Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

krnagu

krnagu

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I feel that this icha really looks like a slum area girl. she wont look a daughter in law of such a royal pariwar. The way she dresses, especially her jewellerys and cloths o GOD! It looks so auckward. The way she wears her Saree exposes her body too which is really irritating. She could have learnt some dressing sense from Tappu.

Neither she is well dressed nor she knows acting. The way she talks slowly vibrating her mouth looks as if someone had put a vibrator in her mouth.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Icha looks like a slum girl" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetgal2001

Goldie

sweetgal2001

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
even i dont like this female,especially when she speaks to veer
she has totally taken him so granted

sweetgal2001

Goldie

sweetgal2001

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
she acts like a despo,when she sees vansh,there is lust more than the love

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
i m nt fond of iccha either her voice irritates me

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
yeh even im not fond of ichha! i really hope she does not disgrace further now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krnagu

I feel that this icha really looks like a slum area girl. she wont look a daughter in law of such a royal pariwar. The way she dresses, especially her jewellerys and cloths o GOD! It looks so auckward. The way she wears her Saree exposes her body too which is really irritating. She could have learnt some dressing sense from Tappu.

Neither she is well dressed nor she knows acting. The way she talks slowly vibrating her mouth looks as if someone had put a vibrator in her mouth.

its a pity the producers didnt choose u as a dress designer. u seem to be an expert in that field to judge others beauty and dressing. before commenting on others appearances u shd reflect upon ur own personality first. ur thoughts r already a good indication of how good a person u will be.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisypriyu_friendruchira23vijaya_lscjs369shyamstiny15shivani9

krnagu

krnagu

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
She talks to veer as if baat karke kuch ehsaan karegi like that. Patha nahi apne apko kya samajti hai. she thinks she is miss universe and veer is after her. her voice is not at all matured and she acts as if she is so innocent esp when she is talking to ammu and sometimes when vansh is in good mood. Horrible expression she gives!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

Originally posted by krnagu

its a pity the producers didnt choose u as a dress designer. u seem to be an expert in that field to judge others beauty and dressing. before commenting on others appearances u shd reflect upon ur own personality first. ur thoughts r already a good indication of how good a person u will be.

woah yaar no need for personal attacksLOL Waise I did notice that Ichha's sarees reveal a little too muchLOL But I liked her jewellery last few days!Smile And as for learning some dress sense from Tapu...the costume ppl give her very horrible sarees anyway....so however she wears themLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top