Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 19

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Isn't Nila on Kalainger TV? In any case I hope it's not going to replace Thendral anytime soon.Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 8)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Isn't Nila on Kalainger TV? In any case I hope it's not going to replace Thendral anytime soon.Confused

Dont worry, it wont replace Thendral because its on Kalainger TV at a diff. time I believe.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertopuvini

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

</div>

<div>

Dont worry, it wont replace Thendral because its on Kalainger TV at a diff. time I believe.

<p></p>

yes yes tat serial name is nila where deepak acts in kalignar tv.. and it airs at 6pm evening.. but i have not watched tat serial after the first episode..
there deepak has a sister and he is a pucca villager hard working man and he lives with his periappa and theirfamily with his sis... but after the first episode i dint see it.. and the herione is sreeja chandran of madurai and mundhanai mudicchu seial fame..

Edited by sweetygrey - 20 July 2010 at 2:47am

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell something about Nila? Is it good?

Edited by Hema_M - 20 July 2010 at 6:46am

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged

No yar actually at first there were rumours that Nila is going to replace Thendral in sun TV but as I said that time itself we discussed and concluded that it is not true.Just to make Nikhi Akka identify the serial what we were discussing about,I told that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Can anyone tell something about Nila? Is it good?
um, it's a different style then Thendral, more drama so far. but the story is only now progressing so maybe better reviews once a month has passed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Wow great questions guys, we've only got three more days to go... lets grill deepak more.. man it is gonna be tough for me to come up with questinos as you guys have done a wonderful job heheheh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Wow great questions guys, we've only got three more days to go... lets grill deepak more.. man it is gonna be tough for me to come up with questinos as you guys have done a wonderful job heheheh...

oh thank u so much dear for appreciating on our questions to deepak.... i feel he is gonna enjoy those questions we have asked...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.