Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Is there a conflict between Reel Deepak and Real Deepak?? In terms of doing /saying Illogical, unreal stuff???

Given a choice - which role would you like to  chuck asap??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25~*Thamizhan*~MP_Radhaatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 9)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Thanks, Atina, Meli and Aisha for arranging this interview. I'm still thinking about the questions... will get back very soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaMP_Radha

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
wow tats great all are eagerly waiting to hear deepak answer to our questions.. hip hip hurray...

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
1) How many takes do you go for especially for the romantic scenes?? like Tamizh stares at Thulasi meimarandhu forgetting that there are people around and also the park scenes? :D

2) We heard that you can give the cinema heroes a run for their money. Your opinion on this??

Edited by khpriya - 23 July 2010 at 2:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

1) How many takes do you go for especially for the romantic scenes?? like Tamizh stares at Thulasi meimarandhu forgetting that there are people around and also the park scenes? :D

2) We heard that you can give the cinema heroes a run for their money. Your opinion on this??

super first question of yours.. ha ha ha ..ya ya he stares so long romantically at her..

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
hey guys the interview is over huh with deepak???

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
what do you mean sg?

NOOOOOO......interview is not over.......Not even fixed the time date for the interview with Deepak......
We are working on it...he is too busy and still attend all my calls...
Thanks Deepak.....

Ok here it is not only for SG...but for others too:

1. Fix the date and time with Deepak for the interview.

2. Have to check and reassure that the recording went on well.....

3. then I and Aishu will work on editing....and other technical editing etc...... ( this will tkae atleast  3 to 4 days for us)

4. Then the interview will be posted here in a separate thread.......

WE will make sure that everyone will defenitely see this thread.......
Request to all the silent members.....after listening to the interview...please click the like button and also join us in discussion.

Thanks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25~*Thamizhan*~shubbaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

what do you mean sg?

NOOOOOO......interview is not over.......Not even fixed the time date for the interview with Deepak......

We are working on it...he is too busy and still attend all my calls...

Thanks Deepak.....

Ok here it is not only for SG...but for others too:

1. Fix the date and time with Deepak for the interview.

2. Have to check and reassure that the recording went on well.....

3. then I and Aishu will work on editing....and other technical editing etc...... ( this will tkae atleast 3 to 4 days for us)

4. Then the interview will be posted here in a separate thread.......

WE will make sure that everyone will defenitely see this thread.......

Request to all the silent members.....after listening to the interview...please click the like button and also join us in discussion.

Thanks

oh ya atina dear i know but still i just asked in the meaning whether u all have fixed dates and for the information u gave above for tat only i asked dear... do u feel upset on me dear for asking this enquiry on the interview???..

and i know very well how ur team do hardwork to plan this interview for us atina dear..

hats off to u and ur team...

and all IF members atina and her teamkku O podunga pls from my side....
Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.