the house things will be ok. Question use ur brain please gopi, look who she looks to talk to! the worse erson in the house and she's following rashi's stupid plan. ant she tell rashi is emotionally blackmailing her.she should speak out instead of just standing there acting dumb, its irritating.Angry

yup exactly...
Rashi just keeps emptionally blackmailing Gopi using Aham's name and she is still thinking her to be a well wisher.....but use kaun samjhaye Rashi is just a Aasteen Ka Saap...nothing more than that.....
but use jab akal aayegi kahi bahut der na ho jaye........
Angry

shalini01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top