Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

   

Tapasya was Awesome! (Page 2)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23487

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

vansh is dudh ka dhula ...if taps had allowed him to be so .....
but from the very first day of marraige its taps who had poisoned vansh's mind and change of letter
which many people seem to forget
vansh is what he is today all courtesy taps .....
vansh is innocent as he saw what taps potrayed ...
the  reason vansh wanted to kill veer-ichha was taps ...as taps allways did her rona - dhona and sarcastic comments to vansh
taps is the person responsible for vansh's death and for his past condition ....



ohhh accha...so vansh is not the culprit tapu is! he plotted murder because of a shakk she had planted long ago! then doesnt the same apply to tapu? tapu is dudh ka dhula if she was allowed to be so by nani...what many people always forget she was poisoned by her nani so whatever she is today is courtesy of her nani! from the very day ichha stepped into the house nani has been poisoning tapu! tapu is also innocent as she saw what nani portrayed...and the reason tapu wanted ichha dead was the misconceptions nani had planted ten years previously! also of her continued manipulations and lectures this trait has still not left tapu! so nani is also responisble for tapu's condition!

so do the same rules apply ji?
vijaya_ls IF-Dazzler
vijaya_ls
vijaya_ls

Joined: 06 November 2009
Posts: 2936

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

vansh is dudh ka dhula ...if taps had allowed him to be so .....
but from the very first day of marraige its taps who had poisoned vansh's mind and change of letter
which many people seem to forget
vansh is what he is today all courtesy taps .....
vansh is innocent as he saw what taps potrayed ...
the  reason vansh wanted to kill veer-ichha was taps ...as taps allways did her rona - dhona and sarcastic comments to vansh
taps is the person responsible for vansh's death and for his past condition ....



ohhh accha...so vansh is not the culprit tapu is! he plotted murder because of a shakk she had planted long ago! then doesnt the same apply to tapu? tapu is dudh ka dhula if she was allowed to be so by nani...what many people always forget she was poisoned by her nani so whatever she is today is courtesy of her nani! from the very day ichha stepped into the house nani has been poisoning tapu! tapu is also innocent as she saw what nani portrayed...and the reason tapu wanted ichha dead was the misconceptions nani had planted ten years previously! also of her continued manipulations and lectures this trait has still not left tapu! so nani is also responisble for tapu's condition!

so do the same rules apply ji?


again started all over ...LOL
no ji
as vansh was an addict whereas taps was not ....though she was  akid
and when she grew up she had more brains than her nani ...
and couldnt tapp see when she grew up what kind of person ichha is ...she was lecturing vansh about ichha's character ..has she ever seen that



Edited by vijaya_ls - 16 July 2010 at 7:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

fall06 Groupbie
fall06
fall06

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 92

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
manhoos Tapasya jahan bhi jaati hai wahan sabka bura hi bura hota haiAngry. She is a bad omen for othersDead. She should not live with humans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23487

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

vansh is dudh ka dhula ...if taps had allowed him to be so .....
but from the very first day of marraige its taps who had poisoned vansh's mind and change of letter
which many people seem to forget
vansh is what he is today all courtesy taps .....
vansh is innocent as he saw what taps potrayed ...
the  reason vansh wanted to kill veer-ichha was taps ...as taps allways did her rona - dhona and sarcastic comments to vansh
taps is the person responsible for vansh's death and for his past condition ....



ohhh accha...so vansh is not the culprit tapu is! he plotted murder because of a shakk she had planted long ago! then doesnt the same apply to tapu? tapu is dudh ka dhula if she was allowed to be so by nani...what many people always forget she was poisoned by her nani so whatever she is today is courtesy of her nani! from the very day ichha stepped into the house nani has been poisoning tapu! tapu is also innocent as she saw what nani portrayed...and the reason tapu wanted ichha dead was the misconceptions nani had planted ten years previously! also of her continued manipulations and lectures this trait has still not left tapu! so nani is also responisble for tapu's condition!

so do the same rules apply ji?


again started all over ...LOL
no ji
as vansh was an addict whereas taps was not ....though she was  akid
and when she grew up she had more brains than her nani ...



nothing doing ji...the same rules must apply! if vansh was in a vulnerable position so was tapu! vansh as an adult shudve had his own brains right? tapu was just seven and had no brains of her own! if these rules apply to vansh they should apply to tapu also!Smile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23487

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fall06

manhoos Tapasya jahan bhi jaati hai wahan sabka bura hi bura hota haiAngry. She is a bad omen for othersDead. She should not live with humans.


LOL  lovely! LOL why not kill every person who strays off the right path...the world's population crisis would solve dramatically!ROFL
vijaya_ls IF-Dazzler
vijaya_ls
vijaya_ls

Joined: 06 November 2009
Posts: 2936

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr





nothing doing ji...the same rules must apply! if vansh was in a vulnerable position so was tapu! vansh as an adult shudve had his own brains right? tapu was just seven and had no brains of her own! if these rules apply to vansh they should apply to tapu also!Smile


not at all ..
vansh is a drug addict not completely cured ....vansh was not a normal adult
whereas taps was  a normal girl ...lots of difference
no more arguments ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23487

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
tapu was a normal girl but in a vulnerable position! if nasha has messed vansh's mind then nani who is more of a nasha than nasha has screwed tapu's mind!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Joined: 31 August 2009
Posts: 1414

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
actually, its nice to see some one getting so many responses to a topic of this name Smile when ever some one says something good about rashmi, the actress or tapasya the character, i hardly find any one responding to it that much. in fact, i think we should count it the ability of the actress and the writers to develop such deep hatred that ppl cant even differentiate between the actress and her role. had always felt rashmi is a superb actress, a wonderful dancer and a breath taking beauty. but unfortunately, the role she does takes all her positives away from her. kudos to bips... and also to SRKluvr - donno how u keep on fighting for her yar!! with no support what so ever Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
UTTARAN ~ Tapasya in Prblm - 8 July PROMO.Xvid

2 3 4

Author: arnabchaudhuri1   Replies: 29   Views: 2176

arnabchaudhuri1 29 2176 21 July 2010 at 7:25am by ICCHA
Ichha n Tapasya in Imagine Tv's BIG MONEY -Article

Author: -MadRaginiFan-   Replies: 8   Views: 4497

-MadRaginiFan- 8 4497 15 July 2010 at 10:03am by dreamlylife
AaOOO Tapasya Thakur...

2 3

Author: cjs369   Replies: 19   Views: 1259

cjs369 19 1259 15 July 2010 at 8:50am by cjs369
Tapasya ki tapasya

2

Author: harjeetk   Replies: 12   Views: 2650

harjeetk 12 2650 20 November 2009 at 9:13pm by sanjaykedari
Uttaran (Tapasya Ki Tapasya) - 11 Oct PROMO

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 3696

promoking 0 3696 09 October 2009 at 12:18am by promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index