Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
i have been reading the forum since yesterday  - - what furious reactions :)  ..... one would mistakenly assume that tapasya was real person instead of a FICTIONAL character ......

Since i am emotionally very detached when watching serials and rarely have outburts or nightmares regarding them, i thought yesterday's episode was damn interesting ........

i thought vansh would die in some sort of a fight regarding the gun ...... to actually throw somebody off the mental edge, i don't think its been done before on indian tv ......  if anything, i thought they should have shown taps being more forceful, maybe they could have shown that vansh had started taking drugs so he was already a little off ......

it was too little .... too sudden .... she just said to him once - your fault and bam! he shot himself .... how stupid ..... maybe they should have had him deny it at first, yell and scream etc etc ...... not enough mental manipulation............ but really, to save your life, force the other person to commit suicide - smart thinking .....

btw, have people forgotton that vansh is not exactly dhood-ka-dhula .... he was there to murder his wife and his brother ..... if you think your wife is a cheat - divorce her, don't get happy by dreaming about alternative murder scenarios

...... and no i don't want tapasya to die, or to go to jail, or to unite veer and ichcha because then the serial will be over! .... what will they show then - veer and ichcha's boring, politically correct table conversations or ichcha saying aiji-oji-suniyeji to veer all the time ........

P.S : before everyone starts yelling at me, i am not saying i support murder or abetted suicide but unless there is drama or conflict in a show, who the hell is going to watch it ? .... and tapasya is one smart cookie and loads of fun to watch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65loveraghavsiaAurora.rakun 4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya was Awesome!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i wanna add 1 more thing her acting was superb in yesterday epi she is brilliant actress and i m sure she didnt want him 2 kill hisself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megz--SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

i have been reading the forum since yesterday  - - what furious reactions :)  ..... one would mistakenly assume that tapasya was real person instead of a FICTIONAL character ......

Since i am emotionally very detached when watching serials and rarely have outburts or nightmares regarding them, i thought yesterday's episode was damn interesting ........

i thought vansh would die in some sort of a fight regarding the gun ...... to actually throw somebody off the mental edge, i don't think its been done before on indian tv ......  if anything, i thought they should have shown taps being more forceful, maybe they could have shown that vansh had started taking drugs so he was already a little off ......

it was too little .... too sudden .... she just said to him once - your fault and bam! he shot himself .... how stupid ..... maybe they should have had him deny it at first, yell and scream etc etc ...... not enough mental manipulation............ but really, to save your life, force the other person to commit suicide - smart thinking .....

btw, have people forgotton that vansh is not exactly dhood-ka-dhula .... he was there to murder his wife and his brother ..... if you think your wife is a cheat - divorce her, don't get happy by dreaming about alternative murder scenarios

...... and no i don't want tapasya to die, or to go to jail, or to unite veer and ichcha because then the serial will be over! .... what will they show then - veer and ichcha's boring, politically correct table conversations or ichcha saying aiji-oji-suniyeji to veer all the time ........

P.S : before everyone starts yelling at me, i am not saying i support murder or abetted suicide but unless there is drama or conflict in a show, who the hell is going to watch it ? .... and tapasya is one smart cookie and loads of fun to watch.

wow...u have made me feel sooooo good! Its good to read about someone who actaully does see it as a stupid make belief serial! I really wish i could think like that too! Yes those that shout about tapu she is the mirch masala of the show and she wont be getting her punishment till the end I feel! otherwise they will show same boring ghisa pita but I really hate the bad tapu! I want her to be good! And thats what...everyone has been blaming Tapu saying she is a murderer but if she knew he would be crazy enough to pull the trigger at a few words of hersLOL she was trying to distract him and make him put the gun awayLOL it was clear by the shock on her face she didnt expect him to do anything soo weird!LOL but what else could she have done to make him put the gun away...she did not abet suicide or commit murder...can look on the internet for both definitionsLOL waise i didnt wanna say all this cos they wudve started in on me againLOL but vansh was no less faultless! he was ready to murder two people also! Ouch

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Dear Bips, Thank you so much for putting down so nicely what i have been harping since ages!!!..i am with you on every word you said...we all want to keep watching only because of the tamashas!!!..they are hilarious...if everything was hunky dory..the serial would end!!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bips

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Agreed vansh has been going thru his own Wackopsychotic problems.....aur duudh ka dhula toh wahan par koi nahi hai....but if he was a murderer he wud have shot them both the first time he saw them together in the restaurant....or he wud have shot tapasya rather than shooting himself...

TapasyaEvil Smile is a Murderer as she has abetted the crime because she was the one who told him' hum dono gunegar hai...agar meri sazaa mauth hai to tumhari sazaa?' .......and just standing there so near all the while looking at him shoot himself and not say a wordAngryAngry...she cud have pushed his hand away ....karne ko toh bahut kuch kar sakthi thi....she knew his mental condition...and she played her cards well....so pls do not make excuses for her disgusting n evil behaviour....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

idiotboxxpinkdaisynb.nehaarunima_LUITrashi85shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Yes CVs did it to drag d show but it does point that Tapu baba is evil and will remain evil just to keep d show going. This is what is expected of a Vamp but some people in d forum hoped she will change which has been proved wrong

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisycjs369tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Tapasya is a very close part of my heart but I am not evil...and until she proves she is evil I cannot detach her from myself!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
vansh is dudh ka dhula ...if taps had allowed him to be so .....
but from the very first day of marraige its taps who had poisoned vansh's mind and change of letter
which many people seem to forget
vansh is what he is today all courtesy taps .....
vansh is innocent as he saw what taps potrayed ...
the  reason vansh wanted to kill veer-ichha was taps ...as taps allways did her rona - dhona and sarcastic comments to vansh
taps is the person responsible for vansh's death and for his past condition ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehaarunima_LUITcjs369shyamstiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top