Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

rashmi is a good actress and so is tina but tapasya is an evil witch and she needs to suffer endlessly in the programme. otherwise theres n justice. appearance has nothing to do with crime.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya was Awesome! (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
i agree tapu does need fairly big punishment but here she had no idea that vansh would shoot himself however if she had any heart she would feel guilt for causing his death

rakun 4eva

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

i agree tapu does need fairly big punishment but here she had no idea that vansh would shoot himself however if she had any heart she would feel guilt for causing his death

agreed!!!

lambooo

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lambooo

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Tapasya is a very close part of my heart but I am not evil...and until she proves she is evil I cannot detach her from myself!

OMG, After an attempt to murder and full-scale murder you are still waiting for proof that she is evil.....the joke of this forum till now....keep it up and go on barking that Tappu is innocent like Sita Mata.....

evil she would be if she hd tuned into stone...not cared who she killed...if murder made her feel good and if she had the guts to pull the trigger herself...she for me has not actually become evil as in EVIL yet! i would call mass murderers evil cos they dont feel anything and they dont particularly care who they hurt...tapu's horror as vansh committed suicide and her initial attempts to go to him convinced me she has not turned evil yet...she still has a heart and deep down theres some niceness there.

U wont agree and you dont have to.

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
well tapasya character is the one who is runing the show thts all i have 2 say

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i know theres no spice without tapu but  dont want her turning evil!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top