Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

shiwani2002sg

Groupbie

shiwani2002sg

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

i agree that rashmi is a very talented women, but i dont think that she worked well in yesterday's episode of vansh committing suicide, she had that same expressions,the same dialogue recitation style with her  undigestable lip moments etc. otherwise she is good at her role and performace but she was not up to the mark in the last episode. rather vansh was unexpectidely  very good. bravo!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya was Awesome! (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Tapasya is a very close part of my heart but I am not evil...and until she proves she is evil I cannot detach her from myself!

what has she been doin till now....being tulsi or pravati?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
she has such an innocent face how could CVs gave her negetive character i want a change in her

Gnarly_Quinn

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i dont know why but i love tapasiya .... i dont like itcha even  a little bit ..... eventhough her character is negative and she is hurting others .... i feel that whatever she does is ok .... i dont think is that bad .... i dont know maybe i like the girl who plays her character so much that i really dont care about the bad things she does ...... but her acting was superb only rashmi can act this well .... lvoe tapsiya and rashmi

loveraghavsia

loveraghavsia

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

i dont know why but i love tapasiya .... i dont like itcha even  a little bit ..... eventhough her character is negative and she is hurting others .... i feel that whatever she does is ok .... i dont think is that bad .... i dont know maybe i like the girl who plays her character so much that i really dont care about the bad things she does ...... but her acting was superb only rashmi can act this well .... lvoe tapsiya and rashmi

love ur comment
i just feel the same i can never hate her i m crazy about her

van1

van1

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

tapu was a normal girl but in a vulnerable position! if nasha has messed vansh's mind then nani who is more of a nasha than nasha has screwed tapu's mind!

nani is a nasha ROFL

its the composition of brain dear ...koi IIT mien padhta hai to koi degree karta hai ...
taps brain composition is of all unique evil chemical formulas LOL
BTW nani did not ask her to date with SId and reject veer and then she rejected Sid and used him ..these are her own creations ..nani has no hand ..

of course some are her own creations...just like tapu never asked him to shoot anyone!

And he never shot anyone except himself......he just kept on dreaming abt killing them...but never dared to do so..always postponing his plans to next time......

tiny15

van1

van1

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

actually, its nice to see some one getting so many responses to a topic of this name Smile when ever some one says something good about rashmi, the actress or tapasya the character, i hardly find any one responding to it that much. in fact, i think we should count it the ability of the actress and the writers to develop such deep hatred that ppl cant even differentiate between the actress and her role. had always felt rashmi is a superb actress, a wonderful dancer and a breath taking beauty. but unfortunately, the role she does takes all her positives away from her. kudos to bips... and also to SRKluvr - donno how u keep on fighting for her yar!! with no support what so ever Smile

Please understand..prising Rashmi is different then praising Tapasya.....PPl here praise Tap more than Rashmi...which is unbelievable....

tiny15

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
inspite of evil character she has made place in our hearts i cant help my self but love her... i think she is the one and last even being an evil she has a big fan following and a Fan club .....i think its rashmi who playing this charater mayb if this charater was played by any other actor i would have hated her
but alaas i cant hate this tapu pity on me i alwayz want 2 give her another chance

Post Reply New Post

Go to top