Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys and gals

now that many people have got their valentines on IF

LETS SEE WHOM THEY WANT TO BE THEIR VALENTINE FROM BOLLYWOOD.

GUYS GALS PLEASE PARTICIPATE

ALSO GUYS IT IS ASSUMED THAT KASHISH IS NO1 CHOICE AND FOR GALS SUJAL .

SO BESIDES THESE HALL OF FAME JODI

TAKE CARE

Well i know this will be a popular one and many have said it already but i would love for Shahrukh Khan to be my Valentine. Then i feel bad for his wife and kids, i'm no home wrecker i swear. lol.

Soooo Eijaz Khan will you be my Valentine. Now i know there will be a lot of competition especially from Jazmine but he is still my choice. 

i wud like to choose shah rukh too...but i dont think that's possible...so i wud choose shahid kapoor as he's the latest heart throb in bollywoodπŸ˜‰

WELL MEREPYAAR THANKS FOR TAKING UP SHAHID ..

SO NO MORE COMPETITION TO ME , AS SHAHIDLOVER WONT THINK OF CHEATING ON MEπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

(does anyone know if Jas Arora is married or not)

anyway

i choose Bikram Saluja

Edited by ivan - 19 years ago

hey ivan

jas arora is married to aparna

Originally posted by k_fan

WELL MEREPYAAR THANKS FOR TAKING UP SHAHID ..

SO NO MORE COMPETITION TO ME , AS SHAHIDLOVER WONT THINK OF CHEATING ON MEπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

lol πŸ˜† don't worry i would neva cheat on u, i can only think of cheatin on u πŸ˜‰

but still i would choose shahid from bollywood
i wuld choose Shah Rukh but im not that found of house breaking and screaming wives either πŸ˜‰ .....so i will choose Saif Ali Khan...... and even though he has a girlfrend......too bad for her!

i will choose AAMIR KHAN.

My first choice would be Shahrukh Khan but as he has got a family and i respect his private life, so i'll choose Arjun Rampal...hes got the best personality in bollywood ( and voice too ) although i dont like his acting that much.....