Pratigya

a new twist?..lets predict!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Abeeeer

Abeeeer

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
okay the new entrant is here, so we all knw that he might not be here just to fight the case..but i guess there's something ,more to it..
what i believe is that is new guy being the alter ego of krishna, krishna wud becum jealous of himWink(which pratigya wud be v impressed) and as there introduction was met by a fight i guess both the guyz will always share cold vibes with each other, on the other hang prats wud perhaps like and appreciate the guyz dignity calmness sensibility and fearless pana, and perhaps cuz he is a lawyer and highly educated krishna wud start learning..maybe this is how krishna wud get educated..LOLWink
Winkor or might be he start luving pratigya and ends up being a negative character..?? but i guess the former is v dramatic ekta kapoor tye where as latter is much much better..
iv deres anyother thing in ur mind do shareSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a new twist?..lets predict!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top