Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prikiashi

I have doubt if Aham will go and find Gopi unless Kroki orders her son to and find Gopi....  otherwise I would not hope anything of that sort....

i too stopped expecting anything....
just thinking na....k kaash aisa kuchh ho jaaye...nahi bhi hoga to chalega...waise bhi abhi tak jo socha hai wo hua kaha hai......
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks alot for the update. ok what got me a ticked off was when gopi asked if by leaving the house things will be ok. ❓ use ur brain please gopi, look who she looks to talk to! the worse erson in the house and she's following rashi's stupid plan. ant she tell rashi is emotionally blackmailing her.she should speak out instead of just standing there acting dumb, its irritating.😑

yup exactly...
Rashi just keeps emptionally blackmailing Gopi using Aham's name and she is still thinking her to be a well wisher.....but use kaun samjhaye Rashi is just a Aasteen Ka Saap...nothing more than that.....
but use jab akal aayegi kahi bahut der na ho jaye........
😑
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

i too stopped expecting anything....
just thinking na....k kaash aisa kuchh ho jaaye...nahi bhi hoga to chalega...waise bhi abhi tak jo socha hai wo hua kaha hai......

totally agree.... as we all know Aham hate Gopi to core so it would not make sense if Aham suddenly get worried for Gopi and actually go and look around for Gopi.... 
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prikiashi

totally agree.... as we all know Aham hate Gopi to core so it would not make sense if Aham suddenly get worried for Gopi and actually go and look around for Gopi.... 

relax guys. hamare sochne se kiya hoga...its the cvs...whtever they will show we hav to watch it unless we stand up and make them listen to us.
as for ahem caring for gopi...im sure good times will come in time.....so lets jsu be patience....also if u think this show has acutally jus started...only had like 50+episodes so far....so there is lot to come!!! so hopefully sabhi shiqate puri ho jayengi..
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat9

relax guys. hamare sochne se kiya hoga...its the cvs...whtever they will show we hav to watch it unless we stand up and make them listen to us.
as for ahem caring for gopi...im sure good times will come in time.....so lets jsu be patience....also if u think this show has acutally jus started...only had like 50+episodes so far....so there is lot to come!!! so hopefully sabhi shiqate puri ho jayengi..

very correct rimi...
and m already relaxed and u know the reasonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....
and its just completed half century.....and let it complete some more epi on air and then we will see real progression in the story....
like the way forum is doing these days....we have completed 2 pages in 2 days......

and rimi aapke muh me dher saara ghee shakkar,,,,,for expecting abt good days...we are keeping figers crossed jaldi aaye achhe din...
aur main gau...
Dukh bhare din beete re bhaiya...ab sukh aayo re....
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

very correct rimi...
and m already relaxed and u know the reasonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....
and its just completed half century.....and let it complete some more epi on air and then we will see real progression in the story....
like the way forum is doing these days....we have completed 2 pages in 2 days......

and rimi aapke muh me dher saara ghee shakkar,,,,,for expecting abt good days...we are keeping figers crossed jaldi aaye achhe din...
aur main gau...
Dukh bhare din beete re bhaiya...ab sukh aayo re....

ofcourse i do know the reason!!!πŸ˜‰

yes...lets jus wait and see how the story is goin....im sure tht gohem journey will be a great one to watch and cheer. htere will be tears, happiness, fun, maza, masti, pyar, understanding, udasi, and rona....but rone wale clouds jab jayenge then we will see the happiness shining into gohem's life!

well done to all the members for making this forum active!! cheers guys....

thank you sadhli...aur aapke bhi muh me ghee shakar!! ache din aayenge....then we'll have our gujju-punjabi style party sharty...dhoom dhamaka!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat9

ofcourse i do know the reason!!!πŸ˜‰

yes...lets jus wait and see how the story is goin....im sure tht gohem journey will be a great one to watch and cheer. htere will be tears, happiness, fun, maza, masti, pyar, understanding, udasi, and rona....but rone wale clouds jab jayenge then we will see the happiness shining into gohem's life!

well done to all the members for making this forum active!! cheers guys....

thank you sadhli...aur aapke bhi muh me ghee shakar!! ache din aayenge....then we'll have our gujju-punjabi style party sharty...dhoom dhamaka!!

party and venue is all set just date is abt to declare by CVs...and then hoga real fun here at forum...
GoHam love story will be a complete roller coaster ride sort of.....every single moment something unexpected is happening........and as u mentioned Happiness shining in GoHam's life...it will be a real treat to watch them smiling together in those happy moments....

All the members here at forum just rock........thanxxxxxxx a lotttttttttttt
PDLIMA thumbnail
Thank you supergirl. For giving a brief update and a detailed update. I read only your brief date and the episode was really bad. Concentrating on that fool Rashi and the stupid evil mother. I read your brief update and I am satisfied . Thank you dear for patiently watching the serial and giving us the update. You are just great thank you. 
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: PDLIMA

Thank you supergirl. For giving a brief update and a detailed update. I read only your brief date and the episode was really bad. Concentrating on that fool Rashi and the stupid evil mother. I read your brief update and I am satisfied. Thank you dear for patiently watching the serial and givingus the update. You are just great thank you.

my pleasure dear.
Briefer one i gave coz next week i m going to write thhis brief version only due to hectic office schedule n work.
Nd thanx u like it.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
but i am still not believing 100 per that gopi actually left home.this CV's can do anything. if she left home may be rashi can take jigar's help by making some drama as usual and bring gopi back😭😭..i dont want this track to happen...nooooooo....
i vl pray that ahem or koki should do something this time.